Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm finally going to get to play....

After downloading a new home from the exchange and then it taking half an hour for the game to set it down on the empty lot, I decided, okay, this is crap.

Turns out my laptops processor sucks :C Sadtimes to be had.

But my mother amazingly is letting me use her laptop! So it's installing now @_@ So nooow maybe I can do more than CAS!

And I know it works for her computer, did the 'can you run it' program and it passed with flying colors.

So. Tell me while I wait. What are some of your favorite parts of the game? (leave out the negatives please!)

Comments

• Midnight23Midnight23 Posts: 655 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i like that sims have more places to go and the mothers can finally go to a hopstail to have a baby
  • AstromiciAstromici Posts: 114 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My favorite part is the general feeling that the entire neighborhood is playable, and you can go anywhere. Also, when you leave a lot for a few days and come back to it, the sims on that lot have a huge stockpile of money because no one was there to spend it.
  • larissalarissa Posts: 26 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I really like the traits! It gives the game a little bit more personality.
  • Bob__theBob__the Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The open world.. =] And the way they act with the different personalities. Like my adult Sim is childish and randomly starts playing tag with the neighborhood kids =P And insane sims wear their formalwear to bed sometimes
  • KaraTheGreatKaraTheGreat Posts: 20 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Making all my furniture match!!! And it's SO EASY!

I also love how easy it is to build relationships. My Sims were in their "first romance" within 5 minutes of meeting. Time seems to go by at a more relaxed pace, which is nice. You can relax and play the game without having to watch Needs like a hawk.

Oh, and I love seeing Townies and Sims from TS1 & 2 around, only younger! I saw my maid from TS2 playing chess as a child, and she's wearing black and white with a bow in her hair. It's just a small thing, but so fun!

It's like watching old home videos and saying "Hey! I know who that person grows up to be!"
  • TheUnknownSoulTusTheUnknownSoulTus Posts: 385 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Awe fun :D! Yeah I'm excited to actually see some townies @_@ Haven't gotten that far!

Installing done, *off to play*