Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horse Ranch Official Countdown Thread (Released)

Comments

• Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Almost time to pony up some cash. :D

Horses really do come in a variety of beautiful colors.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra47vI9QIXk
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    What a beautiful horse. 🥰
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    Perti23 wrote: »
    I wonder if we can feed the bizarre fruit to the horses.

I so wish we could but i don't think its option with other animals we have
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    2 Days!!!!
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    The PEPS is so strong with this one 😭 I'm trying to get my current Sim family through winter to get ready to move to Chestnut Ridge in the spring. But every time I boot it up...I just want horses! It's a terrible feeling, but also a really good one. Ah, the nostalgia 😂 Not much longer to go, y'all!
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Tomorrow I have an eye appointment for my cataracts in Bozeman, MT. This is an initial appointment and I look forward to having the surgery to be able to see clearly, no double vision, etc. So between driving and the appointment my day will go by nicely then Thursday will arrive in time to have some fun with the ranch.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,234 Member
    edited July 2023
    High School Years + Horse Ranch, I'm curious to see what will happen if horses are in the high school.

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    High School Years + Horse Ranch, I'm curious to see what will happen if horses are in the high school.

Will you try taking a photo with the horse in the photo booth? ;)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    @RamblineRose good luck with your op. My mum just had hers done and she raves about her vision now.

I'm so excited this week, not sure whether I'm more excited for the pack or breaking up from work for 6 weeks 😄 but, whatever, I'm going to enjoy relaxing with all the new simmie stuff.
  • Options
    1 Day!!!!

Tomorrow Simmers!!!!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    It’s the final countdown…
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    @RamblineRose

Best of luck for a successful surgery. I had vision corrective surgery last month and it’s been amazing to be able to see properly.

I’m excited for tomorrow! The pony and I successfully completed our virtual endurance ride and made it to all 100 miles in 89 days (44 of which were riding days). So that’s checked off the list and Horse Ranch is next!
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Tomorrow I have an eye appointment for my cataracts in Bozeman, MT. This is an initial appointment and I look forward to having the surgery to be able to see clearly, no double vision, etc. So between driving and the appointment my day will go by nicely then Thursday will arrive in time to have some fun with the ranch.

Good luck with your surgery! My mother had the surgery after her eyes got so bad she could no longer read. It was awesome to see her going through 2 or 3 books a week again!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I wish it was coming out at midnight tonight.

I'm gonna be running into the house after work tomorrow, forget about tea, just leg it to my computer with a joyful squeal and a few neighs and have a look through all the awesome stuff to add to my worlds.
  • Options
    LindaD2015LindaD2015 Posts: 141 Member
    @RamblinRose Good luck! I hope everything goes well. My Dad had cataract surgery some years back and he loved to brag how he had 20-20 vision and I didn't. Parents! Can't seem to raise em right. LOL
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Later Today Horse Ranch Releases!!!!

Drops at 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern.
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    12 hours and 30 minutes for me.

How ever will I survive?

I guess I’m reading some Saddle Club till then. Haven’t touched the books in ages, but yay, horses.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I can't wait to get my hands on this pack since I've seen the early access videos. Some things I like.

The World
    The Builds
    The Western Themed Nightclub and Bar
    The New Dance
    The Nectar which buy the way you can purchase in bars and nightclubs

My goal is to make my first horse and upload it to the gallery once I get this pack installed.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    A final holiday in their big city apartment and they make the big decision to pack up and move on out to Chestnut Ridge come mornin'. Maybe get themselves some critters and set up a still. Well we will obviously start with buying a horse. OMG I am way too excited.

Just under 12 hours on the west coast. 🐎

znD9ZJN.png
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    PifflePrincessPifflePrincess Posts: 106 Member
    Thanks to time zones, here (in Italy) the pack drops during the evening 😔 And I work late both today and tomorrow.
    So I can only test it tomorrow morning for a bit, and then hopefully enjoy it during the weekend.
    Console player (PS). Finally reached 1000+ hours on The Sims 4.
  • Options
    KestrelDCKestrelDC Posts: 335 Member
    edited July 2023
    Considering having Nasir and Keith have another kid or add an aunt or something for the horse stuff but IDK what the new traits and aspiration(s) will be and there may be multiple new aspirations.... hmmmm.....

Edit: looked them up, seems they were revealed in the stream. Maybe I could give Nasir the Championship Rider aspiration once he's finished Super Parent since he's active and maybe give Keith the Expert Nectar Maker one? Or maybe once the girls age up to teenagers and finish their teen aspirations - since they're kinda short - I can give a couple of them the aspirations (actually, Expert Nectar Maker could make a lot of sense for Nadia since she had the kid aspiration Slumber Party Animal and as a teen will do the Live Fast aspiration and Tamika is also active and had the Mind and Body child aspiration so Championship Rider could make a lot of sense for her)
    wfyfk3mg6t02.jpg
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Now the waiting game for the pack to come out later today, maybe watch someone playing it on YouTube or twitch.
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Can't wait to update my newly built ranches with the new items and start making my sims in CAS! I have plans for 2 different games, one in the 1800s and the other in modern times. Looking forward to playing with my horses, goats and sheep added to my farms! I plan to have one family that breeds horses, but will have to limit them to 2 children and breed one at a time. Wish they would increase the limit so sims can breed more than one if they want any children.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    edited July 2023
    Wasnt sure about preordering this one but watched a few play throughs today and it doesnt look too buggy. The gameplay seems really fun as well.
    Also totally looking forward to the Build and Buy (Ive used that woodgrain swatch from Snowy Escape to death....finally some more rustic wood things!!LOL).
    Bring on the horses!!