Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: For Rent Expansion Pack (Winner Announced)

Comments

• Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,437 Member
    I got Venice. <3
    Say "ciao" to your new Italian home! Take in the beautiful sights by foot, car, or, even gondola. There will be tons of delicious food for you to sample as you explore this stunning city.

Thanks for entering me in the giveaway!
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,181 Member
    I got Paris! B) Please enter me into the giveaway, and thanks so much for doing it @simgirl1010 B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 644 Member
    I got Chicago! "Chicago, Chicago that toddling town/Chicago, Chicago I will show you around/ I love it."

Thank you @simgirl1010 for a chance to enter the giveaway.
    Check out my Youtube channel where I create life simulation gaming videos including content about the Sims 4! MellowGamerChick YT
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    "Paris
    Bonjour, bonjour to the most romantic city on Earth! Live your life in the city of lights, eating all of the best pastries and cheeses. And who knows, maybe you'll find a reason to stay in Paris..."

Although, if I was able to choose, I'd probably pick London. Thanks for having another of your giveaways!
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,033 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway opportunity!

I got Chicago 🌃. 😊
    Liking Little Bistro Kit! French cafe vibes. 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,625 Member
    My entry:

Sydney
    Go down under to experience the laid-back life in Australia. Taste the best coffee and take a look at the beautiful sights that Sydney and New South Wales has to offer. Just watch out for those drop bears when you're out and about.

This suits me fine, I'd love to live in Australia. Though, perhaps not a city.

Thank you for doing yet another give-away thread.
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,044 Member
    Enter me. Thanks!
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    I got Seoul, South Korea!

Please enter me and thanks for the opportunity! :)
  • Options
    LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    I got Chicago, it still has a few gargoyles left on some of the buildings so I'm good with that. 😂 Those pictures were way to modern for my taste though. 😜 Please enter me and thank you for all you do to keep us informed. 🤗
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    Chicago
    "Chicago, Chicago that toddling town/Chicago, Chicago I will show you around/I love it." Get your jazz and blues fix in the windy city. There are so many things to see and do in Chicago. Just don't forget to pace yourself on those deep dish pizzas! As always, Thank you for the generous opportunity :)
  • Options
    PhilSimsPhilSims Posts: 190 Member
    Enter me please!

• Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    Enter me, please :)
    Thank you for doing this givaway.

I got: London
    image.png?ex=6578cead&is=656659ad&hm=8cf379aa5549c96be01b95916c156abe3b51ecaec5f595838ccabe809b97c5a9&

• Options
    mrs_starkeymrs_starkey Posts: 187 Member
    I got Paris :)
    Please enter me.

Thank you for the giveaway. <3
  • Options
    EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member

Thank you for the giveaway!
    Please enter me. I got Venice, Italy.

Say "ciao" to your new Italian home! Take in the beautiful sights by foot, car, or, even gondola. There will be tons of delicious food for you to sample as you explore this stunning city.
    photo-1558271736-cd043ef2e855?ixlib=rb-1.2.1&ixid=eyJhcHBfaWQiOjczMTc0fQ&w=400&h=400&fit=fillmax

• Options
    PatriPatri Posts: 85 Member
    I got London
    'Ello! Fill your heart and mind with the serene and majestic (literally) sights of London. There will always be new things to see and fun things to do. Don't forget to take some time out in the countryside to fully embrace your cottagecore dreams.
    Thx!<33
  • Options
    SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    I got Sydney
    "Go down under to experience the laid-back life in Australia. Taste the best coffee and take a look at the beautiful sights that Sydney and New South Wales has to offer. Just watch out for those drop bears when you're out and about."

Enter me please
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • Options
    MelisendreMelisendre Posts: 195 Member
    I got New York.
    Please enter me and thank you for the giveaway.
  • Options
    MrPlumbobMrPlumbob Posts: 341 Member
    I got Seoul! That suits me quite well, though I don't live anywhere near there. Please enter me for the giveaway and thanks so much!
  • Options
    Bhawkins0402Bhawkins0402 Posts: 77 Member
    I got Sydney
    Go down under to experience the laid-back life in Australia. Taste the best coffee and take a look at the beautiful sights that Sydney and New South Wales has to offer. Just watch out for those drop bears when you're out and about.

GL everyone!
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 900 Member
    Please enter me, and thanks for always doing these giveaways for packs.
    Seoul
    Say "annyeonghaseyo" to your sweet digs in the heart and soul (or should I say...~Seoul~?) of South Korea. You'll live your best life here, eating some of the best food and seeing all the beautiful sights that South Korea has to offer.
    I got Seoul!
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 578 Member
    I’ve actually now preordered this pack, so please remove me from the giveaway - thank you :)
  • Options
    EnnaelEnnael Posts: 86 Member
    Enter me

Thank you!
    50617862938_30d24ee877_o.gif
  • Options
    caitybee73caitybee73 Posts: 121 Member
    I got New York! Enter me please, and thank you so much for always providing this opportunity to the community :smile:
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,360 Member
    Last day to enter!
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I couldn’t make the quiz work lol. I answered everything and it wouldn’t submit.

Please enter me. Thank you so much as always for the chance.