We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Requesting a Family (please).

I am working on making over ALL the lots. Starting with San Myshuno, Brindleton Bay and Willow Creek.

I need a family for my 1010 Alto Apartments and don't really feel like messing in CAS to make background characters.
Because the apartment is already furnished, I need a boy toddler, at least one parent and other grown Sims to fill one or even two more bedrooms. Originally there had been a plan for a butler to take the fourth and final room but that can be adjusted.

Here is the toddler room
unGmlSO.png
2DZjppo.png

Here is the master bedroom
GNTBzcx.png

Here is the third bedroom
ZPOTIeH.png
WCYeIGG.png

Here is the fourth room. This was originally intended for a butler (as mentioned) and due to the EA layout and then my adding laundry means the ONLY entrance to the laundry room is through this bedroom.
5djAgpm.png
40pfTe4.png

The have this HUGE kitchen and then dining area with bar.
wEtHxWq.png
VYa4PMc.png

And lastly here is a overhead of the entire apartment
zEQfw2I.png

I heartily apologise that I take such bad screenshots! There aren't many packs involved because this build is sooo old. I own everything except Werewolves, the new Growing Together, Batuu and a few stuff packs.

Comments

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,848 Member
    So, yeah. I'd really love if someone who adores CAS can make me a household please. Full artistic license for looks, occupations, hobbies, fashion choices, exact family makeup as long as it makes some sense in terms of the build as depicted.
  • afoxstailafoxstail Posts: 29 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    So, yeah. I'd really love if someone who adores CAS can make me a household please. Full artistic license for looks, occupations, hobbies, fashion choices, exact family makeup as long as it makes some sense in terms of the build as depicted.

Hey NRowe, I made the Larkin family for you! They're a family of three available on the Gallery under 'afoxstail', but here's some more info:
    The Larkin family moved to San Myshuno to live out Drake's dream of being in the city, shortly after Deon was born. With apartment prices being what they are, Drake invited Scott to join them to help round out the rent while his brother jumps between jobs in the search for what he really wants to do

I themed Deon and Drake around the colours blue like in their bedrooms.
    Drake Larkin - dad, Childish / Art Lover / Noncommittal
    7c39e458-8c1a-4c06-ac12-af79b73ef722_04-10-23_10-23-14%C2%A0pm.png
    Scott Larkin - brother, Slob / Bookworm / Insider
    848e834d-e7f8-470a-8222-d4291a3e60e9_04-10-23_10-22-56%C2%A0pm.png
    Deon Larkin - son, Inquisitive toddler
    0a8c8c4c-c901-4a6d-95d5-34f8651c8450_04-10-23_10-23-21%C2%A0pm.png

Hope you like them! But totally no pressure if they're not for you too :)
    edited April 2023
    @afoxstail Thank you!!! Going to check them out when back on my computer (adulting is hard sometimes…. lol)
    edited April 2023
    WOW @afoxstail. I made some few minor cosmetic changes and changed Deon to Dion.
    Then I moved them into their flash new apartment and made Scott a detective. I’m looking forward to seeing them around.

Thank you sooo much <3
  • afoxstailafoxstail Posts: 29 Member
    I'm so pleased you like them @NRowe! Have fun with them :)