Hi all! I recently started the 100 Adopted Babies Challenge with amended rules, especially since I started out after the infant challenge.
Similar to the 100 Babies Challenge, the 100 Adopted Babies Challenge involves raising 100 babies. Except every child has to be adopted.
I'm basing my structure off of the Toni Schwartz 'The Sims 100 Baby Adoption Challenge: Rules' post
. However, I've also added and amended some rules.Objective
- Raise 100 adopted children, with only 7 children allowed at a time. The Guardian (founder/parental guardian) must not get a permanent or part-time job and the role of the Guardian starts with the Founder.
- The challenge is completed when the 100th child is adopted.
- The entire family must be played on normal lifespan.
- The Founder starts as a young adult. When the Founder is an elder, the next Guardian can be chosen from any of the young adults (or teens to be made into young adults) in the current household. The Founder is then moved out of the household.
- The Guardian cannot ever leave the lot.
- The Guardian cannot get married.
- The Guardian cannot get a job.
I've created a house which will last for the entirety of the challenge. Amendments can be made but they cannot move into a new house. The lot traits cannot be changed, you can pick any you like but for myself I picked:
- Child's Play
- Home Studio
(Good Schools just feels too much like cheating).Children Rules
- The Guardian can only adopt babies. The household begins with 16,000 Simoleons, enough to adopt 16 babies.
- All traits are randomised and cannot be picked. No do-overs of randomised traits.
- Newborns age up on their birthday OR when they have a full relationship bar with the Guardian.
- Infants age up on their birthday OR once they have tried all the new foods in the high chair.
- Toddlers age up once they reach Level 3 of all toddler skills.
- Children age up once they either reach A grade level at school or Level 5 of all Social, Mental, Creativity, and Motor skills.
- Teens age up once they either reach A grade level at school or reach Level 3 of a part-time career.
- No cheats.
- No mods. MC Command Center is the only one I have access to, but I cannot use any of its cheats, only information provided by it.
I'll post some info on my own challenge, the Silvergroves, but I'd love for anyone to join me!