Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bump--Key to her heart clue? Does this question make sense to anybody??

Clues in secret hideout of queen?? This is part of the "Key to her heart" adventure and it is under someone's house. It has 3 pushable statues and one of them has to be placed, I think. I just can't figure this one out. Please let me know if this rings a bell at all--Thanks!

Comments

• n1ghtmaren1ghtmare Posts: 21 Member
    edited December 2009
    i'm on the same adventure,still trying to figure out which house the secret hideout is under.Been in a few,just can't find anything
    2s7865e.jpg
  • MissReena73MissReena73 Posts: 255 Member
    edited December 2009
    Is this the one where you go down the stairs into a big room with a couple of screens, a sofa with a stone table in front of it, and the three statues?

If so, there is a crescent keystone panel to enter the bedroom. Off the bedroom there is a bathroom. Use the toilet to open a secret door beside the bed.

The crescent keystone should be on a pedastal by the stairs.
  • JulieS89JulieS89 Posts: 1
    edited January 2010
    If it is the one underneath the Ameen house, then I'm having yet another problem with this adventure!
    I take the stairs next to their house, but then I'm in a cellar with NOTHING in it... No hidden doors, no nothing.

Do I have to do something in the house (like flushing the toilet)?
  • AtheistCrowAtheistCrow Posts: 1
    edited January 2010
    I've found the stairs to the basement underneath the Ameen household.. but the basement is empty. Another bug?
  • Kylee80Kylee80 Posts: 3
    edited January 2010
    susanjdk wrote:
    Clues in secret hideout of queen?? This is part of the "Key to her heart" adventure and it is under someone's house. It has 3 pushable statues and one of them has to be placed, I think. I just can't figure this one out. Please let me know if this rings a bell at all--Thanks!

Hi Susan,

It makes perfect sense to me. :) I'm at the same stage you were when you asked your question, and I used the understanding dust and it did show that at least one of the statues was to be moved. I've moved it pretty much all over the basement and still can't find where it goes. I'm assuming since the dust said to move the one I'm moving that it would somehow tell me when I was on the right spot, but that's just an assumption.

Has anyone else figured this one out? I've been working on it literally all day today and still have no clue. I stumbled over the stairs looking for the computer I need to hack. Perhaps moving these is not part of that particular opportunity/adventure? Maybe something else has to be done first? Dunno.

Thanks,

Kylee80
  • cowseatsoap91cowseatsoap91 Posts: 601 New Member
    edited January 2010
    The statues don't do anything... just put the keystone in the door and collect what is in the chest.
  • Kylee80Kylee80 Posts: 3
    edited January 2010
    The statues don't do anything...

Thanks. I wonder why the Sands of Understanding indicated that at least two of the statues were to be moved? Is it a glitch? I'd used them once before and they showed me the next move, so I just assumed that if they said to move the statue that that's what I should do. Anyway... now that I know, I won't put as much emphasis on getting the sands of understanding.

For what it's worth my Sim locked up big time in the cellar just after I posted that. When I clicked on find my Sim (or whatever it's called) it went straight to her), but it didn't show her picture as the active Sim, refused to allow me to command her, and wouldn't give me her box with all her possessions, opportunities, etc. Really weird. I wound up having to delete her (not the entire game, just her community and recreate her. She is now MIA in Egypt. :cry:

Thanks again,

Kylee
  • jen67jenjen67jen Posts: 1 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I am on this adventure now. I got my sim to use the toilet and the after flush it. This opened the door next to the toilet. Hope that helps!
  • PersefenyPersefeny Posts: 7 New Member
    What’s the point of the movable statues?
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    Persefeny wrote: »
    What’s the point of the movable statues?

IF it's the one I think it is I think the movable statues are there to annoy you and waste time with them.

By the way - it is not a good idea to bump really old threads here. It's against the rules.
  • EA_MakoEA_Mako Posts: 846 EA Community Manager
    Thanks for that extra bit of clarification @Karritz! :)

As mentioned this thread is quite old so I'll be locking it here to avoid further necro-posting, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top