Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Aspiration Challenge :)

Comments

• Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 555 Member
    Good luck! You're definitely off to a flying start.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    You guys are so AweSim to keep on going with this challenge. I might try it again in the future, but for now I need to play a save and actually get passed the infant stage LOL
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    2/4 teen aspirations complete
    DJaFdMk.png
    jA60JQg.png
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    another teen aspiration completed
    Q1tYDdo.png

I hope I don't have to wait for long before I get an invite to a college party/hang out (does my Sim have to live with adults?)
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    edited July 2023
    kusurusu wrote: »
    another teen aspiration completed
    Q1tYDdo.png

I hope I don't have to wait for long before I get an invite to a college party/hang out (does my Sim have to live with adults?)

In my experience, you will normally get the phone call within the first few days of being a teen and if you don't answer it you lose the opportunity. It has never come up again. It's kind of like the Stay Over guest thing from Growing Together - it happens once autonomously and that is it. At least with Growing Together you can set it up to happen on your own.

I hope you have better luck than I've ever had. Will keep watching and hoping for the best for you. And no, they don't have to live with anyone at all to get the initial call.
  • Options
    vwyeBsX.png
    invite came up after just one additional day
  • Options
    @kusurusu You are doing AweSim, love seeing how you are completing all these aspirations, I was going to do it again, but holding off until I get my new laptop whenever, not sure, so much extra expenses popping up all over the show, so just hoping my current one will play basic sims until the day I can get a new one LOL
  • Options
    just shared a clip of her on Artist & Video Haven
  • Options
    just shared a clip of her on Artist & Video Haven

What an energetic speech, congrats on Valedictorian <3
  • Options
    one more trait and I'm done (no stuff released post-2022)
  • Options
    What do your Sims do in their free time? How do they live? Mine lives on her own in a house without bedroom, bathroom and kitchen (because most of her needs don't decay) - if at all.
  • Options
    What do your Sims do in their free time? How do they live? Mine lives on her own in a house without bedroom, bathroom and kitchen (because most of her needs don't decay) - if at all.

LOL my sim was like that too, she basically had all of the aspiration rewards and was invincible LOL
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I would love to see an updated version of your aspiration completion order chart @mcrudd with all the new aspirations that have popped up recently. Or from anyone for that matter. I really like the idea of ending this challenge with the lineage or soul mate aspirations <3 Anyone have tips?
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    edited August 2023
    ImSands wrote: »
    I would love to see an updated version of your aspiration completion order chart @mcrudd with all the new aspirations that have popped up recently. Or from anyone for that matter. I really like the idea of ending this challenge with the lineage or soul mate aspirations <3 Anyone have tips?

I've been thinking about re-doing this challenge as I would like for my sim to start with getting many of the milestones for each life stage. The only tip I can think of is to make sure that you do the Villainous Valentine aspiration BEFORE the Serial Romantic one - it can't be completed without cheating if you hold off on it. And do the Mixology before the Chef version of Culinary.
  • Options

I can make a new chart :) Let me see how my day goes, real life has been keeping me super busy, but what @Llandros2012 said is very important about the two aspirations that has to be done before the other two :)
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Oh my gosh simmers, I just about threw my laptop out the window into the rain :s I had to take deep breaths then count to ten and even twenty. I had spent all morning making the new aspiration chart, I was so proud of it. Spent time making individual little icons that look nicer than the previous ones, and as I was busy organizing them into order my computer froze. Now I know it is on the frizz so was not panicked at all because I save literally after every single move I make. The computer only has sims and what ever comes with windows on it, I know it is troublesome so just calmly restarted my computer when it froze on me, BUT !!!Grrrrr upon restarting every time I tried to open the png image it said it was corrupted, so I ran my troubleshoot and restarted and then it opened it but everything was gone, all the icons all gone :( I need to start over, thankfully I saved each icon separately so they did not corrupt, but I need to restart the big png image again, so will try to finish it today, but can't promise it will be done. So sorry <3

edit to add

Here are the icons I made, I print screened them on viewing extra large size folder option. Now they are safe if I need to redo it again. These are not in order, I am going to attempt doing them in order again. But incase you guys would just like all the new aspiration icons here they are in the spoiler below ;)
    FRRM366.png
    eHt4ZSZ.png
    9llnmPA.png
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Hi simmers, here is the new updated aspiration chart <3

