Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sign if you want the Calienti Sisters,Dreamers and Pleasents from the sims 2 to return

Preferely Plesentview. I would love to have all of them back in the sims 3 especially the Calienti Sisters. Ea please bring back Plesentview as well and some of the houses these sims lived in.

Sign here if you want them to come back. Maybe EA will add them.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2010
    So nobody wants them back? I think it would be interesting to have the Calantie sisters back at least and a plesentview town. Prehaps I will make Dina and Nina if EA doesn't. They shouldn't be too hard. The Pleasents should be easy too.

I still hope EA makes them when they upload another free neighborhood and they will offer a new neighborhood it's just a matter of time.
  • Options
    ghostslothghostsloth Posts: 82 New Member
    edited January 2010
    signed
  • Options
    firestar77_2firestar77_2 Posts: 10,144 New Member
    edited January 2010
    signed
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited January 2010
    Preferely Plesentview. I would love to have all of them back in the sims 3 especially the Calienti Sisters. Ea please bring back Plesentview as well and some of the houses these sims lived in.

Sign here if you want them to come back. Maybe EA will add them.

No, because I don't like the way EA handled the famlies it *did* put in the game. I made my own version of the Broke Family and the Broke trailer for my game. Haven't played them yet, but it's there when I want them.

I really wish that EA had not made the Sims 3 a "prequel" but an entirely different town with entirely different families. If they'd wanted to give a nod to TS1 and TS2, they could have done so with the names of buildings, books, and the occasional inside joke.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    thesimdeej33thesimdeej33 Posts: 986 Member
    edited January 2010
    Id love to see more family favourites, so Im up for the idea of bringing back TS and TS2 favourites
  • Options
    LaurenSynclairLaurenSynclair Posts: 103 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Definately signed.
  • Options
    katee053katee053 Posts: 443 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I do agree that I miss Pleasantview but, not to be rude or mean, why can't you, instead of asking EA to make them for you, make them yourself?

When CAW comes out of Beta I'm going to remake Pleasantview and all the lots that come with it. I'm also going to make the families. I think you should make them yourself, or ask someone who's willing to make them for you. EA can't be expected to have to make Sims for prople just because they were in an older game, that's what CAS is for.

And I agree with Jarsie ~ I am going to make my own Broke family too because I didn't like them either.

Happy Simming

:]
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited January 2010
    Well, I have not download CAW myself, because it looks too complicated to me. But I would definitely be willing to download and install someone's premade copy of Pleasantview, provided that it came with no families at all, so I could make my own.

I'd even be willing to reinstall my TS2 base game just to get the families. And I do agree that this is something that Simmers ought to do for themselves. Make your favorite Sims, copy their homes from the game, and put them in Sunset Valley.

I have just recently copied some of the townhomes from The Sims 2, plus one house, and the trailer. And when I say "copied" I mean that I drew the diagrams, made notes on where everything goes, and did a lot of it from memory...although it would be nice to get some screenshots for reference. Just don't know how to do that.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    j0nathanhj0nathanh Posts: 115 Member
    edited January 2010
    signed

i would however prefer a new town with new people who are golddiggers, sex maniacs, good arty guys, and disfunctional families.

the sims in Sims 3 are good but the storylines they have with other households suck compared to sims 2. no runaway pirate brides, no one is sleeping with the maid, no twins torn between good and evil. ...none that i have found anyway. riverview so far is best for storylines.
  • Options
    brendanrck87brendanrck87 Posts: 31 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I agree with Katee and Jarsie there is no need for EA to remake families from TS2 and really it wouldn't make sense if they did cause TS3 is a prequel so logically it couldn't happen.....

I find the idea of making them myself alot better
  • Options
    xGiraffe1xxGiraffe1x Posts: 3
    edited January 2011
    The Caliente sisters are in TS3.
    They are in a house in Barnacle Bay:)

Hope that helps^^
  • Options
    xGiraffe1xxGiraffe1x Posts: 3
    edited January 2011
    ive signed though, even though the caliente sisters are in it.