Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition for EA to release the "Create-A-World -- BETA" tool on the Mac platform.

Comments

• samaronisamaroni Posts: 43 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Signed for sure. I'd love to make a town, but obviously I can't.
  • mycatjakemycatjake Posts: 5 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Signed!

This is all ridiculous... they're advertising this "PC Only" version for creative users who import designs from Photoshop... To me, this makes no sense! I'm a Graphic Designer who has been highly trained in Photoshop, and I use a Mac because it is standard in my profession to have one (if you don't, you'll be terrorized until you do). People in creative professions are all encouraged to use Macs, so why would they make it PC only and advertise it for advanced designers? I am very disappointed in EA right now. I switched to Mac over a year ago and would never consider going back--and I know very many people who have done the same. The Mac fanbase is growing rapidly, and it would be an ignorant move on EA's part to ignore it.

(Sorry if this is a bit incoherent; it is almost 1 AM and I am exhausted)
  • Gtherocker12Gtherocker12 Posts: 7
    edited February 2010
    Signed!

(Wait, how do you sign?)
  • Evil_potatoeEvil_potatoe Posts: 107
    edited February 2010
    SIGNED!!!!!
    The forum category description thingo says:

Mac Discussions
    A whole area dedicated to our beloved Mac folk.

Yeah, I'm sure we're beloved :? Surely EA would've noticed this, with this many signatures. And they could at least give us some info like they're developing it or something...
  • SimBUBBLESimBUBBLE Posts: 1 New Member
    edited February 2010
    count me in.
    EA need to know MAC users are not happy.
  • lee0307lee0307 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Signed with the most weight my signature can provide for this upsetting issue.
  • starfightergirlstarfightergirl Posts: 54
    edited February 2010
    Signed. They release a game with less options than the Sims two when it comes to neighborhood creators and then only after we've been waiting all of this time for the world creator do we find out that it's PC only. LAME! I don't even know that they are WORKING on one! Have they even said. And I remember when CUSTOM CONTENT WAS WORKING IN MY GAME AND NOW IT DOESN'T!!!! Hard to know whether this game is going to keep its interest. I used to play it like crazy and now once a month or less!! They HAVE to know we can't stand the limitations especially when they are platform specific >.<
  • Beka01Beka01 Posts: 3
    edited February 2010

Signed!!!

It is ridiculous that they make sims 3 for mac but still do not let us have all the benefits of a windows computer, just coz we are smarter and buy better technology!!!

Power to the ppl!!!
  • Zulufriend09Zulufriend09 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Signed.
    $290 on Sims 1, 2, 3, and cash cards, and THIS is what we get! Honestly, The Sims 3 could have been great for Mac, but no! We had to be left out of everything until it was all perfect for PC! EA, if you happen to be reading this, please focus on making Create-A-World for us loyal Simmers! We are playing on a mac so it DOESN'T get a virus and cause us to flood you with "help me! Help me!" and everything! My only Windows computer is slow, and I have the sims 2 on it! Really guys? I expected that you'd learn something after 10 years of Sims! For once, put the macs first! It costs money, sure, but I funded you guys through buying the games and cash cards! You think of Spore, but the Sims is second? I am highly disappointed!

I wish you, EA, could help us. Save us from this anguish! Oh, and could you possibly make the iPhone app less pixelated? It's really starting to get to me.
  • tootsootootsoo Posts: 863 Member
    edited February 2010
  • edited February 2010
    Signed!
  • serpenserpen Posts: 11 New Member
    edited February 2010
    signed
  • Obe123Obe123 Posts: 8
    edited February 2010
    signed!
  • lillyssalillyssa Posts: 2 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I agree.
    Mac users always get pushed to the back.

Sign me in..

And also I think you should put out this thread in another section so that others, not just mac users, will see this message we are trying to get through to TS3.
  • SugarComaSugarComa Posts: 1
    edited February 2010
    Signed.
  • JordanJitJordanJit Posts: 22
    edited March 2010
    Signed.

I can't believe that The Sims 3 makers wouldn't create CAW for Mac when there are this many signatures, that ticks me off. :evil:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • simdragonssimdragons Posts: 3
    edited February 2010
    SIGNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SIMS31111SIMS31111 Posts: 67
    edited March 2010
    ...Count me inn..:(

Grrrrrrrr lol Macs are suppose to Create things thats what their good at grrrrr
  • kloperman9kloperman9 Posts: 2
    edited March 2010
    Sign me in.[If thats the way :?: ]

I was so exited about creating world until
    :x PC only
  • OmegaVestOmegaVest Posts: 1
    edited March 2010
    Sign.

Where's the fun of the Sims if you can only control a small part of the world exactly?
  • venusmarsvenusmars Posts: 1 New Member
    edited March 2010
    sign venusmars up! i agree completely!
  • drowningmermaiddrowningmermaid Posts: 365 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I can not believe after all this time create a world isn't available for mac! This is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 ridiculous. I payed just as much as the pc users for the game I should get the same downloads and updates.
  • LDoCampoLDoCampo Posts: 79 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I reported the thread, in hopes that ONE Simguru would at least look at it, but apparently, they can continue to ignore it.
  • JordanJitJordanJit Posts: 22
    edited March 2010
    I believe that they are working on the software for Mac, but there might be a small problem. They might try to "sell" this for profit, after they saw this thread they figured they could make a profit. But if its just like they did for the PC users, then we'll be in good hands because then we know they care. I support this 100%, peace from the Mac world.
  • jabuchenauerjabuchenauer Posts: 4
    edited March 2010
    hopefully they see this!! consider your petition signed.

jabuchenauer