Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What pack do you think may be releasing next?

ยซ13
As I'm sure many are aware, there is a lot of speculation going on right now about what pack will be next based on all of the possible "hints" that we have received from the last EP, etc.. What do you think will mostly likely be next??

What pack do you think may be releasing next? 148 votes

Fairies
18%
honeypooh1267rudolphaPlayerSinger2010IObelleLizzychicagoPinkSugar81greydonnRamblineRoseAdria22LeccaXxAirixXsnoepjes1210Dr. BorpoKajsa_liisaSoapBubblethatsnotswegBehappy1stAtreya33Coconut27Daephene 28 votes
Horses
51%
Bluegaylecatmom1987rudy8292JadeleineBreeSashaMichelleWbandit5IceyJSimburianCherryrose_xkerryemmiebethMariefoxprice83simgirl1010JestTruDarkLady2788catloverplayervalairia1christyb2852DaiyuLustianicia 76 votes
Cars
9%
IcewolfoveronbekiGoodywooddavina1221GracieO312becks1112TaraIris94GirafHuntrsimopolissimmeroriginmollie1998LeucosiaXLadyTricks 14 votes
Other
20%
crocobauraalexspoom13SusanaLeotePaigeisin5CarmineKhrisstynespice3SweetBexielelunicyMattieMayfairbizuktagEnkiSchmidtYBNS2468LSM36RedShoe7comicsforlifePeralLady_BalloraSeashoreLiviaBewitchingSasha 30 votes

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    edited May 2023
    Other
    I feel like its going to be travel or some oddball pack in July-August

probably EP or even SP considering we haven't had any SP for ages and they might want to make one just to show theres still possibility of stuff packs

I'm not expecting fairies before spooky season and I think thats most likely going to be GP

it could be horses or cars though

but idk it feels almost like too obvious if it was just "horses" pack or something since they've been hinting like a lot
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Other
    Iโ€™ve been thinking about this lately and I really donโ€™t think weโ€™ll be getting cars in The Sims 4. Itโ€™s a sad realization. Theyโ€™ve made it abundantly clear they donโ€™t think cars make sense or are necessary so it is what it is.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Horses
    I really hope we get 2 GPs this summer. In that scenario I think the most likely would be a horses GP and a fairies GP as those are things that have been hinted at a lot recently. I don't think cars are coming yet. We are supposed to get another EP this year, I'm hoping it comes in the fall and is travel or hotels themed but it could also be music themed if we look at the hints.
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Horses
    They've really been knocking us down with hints relating to horses lately, and given my first infant's outfit was a horse-print onesie, I think it's a sign the next GP or EP is horse-focused.
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 712 Member
    Horses
    Horses seems more realistic, they've been teasing that for a while now. Idc about cars, can't see what they'd do with them unless it's something like fixing it like The Sims 2 Hobbies.
  • lunnarilalunnarila Posts: 221 Member
    Horses
    Fairies and horses hints are obvious lately so I am guessing one of those. I am hoping for horses a bit more and we have more hints for those
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    Horses
    I think it might be a hoses GP, and later a cars EP
    edited May 2023
    Other
    it could be that they made horses fairies (maybe dragons ) and some medieval world thingies ep I mean themes do kind of connect in that realm

but I feel like I would be quite worried for fairy lifestate (and dragons) in that case

the lifestates and occult in ep don't seem to really come with same level of attention to detail as gps so far
    Post edited by Simmingal on
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    Fairies
    I hope fairies but I think horses are just as likely. I really hope it is fairies but then again I remember some people speculating about fairies after cottage living was released and that turned out to be nothing.

If it is horses I hope we can get a unicorn as well.

I see very few hints at cars. It is one of the few highly requested items that remain but I don't see how they work for lots that do not connect to the street. I remember they worked quite well in sims 2 which also had a closed world. But every lot connected to a road so every household could actually use a car to travel to a community lot.
    it could be that they made horses fairies (maybe dragons ) and some medieval world thingies ep I mean themes do kind if connect in that realm

but I feel like I would be quite worried for fairy lifestate (and dragons) in that case

the lifestates and occult in ep don't seem to really come with same level of attention to detail as gps so far

A pack with fairies, dragons and a medieval world! That would be awesome. I would even be more excited about the pet dragons and medieval world than I would be for fairies.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Horses
    Horses Australian Outback style.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Horses
    Horses/Unicorns first, then probably Fairies after that. ;)
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    Fairies
    I hope fairies but I think horses are just as likely. I really hope it is fairies but then again I remember some people speculating about fairies after cottage living was released and that turned out to be nothing.

If it is horses I hope we can get a unicorn as well.

