Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

anyone else having launcher issues today?

for some reason every time i try to open the launcher it crashes on me and i cant play the game. i cant even close it, i need to open task manager

am i the only one?

Comments

• ClaireyyyClaireyyy Posts: 1,066 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Mine is being weird too. The welcome screen is blank and it won't let me upload anything as it keeps giving me errors.
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited February 2010
    yea mine is doing that.. ok its not just me then. i was about to take my game apart bit by bit lol
  • ClaireyyyClaireyyy Posts: 1,066 New Member
    edited February 2010
    It's really annoying. ¬_¬ I hope this isn't a permenant change...This is why it scares me everytime they say they are doing website maintenance or whatever.
    edited February 2010
    yeah gees i hope they fix that.. i cant even play now :(
  • zanysazyzanysazy Posts: 2,210 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I dont use the launcher to play the game or install things now It had to many problems, its good because I found a way to change everything into a package file...even store items :mrgreen:
    edited February 2010
    yeah i have a package converter too. i cant play the game without the launcher tho. looks like ill have to go look up the workaround
  • cccccccccccc Posts: 707 New Member
    edited February 2010
    The welcome screen is blank (white)
    But its being like, EXTREMELY fast, when I click it it opens within 3 seconds now...

xD Bearing in mind, Ive been having some new bugs in-game...
    -cough- Incest! -cough-

Davina xox
  • Bubby189Bubby189 Posts: 1,999 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I'm having major problems today too. Took me all morning to even try to post anything. :x OMG!ccccc that's awful. Haven't had that in my game.
  • cccccccccccc Posts: 707 New Member
    edited February 2010
    ^^^^^^ I know, the option just came up for Try For Baby, so I clicked it, being curious 'n' all, and they did it!
    I made the most of it, anyway, and its now a storyline for my Stephanie Pollen legacy (itll be summet like Chapter 109)

She had girl triplets. Was hoping for multi-gender, but ya'no.

"Daddy, Grandma twells mwe shes mwy MWUMMY!"

edited February 2010
    eewwwww but funny lol