Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should be included in the base game of The Sims 5?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 460 Member
    Others
    Basic weather/wants (fears should be a separate system)/circular stairs/pools/all life stages/pets (including small pets)/memory system/attraction system/aspirations/school/real personality (traits actually influence autonomous actions)/consequences and drama/hair colour wheel/hair accessories not tied to hairstyle/messy toddler hair/layered clothing...

I could go on forever, lol.
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    CharlieBleuCharlieBleu Posts: 177 Member
    Car/SwimmingPool/Landline/Newspaper/Bookstore
    All of the above is a good answer.

A color wheel, or some other way to have custom colors instead of swatches.
    Cars or transportation that is 'interactive' like Sims 3 instead of teleporting like Sims 4.
    More places to go into.
    Open world, like Sims 3.
    Pets and seasons I really like.

As a Sims 3 fan, just make Sims 3 upgraded with less lag :P
    Feel free to add me to your Sims 3 friend list! I'm DMCharlie2017
  • Options
    CoryMachCoryMach Posts: 1,122 Member
    Others
    Like TS2, there should be a feature to buy video games so that people can mod the game with even more video games.
  • Options
    wickerpeachwickerpeach Posts: 16 Member
    Car/SwimmingPool/Landline/Newspaper/Bookstore
    pretty much every of these options, but ESPECIALLY cars please, can't take another decade of the fandom waiting desperately for cars just for them to never come lol... just throw them in there from the start, and DO NOT make it a DLC plsss

i might be in the minority of people who don't really mind seasons being its own DLC... although it would be nice to at least have rain in the base game
  • Options
    Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    If I had to pick only one feature, then Seasons for sure.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • Options
    Mavenn23Mavenn23 Posts: 2 New Member
    The discussion is about many things and the many things can also lead you to do many sims , and for all the base games the games are just amazing .Everyone likes to play games according to there wish and they like to play in a way.