The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Favourite World Today

NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
Feel free to comment why. Also tell me, are your current main/active Sims living there now??

Your Favourite World Today 106 votes

San Myshuno
13%
haneulAlanSimsRedShoe7HopeyStarrEvilyn_1007OceancatInuMiroLoverRememberJoyamber_ilumireHandelmightyspriteTempest329BoomeyCaerfinon 14 votes
Brindleton Bay
10%
crocobauraelanorbretoncchant86loubyloulouNinoosimBariSaxyladybreidLustianiciabirdonawiregrassharpyesme 11 votes
Chestnut Ridge
12%
Sara1010Pbandit5simgirl1010SavorySageDarkLady2788Serendipity38MrWilsonWBubblegumBlissBehappy1stEvee95flauschtrudskipLeucosiaX 13 votes
Mt. Komorebi
6%
CK213g01denswangreydonnddsims3worldMadachan88Coconut27netney52 7 votes
San Sequioa
1%
RedDestiny92sinisterlemons 2 votes
Tartosa
6%
MichelleWmcruddColton147147DaniRose2143SERVERFRAKatofhyrule12MomsBusy 7 votes
Sulani
13%
akirabauschTheSpotted_CphantasmkissTTNsimmerDaepheneKimmerEllupelluelluAdmiral8QSanniSilliNightwalkerArkanisfae_brassHavenRosefujicakes1Lailantie 14 votes
Other (Go ahead and Specify..)
35%
bshag4lvGalacticGaldjacquelynstewMariefoxprice83alanmichael1MindofyBlueSeaWavesDaravilemonellaFreddyFox1234SelinaKylessnoepjes1210JackOnYourBackWulfsimmerLenny_OgggarapoesOldeseadoggeLiELFFlapMDianaSims 38 votes

Comments

• Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited November 2023
    Our favourite world today is Britechester!
    The main household is split for a while but the episodes from the last and for next days will happen in Britechester (because Ji Ho and Vlad live there atm) and it's so beautiful! I only ever had one Sim at the University and that was at Foxbury in winter so I'm stunned how beautiful the rest of the world is 💞

6ff0170a8abcd9cd4682edcfa968fd961c2594fe.jpg
    05ad0a0421b3e8d7c4f713c06eb8cc8ae081af24.jpg
    65423d1d4a59c31087d314a551b3d6496e9a8039.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Strangerville
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,420 Member
    Henford on Bagley is my latest favourite. I like the rural country side and the old village. For a long time windenburg was at the top of my list but that feels a bit dated now because we can't swim there.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Selvadorada will probably always be my favourite. With Britechester and Henford on Bagley as close second.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,801 Member
    Tartosa
    I’ve never been to Italy but I love it anyway and Tartosa has that feel for me, that’s how I depict it in the story. The main cast of Under The Tartosan Sun lives there except for Matteo’s sister Allegra who will eventually move back. She currently lives in Windenberg, but she and Matteo are the only native Tartosans in the story. The rest moved there as adults but have decided that it’s now their forever home.

mXbEyfr.png
    mosNrzK.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,826 Member
    Chestnut Ridge
    Beautiful @DaniRose2143 Love the shot with the rainbow.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,396 Member
    I'm at a tie with some. I lived in NYC a very long time that San Myshuno holds a special place but I really love the other worlds like Strangerville, Henford, Chestnut Ridge, Evergreen Harbor. Now if I can only get their building styles down😄
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,868 Member
    Sulani
    Sulani, Henford and San Myshuno still my favorites. All so different, but maybe that is why.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Sulani
    I really love all of the worlds that I have tbh, but I do love Sulani because, let’s just say I have familial connections to the beach life. It is so relaxed there and I miss it every time I leave. And it…I just can’t describe what it’s like, it’s so nice. So that’s why I like Sulani. 💕
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Mt. Komorebi
    I was building a to-be-rental lot in Mount Komorebi last night, so today it's my favorite. <3
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Henford on Bagley is my latest favourite. I like the rural country side and the old village. For a long time windenburg was at the top of my list but that feels a bit dated now because we can't swim there.

I love Henford-on-Bagley and Windenburg.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,029 Member
    For me it very much depends on the game I'm playing. My most immersive experience world wise was likely Sulani, with the neighbors coming over with food and the community bbq and potluck nights right next door to where my sim was living. I loved how you were able to move from the family beach to the home to the community dinner without a single loading screen. Still, there are many sims that I can't really see live there. To really immerse yourself you need a local job or a work from home option. Or at least I do, and I tend only to like a world if my sim feels at home there.

A world I keep coming back to is actually Willow Creek. With Newcrest and Magnolia Promenade as extensions of the world it feels complete in a way that I appreciate.

The ones I've never really felt at home in is Tartosa (too little to do, too few lots and people, maybe that will change with the new pack and multi family builds) and for some reason Mt Komorebi. Maybe it's the fact that I really don't like snow irl? But then there are many worlds I have yet to try. I'm hoping that my current save will push me to use more of the worlds and really make use of them.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    All of them. While I'm very slow to place my Sims in some towns, I now have a family living in Cresent Ridge. Big surprise for me. I have them visit Sulani and Mt. Komorebi for vacations, rather than live there fulltime. I even had Sims living in Strangerville, at least for the time it took them to resolve the problem there.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,842 Member
    edited November 2023
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno forever.

Some of us use TS4 to cope with real life challenges, well, it is a daily real life challenge for me not to live in my beloved hometown. San Myshuno resembles my hometown in a few ways, so it helps me cope.

Right now I guess my "main save" is my Local Color challenge, and they're on the Willow Creek generation currently, but I often put short-term or scenario sims in San Myshuno. I recently did Stuck in Their Shadow there :)
    I do have a rotational save using all the San Myshuno premades that I hope to get back to at some point.

• RapidRabidRabbitRapidRabidRabbit Posts: 134 Member
    I feel like the base game worlds are often slept on. I love the campy Americana vibes of Oasis Springs. It just captures that tacky Vegas suburban, midcentury vibe perfectly, from the diners and dinosaurs in the background, to the atomic age architecture.

Meanwhile, I love the regalness of Willow Creek. The colonial and historical architecture there is quite beautiful, and I love all the willows and swamps in the background. It really does capture the vibe of a summery southern gentry populace.
  • fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Sulani
    @RapidRabidRabbit I do love the base game worlds as well! I agree that they don't get enough love. I mean maybe they do and I just don't realize. But. You know.
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Windenburg, it's the most European and with the best premade families imo
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Tartosa
    Tartosa is my favorite world but I mostly use it as a vacation world. My families tend to live in Willow Creek.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,801 Member
    Tartosa
    @simgirl1010 Thank you. If I see a rainbow I take a screenshot. I don't have a lot of strictly scenery screenshots of Tartosa but I had that one. I have lots of screenshots where the Tartosa scenery is a backdrop for something romantic involving my sims.
  • UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    Today…it’s Oasis Springs. I finally found the perfect eclectic build to finish off the quirky, slightly shady Bedrock Strait neighborhood. Parched Prospect is filled with mid century modern homes for growing families. Skyward Palms is all Spanish Revival homes for the upper class sims that don’t quite fit into Acquisition Butte which has Spanish Colonial mansions for the rich and famous.
  • Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 708 Member
    Tartosa
    Tartosa is my favorite today. Tartosa is the only world that I own with swimmable water.

I am starting over on Playstation after previously playing on a PC. I don't think I will rebuy all the worlds. I have only been playing Sims 4 for a year and I bought a lot fast and had no idea what is in which pack. There are so many things about Sims 4 that annoy me, and right now I am not suffering from these annoyances because I have not purchased the pack that adds them. Such freedom!

• netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Mt. Komorebi
    It’s a mixture between mt komorebi and henford upon bagley. Both worlds I mainly have my sims live in. My new “vacation” world is tartosa as I have no sims live in that world at all and only have rentals or community lots ie a beach, park, spa, lounge etc
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I don't know about "today's favorite but I can tell you my all time favorites.

There's a 3 way tie, Windenberg, Henford on Bagley and Evergreen Harbor. Anything that happening is happening in Windenberg. Lots of cafes, bars, restaurants, gyms, spas and outdoor spaces. Probably the only thing that isn't changed is the big mansion.

Henford is beautiful and I have sims there with horses. Their rides are fantastic! I love the extra lot traits of simple living and prairie grass...the last makes great nectar, lol.

Evergreen Harbor is a favorite because Eco Lifestyle is my favorite pack...even after horses. My current game is a sim who is in the civil engineer career and is making EH smog free. I had done this before right after Eco was released. I had to go back to something I enjoy after dealing with an infant. :#:D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    I do find it interesting that it’s so well split and for so many reasons.
  • OceancatOceancat Posts: 21 Member
    San Myshuno
    Even though I don't like living in a city in real life, there is something about renting an apartment and getting to move to better and better ones over time that just appeals to me. Plus I love the food stalls, how different the collectibles are from the rest of the world, and the random things happening like protests and living statues.