Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Last Forever - New! Chapter 31 out now! (posted 11/17/23)

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Chapter 23
    - Aww, Seneca still misses Henry
    - Ooh, Midshore is egging Alex on. He could stand to be taken down a peg
    - I do hope Midshore mentors Aquila and Alex. It would be an interesting arc
    - And the gloves are off. Seneca heard it right from Delia herself. I wonder how he's going to deal with her
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    @icmnfrsh Thanks for reading!
    It would be lots of fun to see Midshore try and teach Alex and Aquila. Take them back to the greenhouse and teach them mindfulness. I can only imagine that Alex would get testy he wasn't as good as Aquila is at that sort of thing. Everstar beating him in combat, Midshore besting him in mind games or something. Poor guy can't get a break!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Maybe if he were more open to growth :smirk:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited February 2023
    sBdwOV7.png

What's this? A new chapter?! How remarkable! We haven't seen one of these in... a few weeks! By jove, man!

Any other old timey things to say? This isn't an oldtimey chapter, I just like to be funny.

Click the picture to read, and please feel free to comment once you've read, I live off comments!

jzZP0sJ.png
    Chapter 24
    - To be honest, I wasn't expecting Alex to have the first hit. He might be better than I thought
    - I like that shot of Gloria jumping up in the air in shock :joy:
    - Ooh, gross frozen burritos. But I think those do last quite a while frozen. Which I guess says something about how much preservatives they have
    - Deliah always seems like she has something up her sleeve. Hmm
    - I hope you get to keep your writing spark. :) It's nice when you get to pursue something that makes you happy

eWAhRCB.png

Hello, there! Fine looking device you got there, I bet that a true Jedi would click the picture above and read the new chapter. You are a true Jedi, right? Not a phoney? You're the real Macoy, I can tell.

Boy, I should figure out something better to reel in readers than saying gibberish lol!

Please, pleasepleaseplease comment after you read! Even if it's just a "keep it up, nerd".

(Chapter has nothing to do with Jedi)
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Chapter 25
    - "You won't forget my eyebrows, right?" :joy:
    - Ooh, a subplot about discrimination against Others

icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Chapter 25
    - "You won't forget my eyebrows, right?" :joy:
    - Ooh, a subplot about discrimination against Others

@icmnfrsh Hey hey! I was worried because you hadn't commented, and you're the one person who always comments. I was worried there'd been an accident or something. Thankyou for reading!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Nah, I had clicked on the notification but didn't have time to read it then. I remembered on my own a few weeks later lol. Really wish you could set notifications as unread

Drb9zwe.png

Hello! I've got a new chapter for you all today! I'm really trying to ramp up the heat on things, but it's a bit of a slow burn. I want things to burn faster! but I can't make them go any faster than they're already going.

I hope you enjoy the chapter, and please feel encouraged to leave a comment when you're done! I love to hear comments even if it's just to say "nice chapter".

Cherrio!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Nice chapter & keep it up, nerd :)
    I'm still a faithful reader, life is just busy and I'm bad about not commenting. I truly love that you are still writing this story. Can't wait to read more! Please know I'm not going anywhere haha, I might just be a bit more quiet than I should be.
    TaraIris94 wrote: »
    Nice chapter & keep it up, nerd :)
    I'm still a faithful reader, life is just busy and I'm bad about not commenting. I truly love that you are still writing this story. Can't wait to read more! Please know I'm not going anywhere haha, I might just be a bit more quiet than I should be.

Thankyou so much! I'm very happy to hear you're still reading. I have lots and lots left to write, so we'll be here for a while I guess, right?
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Chapter 26
    - Oh my, Gloria let her imagination run wild while meditating 😳
    - "We don't have men because we are lesbians" :joy:
    - Literal sparks :scream:

56yNKvU.png

I've written a new chapter! I hope you all love it and look forward to more. I'm reminded of the internet saying of "Writing is like having a lake in your head, and you're getting it out by the spoonful."

I hope this spoonful is worthy :lol:!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Chapter 27
    Polar opposite powers? Interesting

I think Seneca just needs a break lol

Hey guys! I've written a new chapter, and screenies should come later this week. I'm sorry that it has taken a while to get this one out, I've been juggling many hobbies and others stole the spotlight for a while. Thankyou for your patience and kindness, I hope to post this weekend!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Hey guys! I've written a new chapter, and screenies should come later this week. I'm sorry that it has taken a while to get this one out, I've been juggling many hobbies and others stole the spotlight for a while. Thankyou for your patience and kindness, I hope to post this weekend!

Can't wait to read it whenever it's posted! <3
    I hope you're doing well and I'm glad you're still writing!
    Hey! It's good you're still writing, yeah. I still come on every few days and I have this bookmarked, so I'll read it when it comes out

5IpFdkn.png

Hey look! A new chapter! Enjoy!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Chapter 28
    "As if her powers were personified with a will and not just a tool for her to master and use."
    What if they are?

I wonder how the dinner would've gone if Seneca had joined. Probably a disaster

Hey hey! I've been oodles busy, but this week I have less hours at work so I'll have time to write!

Do any of you remember how the musician Hozier featured a bit on the second 'season' playlist? I really got into him during the pandemic and I actually got to see him live last night, may 19th! It was incredible and he just released a new song.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, Hozier has made it back into a story playlist! It's WAY down the road, but I'll share it with you guys anyways.

Long live the fae king!

https://youtu.be/Q6hHEluygpM
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I totally meant to put out the chapter last week, or at least over the weekend, but I am working on screen shots now so the chapter should be posted tonight or tomorrow! Stay tuned!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I'm going to post the chapter I've written, but I only have about half the screen shots I wanted to take because my game started freaking out. Keeping the sims in Granite falls long term has been buggy for sure, and now I'm going to have to be nice to my game to make sure it doesn't crash and take all of my data with it :sweat_smile:. I'm going to have to change the story too, slightly, to fit this change in setting. Vacation got cut short.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    OLfJr7L.png

Chapter 29! Apologies for less screen shots, I hope you all enjoy the chapter. Click the picture to read it!

jzZP0sJ.png
    Oh hey, I missed a few. I've been busy last week, and I'm on a trip this week (so also busy, lol.)

I've settled into my lodgings for my current stop, so I'll go ahead and check out the new chapters :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top