Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strike-a-Pose: Guys Edition II

Comments

• DrMusixDrMusix Posts: 1,180 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I dont mind sending email updates and updating the thread & blog. I just dont want to clog up everyone's email inbox. I'd hate to be 'the photo contest that spams emails'.

I also want to let everyone know that this round is going to be a tough one to score. You all are ROCKIN' this round!
  • Molly360Molly360 Posts: 731 Member
    edited January 2010
    I'm happy with email updates. 8)
  • acid_Minxacid_Minx Posts: 868 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I don't mind emails updating everything, l can get to my emails all the time so l am happy with it :)
  • Clairezy018Clairezy018 Posts: 980 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I like email updates especially since the forums are so lag-y :<
  • KittyKat6369KittyKat6369 Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited January 2010
    I can't wait to see everyone else's pictures.
  • pacolepacole Posts: 24 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I have just submitted my photos for Assignment 2.

Apologies for holding everyone up - but with work, study and three kids - Sims3 had to wait.

Looking forward to the judging - good luck everyone.
    edited January 2010
    Wow, great pictures everyone!
    edited January 2010
    The wait is killing me, Any idea when results will be posted?
    edited January 2010
    I hope we get the results soon I can hardly wait got up first thing and checked. haha the longer I wait the worse I think I did :<
    edited January 2010
    Snap!
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited January 2010
    I have much to learn when it comes to photo taking so I'm hoping to take away something of use to me from the judges comments.

You all did a wonderful job.
    edited January 2010
    Rawla wrote:
    I have much to learn when it comes to photo taking so I'm hoping to take away something of use to me from the judges comments.

You all did a wonderful job.
    You shouldn't be so hard on yourself! Your photo's are great!
    Try popping over to simatography, there's tone of photo's tip's and help.
    edited January 2010
    Im really sorry for the scores being late. Real-life is starting to get chaotic.
    My co-judge is in the process of moving and is trying to keep up with schoolwork.
    2 models have informed me that they are no longer available to participate. Im trying to figure out how to continue w/o them.
    And I...spilled RC Cola all over my beautiful MacBook and its broken. So I only hve limited internt access.
    edited January 2010
    Could we just not carry on as normal? Presume one is out this round and one the next, I think we quite like taking the photo's, and the feed back is helping a great deal, just means we can all have a bit more practice and you don't have to decide who gose out, this round or next.
    edited January 2010
    Just a suggestion ...

One thing that might help everyone is to make the deadlines a bit further apart. If there was a week between each assignment it would mean that people could organise a time that suits them within the week to get it done. When you only have 48 hours it is very hard to think of an idea and find the time to take photos. Setting up for the pics is quite time consuming I find.

Maybe 5 days for photos, 2 days for judging.
  • acid_Minxacid_Minx Posts: 868 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I am happy to carry on, or if you wanna stop the compeition that is totally fine, l am not mad, l will stay with you guys till something final has been made, l don't mind what happenes, it was really nice you told us what is happeneing instead of us being in the dark, L respect owners of the competition more that way then just leaving the models high and dry so thank you :mrgreen:
    edited January 2010
    I thik this elimination should go as normally. You score the pictures normally and the lowest score gets cut(even if it's one of the people who dropped). Then you just continue on with out the other two people who dropped. I don't mind comps that are short it's more fun tha way. :D not super long and boring. ;) not that you're ever boring drmusix.
    edited January 2010
    Whatever you need to do is fine with me. Real life happens. So sorry to hear about your Mac. :(

Postponing wouldn't be a terrible thing if you have to. No worries.

P.S. I do like the idea of a little more time between assignments. This will also give the judges more time too. But your the boss. :)
    edited January 2010
    Just let us know what's happening with the comp. Soz about your Mac too.

If the competition does continue and all, I should let you know that I've just went back to school today and so I'm quite stretched for time deadline(s) wise.
    edited January 2010
    new update!!
    edited January 2010
    Thank you very much for the extended deadline. This will help everyone I think. Be well DrMusix and Plume. Thanks for another great assignment.

-Rawla
    edited January 2010
    Thanks for the longer deadlines!!! :mrgreen:
    edited February 2010
    Handed mine in!
    edited February 2010
    Finally sent of my pics.

Have had a terrible time the past 24 hours. I downloaded the new stuff pack - and that's what it did .... stuff everything! I had to remove all CC and fiddle around before I could get my game working again.

I thought I was going to have to withdraw it was giving me so much grief.

Good luck with the judging everyone :)
    edited February 2010
    I handed mine in. I'm a little upset about not getting scores or comentary on the last photos, but oh well. Let's hopw things go more smoothly this time.