Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Hours Have You Played Sims 3 on Origin?

Comments

• PantasticalCatPantasticalCat Posts: 38 Member
    3,376, but somewhere in 2015 I got a new origin account and bought it again because before that I was sharing it with my sister, so who even knows the real number? XD
    ~Call me Cat, compulsive storyteller!
  • Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    A lot! lol, 726 of sims 3 and 1,804 on sims 4..
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 371 Member
    Since I play offline I have under 100 hrs on origin Only time play online is for store and buying the packs that lost serial codes to when they are on sale or didn't have at all
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    edited November 2022
    According to Origin, it says 2 hours. But luckily for me, I don't go through Origin to start the game as I'm still on the 1.67 patch as I had never updated to the 1.69 patch since my game is installed with the discs. So it's hard to say how many hours that I've played the game...😀
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    @lisasc360
    I think I started playing Sims 3 right before the 1.69 patch. Most of my game was purchased digitally through Origin. I picked up three stuff packs from Steam and registered them on Origin. When 1.69 came out, I went ahead and upgraded it.
  • pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    As of today...17, 441 hours of TS3...I don't play TS4 anymore. Kind of embarrassed. LOL :p
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    @pisceschick75 has got me beat but I only started playing Sims 3 in 2017.
    t9Upxgk.png
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 373 Member
    I've played 4,667 hours. I've played offline a couple times whenever I'm somewhere without internet and since those times aren't counted it's probably more.
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    I'm at 226 hours, although I am surprised it is not more. Y'all have me beat!
  • EthropturEthroptur Posts: 53 Member
    I have about 620 hours of TS3 on Origin. However, I've only been playing via Origin since 2017, whilst I've been playing TS3 regularly since release in 2009, so I've certainly clocked in over 1000, possibly over 2000 hours of playtime.
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    @Ethroptur You brought up a good point that I forgot to mention. I was playing TS3 well before origin, so I should be at least 500 hours.
  • SimSoonSimSoon Posts: 55 Member
    3300 hours. A lot of that is leaving it open in the background so I didn't have to wait for it to start up to play it, though.
  • ley65ley65 Posts: 19 Member
    i have 601 hours registered on origin, although im pretty sure i have more!
  • ltawtltawt Posts: 11 New Member
    1.9k !
  • MrManyIdeasMrManyIdeas Posts: 203 Member
    Non, I just have the disc install. Feel free to call me old fashioned but I like it that way. :)
  • dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    1579 hours however I leave TS3 open in the background most of the time, I have logged a load of hours in the past week or so but actual playtime has been a fraction of that. Also I don't think the figure is accurate at least once last week it added 36 hours of play time for what was probably 16 hours of the game being alternatively played and minimized, unless we had a 48 hour day that no-one warned me about!
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    I'll always be mad that it doesn't account for all the hours spent before we had to use Origin (was it a year or two between Sims 3 release and having to switch over?) but EA App says I've played 2993 hours 29 minutes. Reckon I can get to 3000 hours before my birthday on Wednesday >:)
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Only 1679 hours for me.
    Last official check as of tonight. GYwhySk.png

I seriously need an intervention. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Paurod2789Paurod2789 Posts: 15 Member
    4,000+ I intend it to rise much higher than that though😅
    edited July 2023
    I thought my numbers were high...but I ran across someone in a FB Sims 3 group who had numbers in the 18K hours range on Origin/EA App. I'm slacking.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    I thought my numbers were high...but I ran across someone in a FB Sims 3 group who had numbers in the 18K hours range on Origin/EA App. I'm slacking.

Nah, you're fine lol. B)
  • Princess of Da'varhPrincess of Da'varh Posts: 344 Member
    I've played a lot of Sims 3....

9L0kjBsk_o.png
    Or maybe not enough! 😂😆
    Haha! You can never play too much of 3 right? One million hours would be quite the achievement! B)