Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where Can You Find a Male Firefighter?

Where can you find a male firefighter? I just recently found out about the secret trait that is unlock-able it you have a baby with a firefighter. I have this female sim who I've been wanting to get married for awhile, and now, since this trait has popped up, I thought it would be cool to get her married to a male firefighter. PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• Options
    dbloveshermacdbloveshermac Posts: 94 New Member
    edited January 2010
    3 out of 4 firefighters I see in game are male. You can start a fire on your home lot (microwaves are great for this) or hang out at the park and maybe once every few days a fireman will show up.
  • Options
    LDoCampoLDoCampo Posts: 79 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Or have your sim call the fire department on their cell phone. The fire fighter will show up and tell her off, but at least they'll know each other and can build a relationship from there.
  • Options
    DarthSchmoolDarthSchmool Posts: 44 Member
    edited January 2010
    Thank-you guys! You really helped me out! I actually found a male firefighter a weird way though. I kept getting the same female firefighter, and I was getting really sick of it. I was tired of the firefighter, so I quit my game while she was there. When I went back to play again, she was behind my house. I though she would leave, but she never did. She kept laughing and it was really annoying, so I decided to move. I left, and when I looked back at my house, she was still there. Then I wondered, "What if I called the fire department? Would she come or would she stay?" I was determined to test this out! I started a fire on a cheap stove, and...BAM! I called the fire department and a male firefighter came. Thanks for all your help!

P.S.
    Come to my page and request to be my friend!!! :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Once again, THANK_YOU!!
  • Options
    MariJulyMariJuly Posts: 116 Member
    edited January 2010
    OMG!!!!!! I have a question for you.... Is she still there? I mean the female firefighter? and did you really get the hidden trait????
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yes, she (the female firefighter) is still behind the house. I have not unlocked the trait yet because the have not "Woo Hooed" yet.