Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SUNSET VALLEY 200 YRS IN THE FUTURE ( GLOBAL WARMING AND DERELICT TOWN) redoing- lost it

Comments

• Lilypup223Lilypup223 Posts: 46
    edited January 2010
    Wow! I'm impressed! This looks amazing :-)
    I can't wait to play it. But (i guess unlike everyone else) I wish you were putting a few modern houses in, it would make the map that much cooler. :P

Can't wait.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • cccccccccccc Posts: 707 New Member
    edited January 2010
    IDEA: Maybe you could build a lot right next to the light house with a crazy light-house keeper in, who saw the sea levels were rising before anyone else and warned them?
    edited January 2010
    Jus' Bumpin' for yeh x/D
    edited January 2010
    PROGRESs? :>
    edited January 2010
    Any progress with testing?
  • FlamewizoFlamewizo Posts: 183 Member
    edited January 2010
    The forums seem pretty quiet at the mo :( maybe peeps are not keeping up with there worlds :( there are 2 worlds now i have been following and they have gone really quiet i keep talking to myself lol
  • Rebecca007Rebecca007 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited January 2010
    hoaa fdmwr3fm when is this coming ot me lad this is bloody amazing!!!! ;D;D;D Well done must have taken a lot of time.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited January 2010
    Hmmm, I guess this has been abandoned as 2 weeks since the creator has posted. Well time to unbookmark I guess. Shame too as I was looking forward to this one as the other one like this is just too gray although it played well, dealing with all the grey was unnerving and even destroyed worlds eventually grow green again. It looked odd when I'd do my sims yards up, so I was really looking forward to this one for my Legion legacy. I suppose it's time to try and see if I can't make me own or something. Just hope this old dog is not too old to learn the new tricks of using CAW. I was so hoping for an easier way to accomplish my feat. Oh well. Bookmark deleted....

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,992 Member
    edited January 2010
    Syrax2580,

This is an interesting idea of yours. Post apocalyptic sim world! Too bad you can't make zombies and mutants and put them in the world!
  • auschick7auschick7 Posts: 2,637 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I hate it when forums just go dead. Maybe he's on holiday or something. I'm keeping this bookmarked anyway. There's a chance this world will actually be released.
    edited January 2010
    People, why un-bookmark? :> Hes just testing - if hes taking a lot of time to test - its simply because hes either found problems, or he might still go to school...

If I was him Id put homework infront of making sure you all get a good peek at the new world...
  • syrax2580syrax2580 Posts: 262
    edited January 2010

hey everyone !! soooo sorry , my internet has been down , i have done 3 tests and am currently fixing issues with the roads disappering into the ground and with routing issues ... its close to completion , please have patience ;)
  • Uzi666Uzi666 Posts: 1,451 New Member
    edited January 2010
    disappearing roads are great for a dead town,haha. just kiddin
    i cant wait for this!
    edited January 2010
    Cool nice to hear from you Syrax i was getting a little worried this is such a good idea i didn't want it to die. Also please could you take a look at my forum and tell me what you think of my world i need a little inspiration :)
    link
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/163734.page
  • Beebee2121Beebee2121 Posts: 6
    edited January 2010
    Wow! It's gorgeous! I can't wait to see the full composition!
    edited February 2010
    free bump How goes progress? I have been wondering.
  • gamer3994gamer3994 Posts: 1
    edited February 2010
    WOW hey i love it its so cool....and because its so cool im going to be nice go to this site http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/browse/category/sims3/featured/1/ and find what ever you can that will make it even cooler and i will download it 4 you my treet :) here is my email just email me what you want and ill get it 4 you

gamer3994@gmail.com

P.S Hope i can help :)
    edited February 2010
    progress? :D
  • Missaaliyah812Missaaliyah812 Posts: 618 Member
    edited February 2010
    what's the progress on this? it looks amazing, I can't wait to see what it looks like up front.
  • Uzi666Uzi666 Posts: 1,451 New Member
    edited February 2010
    need another tester? if so my myspace address is on my profile and you can contact me
  • Roxas982859Roxas982859 Posts: 749 New Member
    edited February 2010
    This looks great i'll be sure to download it when its done!!! :D
  • NumblyNumbly Posts: 18
    edited February 2010
    You could make a high-tech modern house with the richest people (maybe a corrupt government) in it all the way down to shanty houses for the poor population but yes very good if my game still worked it would be a definate download :D
  • NumblyNumbly Posts: 18
    edited February 2010
    http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/browse/category/sims3-sets-objects-construction/ also i would use the boarded up doors and windows from here. Also you could do a house right by the sea with a wall facing the sea missing maybe put some rubble there to look like there was a bad storm??? Also is this already out???
    edited April 2010
    Btw, Syrax, EA really IS hating on this thread... 3 people INCLUDING ME have been banned for bumping this thread :/

Atleast I can communicate through siggys and edits Btw, hope you get the world back

Well, atleast being permabanned on an EA site isnt really that bad... It has its advantages of lurking the threads.
  • ChristopherERMChristopherERM Posts: 160 New Member
    edited February 2010
    omg, when will this be up for download?
    it's amazing.