Lenny_Ogg wrote: »
I had a vision this morning.
I will rebuild Bob's Country Bunker!*snipped image*
Does anyone else remember in which movie it was?
KathMHughes wrote: »
1. My criminal sim will be a wild west baddie, maybe run a bar.
2. My old hippie outdoorsy guy will ride horses
3. My nature loving kid will bond with goats
4. I will paint horses to look like either My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Mane 6, or Bojack Horseman, with Mr. Peanut Butter as a werewolf.
5. I will make a werewolf ride a horse.
6. There will be a pancake/flapjack themed restaurant.
simgirl1010 wrote: »
Do you already have a particular sim or family in mind? Will they be moving to Chestnut Ridge? Are you starting fresh with a brand new sim or sim family?
lanlyn wrote: »
@SimplyJen I have a few things by LittleDica. Furniture. Good quality. I don't use a lot of CC in general because then I'd have to keep up with too many updates! I mostly use tuning mods. But I heard that we probably won't have a saloon door in the Horse pack, so I went looking for a possible solution. A saloon door may be more difficult to code than we think. The folding doors EA gave us a while back don't open and close either; they're permanently open; they don't move. 🤔