This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

How Do You Continue After Death?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,185 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    I love sending my spellcasters to the bars on Wednesday nights when it's the afterlife's night. Anyone who is an adult or younger gets brought back from the dead, elders not so much. I am not into ghosties as a life state, but I love reversing death. :D

Ohmg! That is such a great idea! Thank you, there is one ghost that is really cute and one of my single Sims is interested in her (opened romance bar) but I feared it was a doomed love :heartbreak: kind a situation but now, maybe not much so.
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 730 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    I love sending my spellcasters to the bars on Wednesday nights when it's the afterlife's night. Anyone who is an adult or younger gets brought back from the dead, elders not so much. I am not into ghosties as a life state, but I love reversing death. :D

I've done the same thing. Head to a club and the DJ's a ghost, that's getting reversed.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 730 Member
    I play with ageing off, and all of my sims are equipped with death flowers in case of accidental death. My sims only die when I choose.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    TammorsTammors Posts: 360 Member
    edited May 21
    It depends, but most of the time I have my other sims mourn them, so that they will hang out as a ghost. I have plenty of ghosts in my world! Some are playable, and some just wander. Things get pretty rowdy when the bars have a ghost night!

The vampire girlfriend of one of my young werewolves just died, so he's mourning her, and her ghost keeps visiting them. I haven't decided her future story yet, if she'll stay a ghost or be brought back to life. I was gonna have them get married.
    His mom is also a ghost, but I don't know where she died, so the family can't mourn her. Sometimes during events she sends a text to one of her kids, and invites them to join the event with her. I was gonna have one of her kids invite her to join their household, but haven't had luck yet because she's hard to track down.

If you have spellcasters in your game, they can bring ghosts back to life. I've done that with a couple, but I kinda like having them run around as ghosts.