Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Serving yourself burned food!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    Other
    Karritz wrote: »
    My sims usually have a garden and they have harvestables from that garden. Therefore, they often have something to eat in their inventory. Or, I'd just make them eat the burned food if there was nothing else. But I usually get my sims to cook a multiple serving whenever they cook so they usually have left overs in the fridge.

That's pretty much the same thing I do. Except having a garden on your own lot is too much work, so I have a community lot premade with a bunch of plants on it.

What I want to know is, how are you guys getting burnt food so often? Unless you're using the very cheapest stove my sims almost never burn their food, even if their skill is only 1 or 2.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I ain't care, eat the meal. He's starving, so anything can do!
    Just eat it! What better way to punish your Sims, than FORCE FEEDING a burnt meal! It will teach them to be more mindful next time they cook something!

("Stop crying and keep eating! You did this to yourself!")

♦️
    😭 🍽️
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    Other
    A couple of days ago, one of my sims was cooking pancakes for breakfast. So of course, right then the foal decides to have a birthday and everybody ran outside to cheer. Leaving the pancakes on the stove. Which burned, and then caught fire before I could get anybody back inside to the stove to rescue it. Big fire, firemen came, put out the fire and I had to replace the stove and one counter.
    But...
    Happy Birthday, I guess. 😼