Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't send kids to school ?

Does anyone know why when I click for the kids to go to school nothing happens ?. Parents go to work just fine though

Comments

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,149 Member
    I have this sometimes too, but with the working sims. I try this: reset the sim and try again. Next step going back to manage world (or restart the game from the main menu) and log in to the family again. That works almost everytime for me. Or I accept the fate, that this sim simply doesn't want to work/go to school on this day and play it out. The penalty isn't really hard for one day missing.
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 968 Member
    Another option is making the kids go to the front door step by step to figure out how long they can go and consequently what is preventing them from going.
  • Options
    CardinalsFan2012CardinalsFan2012 Posts: 62 Member
    Another option is making the kids go to the front door step by step to figure out how long they can go and consequently what is preventing them from going.

He won't even leave the house when I try to send them to school
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,978 Member
    @CardinalsFan2012 Are the children able to go outdoors at other times?
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 968 Member

He won't even leave the house when I try to send them to school

Then take them step by step from the points they are standing or whatever they are doing. Perhaps a door is missing or something is blocking their ways inside the house.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,998 Member
    Could you have the doors locked to them?
  • Options
    CardinalsFan2012CardinalsFan2012 Posts: 62 Member
    @CardinalsFan2012 Are the children able to go outdoors at other times?

Yes but I removed Alexander from the family . I got tired of him not be able to go to school