Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Obvious stuff

Creation of a movies thread and a lot thread would be appreciated.

Comments

• teasingmeat1teasingmeat1 Posts: 405 New Member
    edited May 2009
    I agree with Eggzie..Community section would be a good place.
  • LightSideLightSide Posts: 1,264 New Member
    edited May 2009
    Hey Eggzie.
    And again TM. :D

The consequences of not having such sections are:

1. Loss of threads.
    2. Getting mixed up when in need of help in a specific category.
    3. Don't know which is which (which is a post for a lot, or a video, or a sim, etc.)
    4. Might get a large number of threads, and no one gets to see what you created.
    5. I am sure there are more. LOL. :P

So, your suggestion is defiantly required for this fourm section.
    Hope you guys are well, and excited like me to get this game. :mrgreen:

Let There Be Sims.
    ~Luv LiGhT~ 8)
  • judhudsonjudhudson Posts: 336 New Member
    edited May 2009
    I'll shove this error in this thread as it's minor and obvious: "Tecnical Discussions (EN)" should read b]"Technical Discussions (EN)"[/b] under The Sims 3 section.
  • teasingmeat1teasingmeat1 Posts: 405 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Kinda on the subject..I got a email..asking about PM..and if there will be a way on the page or in the forum..to be able to PM other Simmers.
    Ty TM1 :wink:
    "O and Spellcheck..
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • elsievdmelsievdm Posts: 588 Member
    Hi HELP please? How does one collect fairy dust when your Sim isn't a Fairy?
  • elsievdmelsievdm Posts: 588 Member
    edited December 2018
    This is a Sims 3 question: How does your Sim collect Fairy dust if the Sim is NOT a Fairy?? Can anyone help please?? Thank you... :):)
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    elsievdm wrote: »
    This is a Sims 3 question: How does your Sim collect Fairy dust if the Sim is NOT a Fairy?? Can anyone help please?? Thank you... :):)

@elsievdm, you might be better off starting a new thread over in The Sims 3 Expansion Pack section as this thread is from 2009 and no one else has commented on it since then... ;)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/ts3-expansion-packs
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Hi @elsievdm, I'd echo lisasc360 here and advise creating a new thread to talk about collecting fairy dust when you're not a fairy. This thread is a really old discussion and bumping it would break our forum rules on necroposting so please do pop over to the The Sims 3 - Expansion Packs section and open a new discussion for this. :) Thanks.
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top