Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How did you vote for the newest (May 2023) kit poll?

Β«1

How did you vote for the newest (May 2023) kit poll? 135 votes

Rainbow CAS and medieval build
13%
Nh6650jenpow01dzidziak86mcruddsimgirl1010RamblineRoseNinja-Dan22Lady_BalloraAngeliqueAdelaidetelemwillJustinB113ChildrenofhurinPerti23HillOfTaraLady__Gamerlunnarilasinisterlemonsebrietas 18 votes
Goth CAS and medieval build
60%
ehaught58crocobauracatmom1987IcewolfErja888alexspoom13bekiPlayerSinger2010SimburianelanorbretonElnVldmaggiemae8135AnmirlakerryemmiebethMariefoxprice83JestTrualanmichael1kemoweryDarcVader1Lizzychicago 81 votes
Goth CAS and futuristic build
21%
BreeSashaMsMayloubyloulouDragonAge_300905elelunicyLeccaSelinaKylespammiechickjoleacoEnkiSchmidtSimmer_chiyenQuaayHorrorgirl6AlanSimsRedShoe7Louise_G0325GrumpyGlowfishEvilyn_1007Atreya33SimDestroyer 29 votes
Rainbow CAS and futuristic build
5%
BluegayleIsb917becks1112Paulmarch76StarfreeAuronoiChieftainshobontea 7 votes

Comments

• joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    To be honest, I wasn't overly interested in the futuristic build but would probably use it more often than medieval build items.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited May 2023
    This 100%
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
    edited May 2023
    nvm nvm
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    None included new gameplay so none got my vote.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    Future wrote: Β»
    None included new gameplay so none got my vote.

Agreed. I miss stuff packs. :'(
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I have no idea since the link says I've already completed it when I haven't.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,709 Member
    I'm already resigned to Goth winning and thinking of ways to incorporate it into my gameplay. Will probably focus on the teen in my household.

When life gives you lemons, make lemon cupcakes. 🧁
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    @simgirl1010 See, I voted for the opposite combination, now it looks like one of us will get her preferred CAS kit, the other will get her build kit. B) But medieval items are cool, too, I guess. I just wish we could have a proper pack about them, including medieval activities and maybe even royalty.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,709 Member

@telemwill have you tried a different browser? I originally voted through my Firefox browser and just tried with Google Chrome. I could have voted again
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Hehehe wouldn't you like to know anyways let's just say if the rainbow outfits lose then it would be great outfits for a preteen lifestage js.

@telemwill have you tried a different browser? I originally voted through my Firefox browser and just tried with Google Chrome. I could have voted again

or different device if browser thing doesn't work out
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Due to the fact that there's alot of build modes for a Medieval Castle in many, many packs I voted for Futuristic Castle.
    There's already Rainbow Bright Color Clothes in High School, Mychino Fashion, Carnivore Festival & Throwback Fit, I voted for Goth.
    Sims 4 needs more Futuristic stuff because there's extremely little to work with.
    Get to Work, Strangerville & Batuu is just not enough, I should know because I've tried very hard to build my Futuristic Worlds using those packs plus some stuff from University.
    As for the Goth Clothes, there needs to be some really cool many dark outfits. I would love dark red burgandy, dark ocean blue, dark forest green, dark grape purple, dark fusushia pink, dark rusty orange, dark chocolate brown & dark golden brash yellow; basically dark rainbow colors. ;)
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    I don't care all that much about the cas packs and I don't believe they can do the medieval theme justice in a BB kit, so I ended up just not voting. We shall see what the kits look like, maybe I'll buy them, maybe I'll leave it for others to enjoy, but at the moment, I just don't care about upcoming kits.
  • JokubasJokubas Posts: 100 Member
    Exactly what happened to me.

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    Jokubas wrote: Β»

Try a different device if a different browser doesn't work... example: voting works on mobile
    i7-13700K β€’ 16GB β€’ RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • JokubasJokubas Posts: 100 Member
    The weird thing is I get sent to that site a lot for surveys and I've never had an issue before.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    Medieval or Futuristic I wouldn't mind but I've never really been too into sci-fi stuff... However Servos are one of my fav occults. There's more of a use (and more fitting worlds) for a Medieval Castle kit in my own game.
    i7-13700K β€’ 16GB β€’ RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    I was more torn on the CAS but there was no question at all on which build one I was voting for.

Sadly I guess this means a medieval pack is probably out of the question...but I'd still take it as a Kit vs. not at all (please win!!!!)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited May 2023
    I haven’t seen it yet. Is it on the sims site as you go into play? If I see it I will vote Goth CAS and Medieval build, though I would love to see a bigger pack than kits with these things. I have more rainbow CAS in my game now than I will use already. And if I had to choose from medieval or futuristic, medieval would be my first choice. I have been wanting a medieval expansion for a long time, which would be a great place to incorporate both hoses and fairies.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited May 2023
    Jokubas wrote: Β»

Try a different device if a different browser doesn't work... example: voting works on mobile

What is the link for mobile voting? Ok I found where to vote on my computer, and cast my vote for Goth and Medieval.
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    @simgirl1010 and @Simmingal It worked for me today from Facebook. Thanks for your suggestions!

I ended up voting for the rainbow CAS, though I was torn. Really I would like both kits. I do like bright colors and wear them myself.

I also like both of the build/buy ideas, but I think the castle items might be useful in community builds like museums, churches,etc
  • Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 693 Member
    I voted for medieval and goth, but I am disappointed that medieval will be limited to a kit. I almost did not vote for it because of that.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    None of these kits excited me. I almost picked rainbow because I think I would use it more, in different swatches. But decided to go with Goth because it’s different. To be honest both pictures looked like things we already have in the game.

I don’t care about build kits. I don’t think I would get much use from either kit. They both feel like they should be part of larger packs. But i went with futuristic because i enjoy modern builds.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I would like to see these as larger packs, but if they are to be integrated into future packs that would be fine too. I like the rainbow and medieval. However, I like them all because time travel and future and past sounds fun.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited May 2023
    Goth CAS and medieval build I see both of these even though only visually will help players play differently as they are very different from what we keep seeing over and over with this game.

Out of what 54 packs have we seen one pack with gothic clothing while every other pack is full of pastels and rainbows and we all know this game has forced modern worlds in every way with their heavily set dressed modern worlds with no way to play any other way even if it's to show your town old history and architecture.

Post edited by ChadSims2 on
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"