This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Werewolf question?

SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,333 Member
Is there a way to have your werewolf in their human form (not rampaging etc) during full moon night? cheats or otherwise? I have this one idea but I really don't want to make sim not werewolf for it
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free

Comments

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,382 Member
    Lunar Resistance, a tier 4 werewolf power, should do that.

Alternately you could delete the rampaging moodlet (with UI cheats or MCCCs cheat module) and then make the sim happy via shift-clicking the mailbox (this will deplete the fury meter as a safeguard).
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,211 Member
    Stockpile that one beverage that reduces fury and drink a whole lot of them?
    Don't buy broken stuff
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,584 Member

There is also a tier 2 power 'the will to resist ' (the wording in English could be slightly different) it gives the option to regain control of your sim but it only works sometimes. It's useful while ranking up to tier 4 for the lunar resistance perk already mentioned by @EnkiSchmidt

@mightysprite can you order a rampaging werewolf to drink a beverage? I haven't tested it yet but I know I can't command a rampaging werewolf to drink a potion
  • Options
    @Atreya33 The drinks would be to reduce fury when fury is high but not rampaging yet.
    Don't buy broken stuff
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,333 Member
    Thanks all!
    I figured I could create stunt double of my sim thats not werewolf in this particular instance and just delete the stunt double once I'm done
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,957 Member
    I have a werewolf question. My werewolf are werewolves all the time. Never go back to human form. Is that normal?
    It's nothing like the legend. Usually werewolves are mostly human unless a full moon. I turned all my werewolf back to humans because I did not like this. It's really immersion breaking to see werewolves ordering in a fine restaurant, or gardening during the daytime. That was not what I expected from the pack and not sure if my game is broken or it's really like that. Anyone know?
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 985 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Is there a way to have your werewolf in their human form (not rampaging etc) during full moon night? cheats or otherwise? I have this one idea but I really don't want to make sim not werewolf for it

Perhaps. The waiter at the bar in Moonwood Mill is probably werewolves in human form.
  • Options
    LeucosiaX wrote: »
    I have a werewolf question. My werewolf are werewolves all the time. Never go back to human form. Is that normal?

Much depends on your game settings. If you accept werewolves in other worlds than Moonwood Mill, they probably are werewolves all the time.
    For instance, I had werewolves as sales sims or masseurs both in werewolf forms.

26_03_10.png

26_01_29.png

• Options
    TammorsTammors Posts: 360 Member

Do you play multiple households? I play multiple households, and sometimes if one of my werewolves turns while I'm not playing them they seem to stay that way forever. I can't change them back to human form unless I play their household until they rampage again, and wait for them to change back.

I agree that it is immersion breaking.
  • Options
    It's nothing like the legend. Usually werewolves are mostly human unless a full moon. I turned all my werewolf back to humans because I did not like this. It's really immersion breaking to see werewolves ordering in a fine restaurant, or gardening during the daytime. That was not what I expected from the pack and not sure if my game is broken or it's really like that. Anyone know?

@LeucosiaX Have your werewolves gained the Transformation Mastery perk?
    Don't buy broken stuff
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 594 Member
    edited May 21
    For instance, I had werewolves as sales sims or masseurs both in werewolf forms.
    26_01_29.png
    @BoergeAarg61 I can't imagine anything more relaxing.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    BoergeOf61BoergeOf61 Posts: 5 New Member
    Here is another werewolf.
    https://servimg.com/view/19961085/2494
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 200 Member
    Eleri wrote: »
    26_01_29.png
    @BoergeAarg61 I can't imagine anything more relaxing.

A pair of furry hands doing massage for you <3
  • Options
    Here is a third werewolf of mine at work.

30.05.2024_16.40.08.png