Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lights! Camera! Action! Modeling Cycle 1 (Closed) Due to being canceled

Comments

• lovints2lovints2 Posts: 3,738 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I just read your blog but seen nothing about anyone or anything :shock:
  • playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    edited February 2010
    Guess what everyone? I just installed the SP and the new patch and I just like this SP. It's great!
  • xMiraclex37xMiraclex37 Posts: 4,122 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Hey marko :D I might enter because I love the concept of this competition (: but I was just wondering how long the deadlines are going to be? If they're short school and HW might get it the way for me ):

Does the patch and High End Loft work with your CC? :D
    edited February 2010
    I give up to 2 weeks for each deadline, but if entries get turned in early, then it's all good. Yup, my CC works with the patch. No glitches or errors. All of a sudden, my launcher is no longer getting errors or crashing. It must be because I corrupted/damaged the Installer Monkey File. Not saying you should though. Lmao! xD
    edited February 2010
    LOL I don't use the Helper Monkey XD is that bad? :lol:
    But 2 weeks is awesome! :D that means I can really take my time wih the shoots, I'll still think about it, but I'll go make a sim when I decide (:
    edited February 2010
    Nope. Lol! I think that's why my Launcher stopped crashing or getting those error messages. Lmao! xD And it's not bad except the part where you can't double click on the CC to install onto your game, so you have to pretty much go through folder to folder and drag and drop the CC. Tedious, but atleast my launcher is good. Sure, ok. Can't wait to see your Sim. :]
    edited February 2010
    LOL! My launcher freezes sometimes when I'm fileing through the "Installed Content" section, it doesn't bother me that much, all I have to do is restart the computer :3

In the process of making my sim ~
    edited February 2010
    What's weird is that it took only 5 to 7 minutes to install. 0.0
    edited February 2010
    Miracle, you there?
    edited February 2010
    Yup (: gotta go soon though, but my mom won't notice if I don't make much noise XD

What's up?
    edited February 2010
    Nothing much. xD You?
    edited February 2010
    eh, pretty much the same. It's pretty late here :/
    I'm making a sim for this comp, but she's hard to perfect XD
    edited February 2010
    Awesome new avi :thumbup:

Well I gotta go to bed :/ g'night marko *waves*

JOIN PEOPLE! :evil:
  • RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited February 2010
    A bump for your comp
    edited February 2010
    Thanks RD. :]
    edited February 2010
    No problemo. I hope you get entries... I wonder why the people that were in your old comp didn't want to just switch over.
    edited February 2010
    I think they are pretty mad at me, but I really don't know. -shrugs- :/

ILS is pretty mad at me since she thinks I was stealing her creativity. Just because I used the plumbob icons (I removed them). I mean honestly. She's very ticked off at me. Hates me.
    edited February 2010
    I'm sure mad isn't the right word. Maybe a bit disheartened. But that was your first competition and even though you just did it I'm sure you have already learned from any mistakes you may have made. It happens you just have to keep trying.
    edited February 2010
    Thanks. :]
    edited February 2010
    Anyone around?
  • awesome_phoebeawesome_phoebe Posts: 2,808 Member
    edited February 2010
    bump for you new comp :)

You haven't got any entries yet :( I would join but school..and homework and my game doesn't work :? That's why I dropped out of your old comp. Anyway I hope you get more people. Good luck :)
    edited February 2010
    Thanks
  • Cecesaun1Cecesaun1 Posts: 1,295 Member
    edited February 2010
    Hi Marko...I wanted to be a judge... :( however I haven't entered a contest in awhile. I became wary of contest due to the last one I was in...judging got later and later and she finally dumped the contest after we all had put in our photo's and she never even left a word. Not good. Now I won't know until tomorrow if I can enter...I'm basing it all on how my game works. I am going to risk downloading the patch... So we will see... But I will bookmark and for sure let you know if I am going to be able to join.
    edited February 2010
    Thanks Cece. :]
  • Cecesaun1Cecesaun1 Posts: 1,295 Member
    edited February 2010
    Thanks Cece. :]

Marko...sorry I wasn't able to get back to you when I said I would...I have not updated yet and probably won't until tomorrow. So if this gets off the ground we will see what happens. Hopefully this will give you a little bump!! There are a ton of contest going on right now...this could be the reason this is starting up so slow...