This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Indy Band CAS

The_MercuriaThe_Mercuria Posts: 163 Member
edited June 7 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner

I can't find the "I want this" thread so I'mma be bad and post anew.

I want/need Indy band clothes/accessories. I'm talking Wet Leg style.
Flowy skirts, Jayne hats (IYKYK), diamonds on teeth, corset tops with matching sheer lace belly skirts, hair ribbons as hats, avant garde sunglasses, sheer polka dot long gloves pushed down with creases, crochet hats with long tassels, tee shirts with lacy trim, obnoxiously high platform shoes, heavy chain necklaces, mixed textiles and patterns, feminine and frilly with clunky sandals and a double wrapped wide leather belt hanging down, punk rock meets Victoria Secret.

The men's clothing would be retro suits in 60s colours and wild patterns, Indian (South Asia) inspired tops, mixed patterns and textiles, bright colors, bowling shirts, screen print tees ...

So, basically, I want everything the members of Wet Leg ever wore. 🤣
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,105 Member
    So, basically, I want everything the members of Wet Leg ever wore. 🤣
    Yeah, they are the peak of fashion.

q95jS6h.png
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
  • Options
    The_MercuriaThe_Mercuria Posts: 163 Member

They're campy and fun. They're clothing says one thing, their words another, music yet another, and it's all a confusing jumble of surprise.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,211 Member
    The photo says Cottage Living, your written details say a kit that I would love to buy if it existed <3
    Don't buy broken stuff
  • Options
    phantom_menace24phantom_menace24 Posts: 4 New Member
    Would love to have a band pack with new clothes (maybe based on different genres), instruments, careers/gigs. It would make being a musician or entertainer more fun. I wouldn't even mind if the gigs were all rabbit hole events.