Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Beverly Hills Project *Pics* *COMPLETED*

This is my project i am working on and i was going to base it on Bev Hills, Los angeles. But after looking at an ariel map of it, it was not as easy as i thaught. allthough i have tried to base the surroundings, houses and features on it.

Please Download&Rec :)

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1838429

Screens of project so far:

Scroll down for image of completed project

Screenshot-2-3.jpg

Screenshot-4-1.jpg

IMAGE OF COMPLETED PROJECT

lala.png

Comments

• dkingdking Posts: 24 New Member
    edited January 2010
    are you going to make sims to go with it base on real life

Can't wait to see it finished
  • ryanmountford2ryanmountford2 Posts: 460 New Member
    edited January 2010
    i didnt think of that! good idea. ill think about doing it :D
    edited January 2010
    Bump: Now Fineshed to download :D
  • BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited January 2010
    Nice job! :thumbup: I'm done downloading islands though.
  • chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    edited January 2010
    BGateGWayB-You should be building your own world! I want to see what you have learned! :D Just kidding. This looks pretty good. Was it your first world?
    yhCWXCP.gif
    edited January 2010
    Nope not my first world, my second. my first world was palm island :D im proud to say it has the second highest ammount of downloads in the worlds section on the website :D
    edited January 2010
    That's cool. My first world refused to upload to the exchange. I swear it has to do with file size. I don't know. I had to put it on an external link, and not many people are gonna go looking there...unless they are following your thread. You should be proud. With such a high ratio of critics vs. Builders. I say anyone that has figured out how to lay down a lot has acomplished something...building a whole world is a major feat!
    yhCWXCP.gif
    edited January 2010
    your not the only one who cant upload worlds or other things infact, it took me half an hour for this world to finally upload i kept getting a red circle with a line through it :/ but evetually it did upload! Building a world does take time but i enjoy it :D
    edited January 2010
    How many Megabites was it?
    yhCWXCP.gif
    edited January 2010
    21.7mb
  • snuttdisnuttdi Posts: 270 Member
    edited January 2010
    ryanmountford2

Hey! This is interesting! I just downloaded Beverly Hills and will give it a shot. I also downloaded Palm Island when you first uploaded it.

I love testing worlds. I admire those who have learned to use the CAW tool and who are willing to share with others.

Thank you for sharing.
    edited January 2010
    Yea...mine is 33.39! I am soooo sorry I highjacked your thread! I just really was wondering about that. Thanks for answering. Good luck with the DL's on this one. I would give it a run, but I haven't actually PLAYED my game since CAW Came out! :D
    yhCWXCP.gif
    edited January 2010
    @snuttdi thanks, i appreciate the compliments :D
    @chellemh29 dont worry its fine caw is addictive, when i start a world, i cant stop until its fineshed :P