I see very few hints at cars. It is one of the few highly requested items that remain but I don't see how they work for lots that do not connect to the street. I remember they worked quite well in sims 2 which also had a closed world. But every lot connected to a road so every household could actually use a car to travel to a community lot.
    it could be that they made horses fairies (maybe dragons ) and some medieval world thingies ep I mean themes do kind if connect in that realm

A pack with fairies, dragons and a medieval world! That would be awesome. I would even be more excited about the pet dragons and medieval world than I would be for fairies.

I would actually love this ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Fairies
    would would love fairies, dragons, unicorns, and a medieval world oh my that would be awesome and I am hoping that is what is coming in the next road map. It does not fit the take me home concept unless you wrap your mind around time travel. Take me back home in time. I have been wanting to do some challenges that would fit this style of play from the medieval time frame to the early 1900s and the sims 4 is kinda hard to do without using mods. I think this is why they say sims 4 is going to be around for a long time, because there is so much more to add to this game. I would like that.
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited May 2023
    Horses
    I think horses will be in the next expansion.

Fairies is probably coming as a gamepack like werewolves, vampires, realm of magic.

In what order we get those I donโ€™t know. It might be 2023 is patch > expansion > patch > expansion so I say horses. But they could drop a fairy gamepack this year or next year, anytime really.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Horses
    I think it will be Horses Gamepack. I'd rather we get Hotels but they'll probably save that for an Expansion Pack.
  • Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 711 Member
    I know there are so many hints about horses, but ... I am not seeing any real preparation for them. They seem like an even bigger update than a lifestage. I feel like there should be something more substantial happening than picture hints before we get them. Unless horses are a big secret, and so much effort has gone into keeping the secret. I just am not feeling that they are close.

Before the survey, I would have guessed at a medieval or futuristic SP or EP, but now that it is almost certain that these themes are just kits, I have no idea what to expect.
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    edited May 2023
    Other
    I think fairies and horses are coming together somehow. In an expansion pack, preferably with better treatment than mermaids. Perhaps even with an update for mermaids claiming them as related to the fairies. And we might see like giant Seahorses and other rideable aquatic animals/mammals.

With this new Medieval kit tease I'm thinking it might even be linked. Sort of a, instead of looking at Supernatural magical beings of multiple cultures a focus on the ones from the Celtic regions. Which is why we're getting these Sims Medieval-esque castles in a kit.

Maybe that's the expansion itself. Rather than a separate game.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member
    Other
    Bands and music EP ๐Ÿคž
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Other
    Bands and music EP ๐Ÿคž
    Definitely what Iโ€™m hoping! ๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽถ

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • plumboy23plumboy23 Posts: 133 Member
    edited May 2023
    Horses
    Horses (western pack) are obviously coming in september, next will be in november (expansion pack) that I really hope is Music themed and cars

Maybe we can see stuff packs return in august...

• JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    Horses
    Horses or Fairies, maybe both.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited May 2023
    Horses
    If they stick to their past schedule of only releasing a new dedicated occult pack every 2-3 years, we won't get fairies until next year at the earliest, because we just got werewolves. They might also come as part of a bigger pack like mermaids and servos, but I hope not, or else they'll be similarly underdeveloped. We shall see. For now, my guess (and wish) is horses and unicorns.

As for cars, I hope they'll be a free update rather than a separate pack, so that future packs can expand on them. But EA just released infants for the base game and then put everything you need to properly play with them in the Growing Together EP, so I'm not very optimistic.
    Before the survey, I would have guessed at a medieval or futuristic SP or EP, but now that it is almost certain that these themes are just kits, I have no idea what to expect.
    Who knows. They also released the Country Kitchen kit in the same year as Cottage Living, which actually came with two country kitchen sets if I'm not mistaken. We might still see medieval or futuristic expansions in the future, even if one of them gets turned into a kit first.
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Other
    I'd rather see a pack refresh for Outdoor Retreat or Dine Out. Or more bug fixes that don't break the past bug fixes. :/
    edited May 2023
    Other
    Medieval EP sounds less likely now due to kit vote hmm
    Ofcourse it could simply be medieval minus castles
    but idk that sounds kind of strange too

maybe horses will have separate Get Yeehaw kind of pack
    It's been bothering me since Get Famous
    that those movie set items are not functional
    and we did finally get upright piano in GrT

and maybe Fairies is indeed GP and comes with medievally inspired fairy things
    and the castles just were never going to fit in that GP

also I have conspiracy theory that they made fairies that can also be superheroes
    so that way it would also explain the scifi kit being on the table

when you think about it super humans and fairies powers are quite similar
    (flying, manipulating earth stuff, saving/protecting earth theme etc)
    and villains also, sometimes include evil fairy beings
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    Horses
    I can dream. ๐ŸŽ
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion