The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Model Fever Cycle 5. Results + final photo shoot!

I cant access my photobucket at the moment, so Im just posting scores without your photos this round.

Adaline:43.5

Jess-I liked adalines pose and hair choice. I didnt care for her dress, to me red carpet is very formal and glamours.

model-9.5
attire-6
overall-8

Manny-Adaline's face looks beautiful. I don't agree with the dress. It seems more "after party" appropriate instead of Red Carpet event.

Model: 7
Attire: 6
Overall: 7

Lily:40.5

Jess- I acually liked your photo best, but little details knocked some points off for me. one being you couldnt see much of lily's dress, and the pose looked odd to me. her neck looks very odd. like you know how when you were a little girl and your barbies head fell off and you smooched it back on...thats how it looks to me but sideways. I dunno wasnt feeling that. her facial pose though is very stunning so good job with that.

model-8.5
attire-7
overall-7.5

Manny-It was dark and not well lit. I would have liked to have seen more of Lily's gown and her face.I don't like the dark outline around her either

Model: 6
Attire:5.5
Overall:6

Welcome to the finals girls! You both are safe to due a drop out! So now its time to show us what you got and why you should win Cycle 5 of Model fever!

Your final assingment!

Wix page!
You all have seen our website for model fever on wix.com and now its your turn to create your own wix page! its a free site, and very easy to use. You will have a few requirements but the rest will be up to you.

Requirments:
the home page should showcase a head shot of your model and biography of your experience's in model fever.
another page should be a photo show case. you must showcase at least 3 new photos, the theme is your choice. you may also use older photos, but make sure you have at least 3 new photos on that page.

From there the rest is up to you.

You will be scored on the following things:
Home page:20
Photo page:20
Creativity:10(this includes any other pages you come up with on your own)
Overall:20(an overall look of the whole website as a whole)

Good luck, Ill will make the deadline 7 days..so this is due next sunday!
Good luck!

Comments

• kamcil19kamcil19 Posts: 10,574 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I am having a hard time breathing! LOL Thank you sooo much for this! This is my 2nd time being in the top 2! Thank you sooo much! Thank you Thank you Thank you! I am so happy that I made it this far! YES!!!
  • sebiche3000sebiche3000 Posts: 362 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Hey Kamcil ! You are a finalist ! :D
    I wish you the best luck for your final round :)
    edited March 2010
    thank you soo much!
  • xMiraclex37xMiraclex37 Posts: 4,122 New Member
    edited March 2010
    w00t! Go Sumomo!! *smustles around thread*
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited March 2010
    I'm so excited!
    23uvol1.jpg
    edited March 2010
    Thanks Momo and Ch.2 is out! Go check it out! My stomach is churning around and around. lol.
  • xMiraclex37xMiraclex37 Posts: 4,122 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I read it already :D I really like Maelle's new look <3 ~ Great job! I'm Lovin' It XD
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited March 2010
    I'd do anything to be back in this XD

There's no such thing as too many judges *COUGH COUGH* XD
    23uvol1.jpg
    edited March 2010
    Momo- glad you like it.
    Jake- go check the simvivor thread.
  • KittyKat6369KittyKat6369 Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited March 2010
    Hey congrats Kam!

Gah, this final assignment is soooo different. But I'm gonna have to finish my Prac write up before I can start!
  • jesshilsejesshilse Posts: 2,205 New Member
    edited March 2010
    glad you guys like the assingment!
    And good luck to you both, this is prob the last cycle for a while, so make it count!
    edited March 2010
    Jess stop adding on the pressure lol. I am against a person who is amazing at what she does so I have to work triple the time!
    Question: Is it ok if other sims are in the picture?
    edited March 2010
    kamcil19 wrote:
    Jess stop adding on the pressure lol. I am against a person who is amazing at what she does so I have to work triple the time!

Aww Kam. Don't put pressure on yourself, your pictures are hot. Really, you scored higher last round. ;)
    edited March 2010
    kamcil19 wrote:

your free pages are totaly up to you. just make sure the main focus is on your model and we can tell which one she is!
    edited March 2010
    thanks Jess! And Thanks Kat.
  • mzki24mzki24 Posts: 1,356 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Ok it's official i'm finally back! Sorry it took me so long i was sick sick ********* I'm all good now. I missed you gleam and jess. I missed all of you!! I'll be around i see this cycle is all done hopefully if theres another cycle i'll be back!
    edited March 2010
    I'm glad you are feeling better!
    edited March 2010
    fourms are back!
    I did my scores, waiting on manny and pink!
    edited March 2010
    Woot!
    edited March 2010
    Ahh, so good to be back here. Ooh, I'm real excited now, good luck Kam!

I'm glad you and Adaline made it to the finale!