Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy

KatiaImpKatiaImp Posts: 22 New Member
I'm sorry so many people are having problems with their games. I haven't had any problems so far. I have only been playing a total of about 10 hours I think. So far, I love it. Thank you Maxis I am thrilled. What you have done is amazing. Again to the people having trouble I am so sorry I know how frustrating something like that can be. I'm sure Maxis is trying their hardest to fix whatever went wrong on some of the games. Unfortunately, I can't help in any way unless you just need to vent.

Happy Simming :)

Comments

• SXyPiXieSXyPiXie Posts: 28 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I too am pleasently delighted.
    there are a few little things I would like, but so many amazing and unexpected things occuring.
  • ArabelaArabela Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Overall I am very happy with the game. I have had a few small glitches here and there but nothing preventing me from enjoying the game. I knew there were going to be glitches... if you did not expect some then you have never played any video game on the day of release. There is no such thing as a bug free release. We all wish there was. I am disappointed at some of the things they did not include in this but I am pretty sure most of what I am missing will be added with EP's. Great work on the game! Hope those of you who can't play it will be able to soon.
  • EthanShreveEthanShreve Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yea, no problems or glitches here either. The only thing is when i put the camera close to my sim he or she will like have a blank line in between the body parts. Animation glitch i guess. Overall i love the game. No loading screens and great graphics, sound, and creation effects make a great game.

:wink:
  • CassycatCassycat Posts: 17 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yep. Love it love it love it!

The only problem i have is the ultra speed isnt very ultra at all, but that is completely tolerable.

I think everyone else who is complaining and complaining about how its not the same as sims 2, and wasnt worth the wait is still pretty miffed about them postponing Sims3 to begin with.

Ah well. I'm pleased. Money well spent.
    Cant wait for pets =D