5fK2pTO.png

One day, goodness knows when, when I have a new laptop then I will do this challenge again, for now I am just thankful I can have a few minutes of sims a day to keep me sane. Hugs to all and happy simming :)
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member

mcrudd wrote: »
    Hi simmers, here is the new updated aspiration chart <3
    5fK2pTO.png

One day, goodness knows when, when I have a new laptop then I will do this challenge again, for now I am just thankful I can have a few minutes of sims a day to keep me sane. Hugs to all and happy simming :)

Thank you so much for this! <3 My super sim has just aged up from teen to young adult, after completing all the child and teen aspirations beforehand. So this is perfect timing for me! Tip: Perhaps you could also added a recommended order for the child and teen aspirations if someone wants to start from there? o:)
  • Options
    zHvy4qU.png

if by the next update (v1.100) valentine aspiration still isn't completable, what should I give Sona instead? Fear? StrangerVille Infection? Turn her into a Ghost (what type)?
  • Options
    Thank you so much for this! <3 My super sim has just aged up from teen to young adult, after completing all the child and teen aspirations beforehand. So this is perfect timing for me! Tip: Perhaps you could also added a recommended order for the child and teen aspirations if someone wants to start from there? o:)

It is a huge pleasure :)

Here are the child and teen aspirations as well ;)

Child
    YUwuECo.png

Teen
    MmLCGAg.png

• Options

if by the next update (v1.100) valentine aspiration still isn't completable, what should I give Sona instead? Fear? StrangerVille Infection? Turn her into a Ghost (what type)?

I quite like the idea of the Strangerville infection, that is a fun story gameplay :) Not sure how they will fix it, but for the time being I have it first on the list, actually first on the list is all the "not my type of gameplay" aspirations LOL. But simmers don't have to use my order, except for the mixology and chef order, that is important else it won't work ;) You have been absolutely AweSim with this challenge, amazing simmer <3

• Options
    I might give her the beetle juice ghost trait as this is the only one which doesn't involve killing her (i.e. taken away by GR) and instead just turns her into a (playable) ghost. I had originally planned to unlock the unfulfilled dreams fear but as it turns out you can't do that if you've already completed an aspiration (and I'm not sure if failure/dead end job ones fit - others are just too random)

p.s. completed BG child aspirations and HSY teen aspirations (as you can see above) - gonne ignora anything released after 2022
  • Options
    PunkandProudPunkandProud Posts: 56 Member
    Hello, first time poster here! although I have been reading the forums for some time lol. @mcrudd thank you for creating this challenge and for your excellent charts. I have this on my list to do...currently doing a Random legacy for 100 generations...so far I've made it to gen 24. (I'll probably need a break soon.)

@everyone I'm enjoying reading everyone's posts here...seems like alot of fun.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    I might give her the beetle juice ghost trait as this is the only one which doesn't involve killing her (i.e. taken away by GR) and instead just turns her into a (playable) ghost. I had originally planned to unlock the unfulfilled dreams fear but as it turns out you can't do that if you've already completed an aspiration (and I'm not sure if failure/dead end job ones fit - others are just too random)

p.s. completed BG child aspirations and HSY teen aspirations (as you can see above) - gonne ignora anything released after 2022

sounds like a good idea, you have done amazing in this challenge :)
  • Options
    Hello, first time poster here! although I have been reading the forums for some time lol. @mcrudd thank you for creating this challenge and for your excellent charts. I have this on my list to do...currently doing a Random legacy for 100 generations...so far I've made it to gen 24. (I'll probably need a break soon.)

@everyone I'm enjoying reading everyone's posts here...seems like alot of fun.

Hi and welcome to the forums <3 Let us know how you go in the challenge once you start doing it :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top