Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Idea, "The Next Generation" Expansion Pack

Hey, I was thinking this morning, "If children can bake, why can't they have a tea party?" Seriously, that would be so cute! They can invite anyone near them i.e. adults, wugglesworth schnuggles bear, other children. Babies and children are the next Gen. and in my opinion, we need more stuff for them! Add your ideas! Babies should have an option by adults, "Give pacifier" to subdue crying. We NEED preteens, they do go from being 6 to 16 when they grow up, there needs to be and age that looks 12 or 13.

Comments

• bbspongebobfanbbspongebobfan Posts: 18 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I agree completley! Exspecially about the Kid to Teen thing. I mean really? They are midgets at first with chubby cheeks and kiddy clothing to a full out teenager with tons and tons of makeup? Wheres the middle? Preteens all the way! :)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,749 Member
    edited January 2010
    not to mention strollers/prams/baby carriages. But some people might not like the idea of pre-teens since people would be having birthdays 24/7 almost.

6adMCGP.gif
  • ReineSolomonReineSolomon Posts: 17
    edited January 2010
    I agree that we need more baby/kid stuff, but I don't think they would take up a whole EP for it. I think it would make an awesome "stuff" pack.
  • HappyCat85HappyCat85 Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    :idea: You know what else would be cool? If kids could make and sell lemonade! It could be a childhood skill, and it could change into cooking skill when they get older!
  • randommermaderandommermade Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited January 2010
    HappyCat85 wrote:
    :idea: You know what else would be cool? If kids could make and sell lemonade! It could be a childhood skill, and it could change into cooking skill when they get older!
    They had that in open for business! it was kinda cool.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    edited January 2010
    The lemonade stand from Open for Business was rather cute.
    I'd love to see more stuff and interactions for our littlest Sims, I agree that it would make a great stuff pack.
  • babsygirl2babsygirl2 Posts: 100 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Alright, so let's make a petition for this to be an expansion?Stuff pack, all in favor, place this in your reply:
    /BUNNIES ARE AWESOME/
    PETITION:
    1. Babsygirl2
  • babsygirl2babsygirl2 Posts: 100 New Member
    edited January 2010
    B to the U to the M to the P! BUMP!