Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA Launcher Laucher not working

EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
It says they are working on it, is anyone else having this problem
Post edited by Evalen on

Comments

• EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    they say they are working on it.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    I’m going on tonight. I’ll post an update. So far all I have to do is be online, clear cache and then launch the app. 🤞
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited April 2023
    yesterday while trying to download some patterns from my "favorites", I kept getting an error, something about "this can't be downloaded, check your log".

However, either some of the items did get installed or (maybe?) I'd already installed it and forgotten. But honestly, pretty sure it was my first time trying to download.

Anyway, just tried again, and not getting that error message. Nice to know they are so fast on the ball!! yay <3
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited April 2023
    Evalen wrote: »
    It says they are working on it, is anyone else having this problem

I'm having this problem myself. I haven't been able to play for a few days. Screams at the EA APP! Teehee

Got it to work.
    Post edited by Puddinroy on
    :) Smile!

• ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited April 2023
    Every play I have to be online, clear cache and then launch the app. 🤞Then it all works. It’s very annoying to have to be connected so frequently and on launch!
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    Actually, to amend my earlier comment, even tho I was getting the error message, the launcher downloaded and installed everything. I have steam, and was told (not sure if it's true or not) that steam will always use the old familiar launcher that the game used from the beginning (not the EA app).