Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Rent Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
The Sims 4 For Rent Coming December 7th!!!

35 Days!!!!

Youtube Link
https://youtu.be/jSPZtVbVIT8?si=ak1FI8U1PTEabhnW
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

In 5 hours 🎉
    Link to 👉 youtube

496dc00ccc901cc3078fffee564ac97697251054.pnj

d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    The title better be For Rent and not that ”Rental Houses” one because For Rent is perfect but Rental Houses is so meh :lol:
  • Options
    KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 442 Member
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    The title better be For Rent and not that ”Rental Houses” one because For Rent is perfect but Rental Houses is so meh :lol:

My only issue is, when you say "The Sims Four For Rent" the Four For part is icky.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Please don't let the actual name be "for rent"😅😅
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,063 Member
    Please don't let the actual name be "for rent"😅😅

Also there is a mod with same name
  • Options
    If the name changes I'll update the thread title to reflect.
  • Options
    deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    Can't wait for the trailer. I'm already excited!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,969 Member
    edited November 2023
    Excited about em roofs 👀 💚💛
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    on the Day of my birthday just perfect looking forward to it
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    SweetBexiSweetBexi Posts: 147 Member
    Omg I have missed soooo much!!
    I haven't even had a chance to play the last expansion yet :D
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    I'm hoping badly for a city area that feels city like.
    After san myshuno we never had any proper cities and I never liked the set up of san myshuno with the apartments.
    If not with this pack we definitely need a city in a future pack!
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    10 minutes!
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,611 Member
    edited November 2023
    on the Day of my birthday just perfect looking forward to it

Happy birthday!

To stay on topic: For Rent? I thought it was posited that it was called Neighborly. I must have misread something. Certainly, attempting to understand just what the EP would be about by that title was a brain-puzzler to say the least. There certainly better be something more to this next EP that just allowing for rentals. Boring! I'll watch the trailer and see. I do hope there's something for me in this one.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    So close!!
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Don't care what it's called, not really bouncing off the walls for it but it looks pretty good all the same, I wonder if it would be more exciting if people didn't post leaks or they at least got buried by everyone.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    Gameplay wise, it isn’t for me, personally, but I do think that having multi-family lots is a welcome & much needed addition for those who will use it! The build/buy & cas look decent, & I love that kids can play hopscotch & marbles! I will more than likely be getting this one.
  • Options

My only issue is, when you say "The Sims Four For Rent" the Four For part is icky.

OMG, maybe you are right! Because the EP title is literally translated as "Rental Houses" in my language! So it could have been way better after all :lol:
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,098 Member
    edited November 2023
    Already pre-ordered and finally my grandfather's apartment block i re-created in the game a year ago will be fully functional!
  • Options
    Brd709 wrote: »
    Already pre-ordered and finally my grandfather's apartment block i re-created in the game a year ago will be fully functional!

I misread that as grandfather's clock and got excited at the thought that maybe one day we may be getting functional grandfather's clocks to Sims 4! Maybe in an Elders' pack? :open_mouth::love:

But yeah seriously, it will be 35 long days for me, this pack was designed for Simmers like me <3 awesomeness <3 will preorder asap! :smiley:
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,098 Member
    Brd709 wrote: »

I misread that as grandfather's clock and got excited at the thought that maybe one day we may be getting functional grandfather's clocks to Sims 4! Maybe in an Elders' pack? :open_mouth::love:

But yeah seriously, it will be 35 long days for me, this pack was designed for Simmers like me <3 awesomeness <3 will preorder asap! :smiley:

I loved the The Sims 2 Apartment Life pack where i re-created my grandfather's apartment block in that and it was nice to see my grandparents living their life in their real life flat in-game and seeing the neighbouring flats fill up with NPC's.

I re-created the same block in The Sims 4 last year and tried to run it with the roommate system but it didn't work as well as it did in The Sims 2.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    Looks like I'm gonna be able to make the Friends apartments recreation I built playable.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Not sure if I like that you can be evicted. I just want to live in a duplex without having to worry about that. Hopefully it's only for breaking and entering.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    First EP in awhile that Im going to be paying attention to! This might even get me in the mood to boot up the game again and fix up some of the "apartments" and townhouses Ive got built. I might even build some new ones!

Im totally turning one of my Landgraabs into slumlords. I just need to do that XD
  • Options
    35 long torturous days😩😩😩
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    34 Days!!!!