Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maxis gallery items?

It appears most of the items have been removed from the Maxis gallery account. Have they been moved?

Sorry if this is an obvious question, I am a little out of the forum loop these days, but I did try to search for the answer first.

Comments

• Options
    GymeaLillieGymeaLillie Posts: 106 Member
    Never mind, it seems the gallery is a little messed up at the moment. Rather than sorting the results, the "Sort By" feature is ONLY showing newest. Toggling the options makes more items visible. It seems I cannot delete my post, but perhaps this might help someone else anyway.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,153 Member
    Has anyone noticed that the Gallery seems a bit sluggish when it comes to saving households on it? :#
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,130 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed that the Gallery seems a bit sluggish when it comes to saving households on it? :#

I don't think it's just households but also lots. I thought it was just my computer, and it still may be, but also going to my Library is sluggish as well.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member

I can only get the Gallery to load and sort in my game. It never loads in any browser on my PC nor my cell phone.
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member

I can only get the Gallery to load and sort in my game. It never loads in any browser on my PC nor my cell phone.

Same here.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,578 Member
    The gallery is definitely in disrepair across the board. A lot of stuff just doesn't show up in searches. You can see it on an individual ID where it says 451 items shared or whatever and you don't even see half that even including custom content.
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Some stuff disappeared when they changed the profile to Maxis instead of maxiscreator_01 back then. I had to look for a few households as I remember.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    I searched for a base game family I deleted a long time ago. It was saying there were only 2 uploads and I know there are probably hundreds. It was weird.

I also think they should include every family in our libraries.
  • Options
    FlapFlap Posts: 200 Member
    Their profile is kinda buggy at least on consoles. Generally you need to use sort more than once to really see all uploads (both households and lots) but sometimes it will work normally.

Part of the promotional Sims from 2014 and some early uploads by SimGurus are actually on their profiles, but the rest seems to be all in order from GTW to the recent pack