March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dr Pepper redemption codes

Ok, so I got a dr pepper. And I put in my code. Said I had one (1) point. I redeemed it and picked my prize. Said that I had redeemed it, but now I can't figure out where my prize is to up load it onto my game. Anyone?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited January 2010
    I can't even find the specialy marked bottles in my area.
  • hear78reakerhear78reaker Posts: 6 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I had the same problem. Entered the code, chose my prize, clicked the "finalize your redemption" link, it logged me into the Sims 3 store, but then nothing. Nothing at all. No download, no link, no info, nothing. Anyone know what gives?
    edited January 2010
    Probebly a website bug.
  • igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    edited January 2010
    It took me to the Sims3 store also, wasn't sure why...so I just checked my purchase history and the Dr. Pepper item was there so I just clicked on the download button. Then checked my launcher and clicked install. Checked my game and the car was in buy mode. Got the car! :D

Screenshot-3561.jpg
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited January 2010
    igzigpuff wrote:
    It took me to the Sims3 store also, wasn't sure why...so I just checked my purchase history and the Dr. Pepper item was there so I just clicked on the download button. Then checked my launcher and clicked install. Checked my game and the car was in buy mode. Got the car! :D

Screenshot-3561.jpg

I guess I'll have to chug down some Dr. Pepper. The things I do for content. :lol:
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    edited January 2010
    Arn't you suppose to be able to choose what you win? Anyway I would love to get that car. I use to drive one similar to that.
  • stroh865stroh865 Posts: 126 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I had the same problem as all of you, but mine isn't in my purchase history. I don't know what happened. Dr. Pepper says that I've redeemed the prize, but can't get it on TS3. Hmm.
  • CatatonicrazekCatatonicrazek Posts: 78 Member
    edited January 2010
    I just redeemed my code and got the car too. Gonna get the boots next i think, just gotta get more dr.pepper.....
  • lehdkatlehdkat Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited January 2010
    Ewwwwwwwww! Dr.Pepper?
    Why can't they advertise on... Fanta or something?
    edited January 2010
    Arn't you suppose to be able to choose what you win? Anyway I would love to get that car. I use to drive one similar to that.

They have more than one game they are promoting so you can pick the game and you also choose pc or mac and yes, you can choose the item you want to redeem. :D
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    edited January 2010
    stroh865 wrote:
    I had the same problem as all of you, but mine isn't in my purchase history. I don't know what happened. Dr. Pepper says that I've redeemed the prize, but can't get it on TS3. Hmm.

It's not just TS3 content. Maybe you got content from another game, which sucks, you should be able to pick the game at least.

I unfortunately can't participate because I live in Canada and Canadians aren't eligible. WE drink it too (well my bro does, I just want the car :x)
  • tondog5tondog5 Posts: 61 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Ewwwwwwwww! Dr.Pepper?
    LOL. I have to agree! :wink:
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited January 2010
    How much does the car cost in the game?
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • mordredsevlanglmordredsevlangl Posts: 126 Member
    edited January 2010
    Where are you guys finding the bottles??? I can't find them anywhere!!!
  • Agent_ZeroAgent_Zero Posts: 4,564 Member
    edited January 2010
    lehdkat wrote:
    Ewwwwwwwww! Dr.Pepper?
    :thumbup:
    edited January 2010
    Your Sim will have to cough up $5000.00 for the "Retro Car" in game. :)

Didn't find the soda at the bigger stores...I was at the Walgreens and they only had the individual 20 oz. bottles in their cooler. :D
  • BevTweetyBevTweety Posts: 116 Member
    edited January 2010
    well i work at a grocery store in western NY south of Buffalo and i went to site and chose the car and it sent me to the ea store also but it doesn't say what to do next and i checked my purchase history like was mentioned and nothing..i wish the guru's would check the site more and respond when people are having problems that fellow simmers can't help with..BEV
  • mofursmofurs Posts: 87 New Member
    edited January 2010
    My download is bugged. It didn't load up with I clicked the claim link so I checked the recent downloads like others on this post suggested and there was one of the rewards for the female cowboy hat. Only problems is I picked the male cowboy hat that was the next one over. Oh well.....
  • theRealDeal09theRealDeal09 Posts: 4,549 Member
    edited January 2010
    I love Dr. Pepper. :]

And those items seem really cool, so I'm going to be drinking a lot of it.
  • CCSLblomCCSLblom Posts: 1,082 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Okay so I'm kinda stuck. So I made an acount on the Dr pepper site, then I typed in my code and it gave me the EA login. I typed in my sims 3 login. Then It said I coundn't do it for some reason so I clicked it the x and tried to do it again. I typed in my code and it said it was alreadly used (by me) and I don't see anywhere to claim my prize.
  • Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Oooh. I'm getting me some Dr. Pepper today. :lol: I want that cool neon freezer bunny picture. :)
  • SarahC91SarahC91 Posts: 1,800 New Member
    edited January 2010
    no fair i cant get it here...:(
  • Jamesmc93Jamesmc93 Posts: 1,815 New Member
    edited January 2010
    They should put it on like...Dasani water bottles. Just think of all the positive publicity (that they desperately need) they'd receive from advocating for healthier drinks! Besides, who DOESN'T like water?
  • SarahC91SarahC91 Posts: 1,800 New Member
    edited January 2010
    they should put it on chocolate...:shock:
  • KDBelle333KDBelle333 Posts: 1
    edited January 2010
    Can anyone put the Retro Car on the exchange? Would we be able to download it? I would love the car, but can't find the specially marked bottles in my area.