Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales of Camelot - 3.65: What you Truly Wish - Updated 21/02/2024

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    I’m glad you like the outfits! When I saw them I thought of you, particularly with the Guinevere dress.
    Hope you and your cats are doing well :)
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited March 2023
    I’m glad you like the outfits! When I saw them I thought of you, particularly with the Guinevere dress.
    Hope you and your cats are doing well :)

Guinevere's actress approved of her potential new dress... 🤭
    03-09-23-7-28-13-PM.jpg
    03-09-23-7-31-33-PM.jpg
    03-09-23-7-30-37-PM.jpg

The cats and I are doing great! At the moment, life is good. We've got a new open closet that they are ecstatic to be able to throw things off. Here's both of them trying to become a potato:

Noah-potat.jpg
    Nailah-potat.jpg

J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    We're meeting someone we haven't seen in quite a while in this one...

xutQHqN.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @Sims4MagicalTales Glad you enjoyed the update!
    There may or may not be trouble brewing indeed... on more than one front.

Oooh, what kind of legacy would it be? A challenge, or one with a big overarching plotline?
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    I read the chapter!
    More awesome facial expressions!
    Yes, Morgana, that IS a very real dragon. Anything is possible in your world, why can't Cenred be a dragon? :D
    @Sims4MagicalTales That should be fun! Good luck finishing the drafts and starting on the new story!

@Lucy_Henley
    Haha, all the facial expressions! If I could only describe ToC with one word it would be "faces" 😂 She's surprisingly close-minded for someone that's constantly involved with the supernatural, isn't she? That knee-jerk reaction when something you believe to be true is denied is a real pain sometimes.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi
    I guess I was a little harsh on Morgana. She’s been through an awful lot lately.

I’ve not done much of my story lately, I’ve been too busy setting up a family in a new save for experimenting with Growing Together gameplay as infants aren’t going to pop up in the Mastersons for ages. They’ve all been suspended in time for nearly two weeks :D
    @Lucy_Henley Fun! I've seen some good things about the Growing Together pack so far, it looks like a blast to play with 😊 poor Mastersons, frozen in time. I'm picturing one of them with a donut almost in their mouth for some reason 😂 what do you think about the pack so far?
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi I’ve actually only just started playing with the pack, with my little “test save” family. Infants are freaking adorable! People say it’s pretty intense, and some people have even said it’s very similar to looking after a baby in real life! I’ve not got any children though so I can’t make that comparison.
    @Lucy_Henley Nice! Seems like they did a really good job this time around 😄 I don't think I'll get it just yet as there are no infants in ToC at the moment, but it does sound like a blast to play through 😁
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hoo boy, this one took forever to edit. I am never doing this again... is what I want to say, but I'll probably end up doing it again. 😆

aqMpOoR.jpg

And a question for you guys. I've been toying with the idea of starting a different story on the side. A much more wholesome one set in Henford, modern day. Much more laid-back and casual. Now, I know I'm not exactly known for my wholesome, ha. But it's been floating through my mind for a while now. What do you think? Would you guys be interested in reading a different type of story?
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    A new story would be fun! I’d be interested to see what happens. The story doesn’t have to be 100% wholesome, of course.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    Im behind 2 chapters now, I had all good intentions to read and comment today, but flu is bit worse and all, i decided I wait till my brains aren't so foggy :D

Just wanted to say I would love to read modern story too :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @Lucy_Henley 100% wholesome would be quite the feat for me, I think 😆 Thank you for the feedback, I think I'll give this new story a go 😄

@Ellupelluellu Oh no! Brain fog is a real pain to deal with. I hope you're taking lots of rest and will feel better soon! 😯
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited April 2023
    Hi, all! I've decided to go ahead with the idea of a more modern story set in Henford. It's going to be a lot more casual and I'll be posting sporadically while ToC marches towards the arc finale. Soo, look forward to that 😗

In the meantime, let's take another step towards that finale, shall we?

Yx1ND8U.jpg
    Post edited by _sims_Yimi on
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Any countryside lovers out here? 🤭🐔

NGWlWMP.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi

Tales of Henford:
    Ooh, I love Henford too! It’s where my current “infant gameplay” family lives, in the big 2 Olde Mill Lane lot.
    That’s funny how the name Kip means chicken in Dutch. Very suitable for a Henford resident!!

Tales of Camelot:
    Uh oh, it’s all sounding very ominous right now. Be careful of that wine, Morgana!
    edited April 2023
    Sorry for late, and short comments.

3.56 – Revelations

First, I love the scenery in those temple ruins/castle walls. So beautiful. <3
    And that was indeed powerfully written, first moments with Cenred, I mean. :)

poor Guinevere and Gawain, that must of been exhausting :) I hope sunrise is pretty :)
    Well done again from her to sen Gawain to see Arthur and Morgana.

Oooh, wonderful pictures, of him proving that he is a dragon.

hehe, I love the final "oh...." :D Im also very interested of Cenred's faith, but I suppose I wait and see :smiley: cant do much more, haha.

3.57 – A Witch’s Loyalty
    Guys, remind me to never decide to manually add in purple sky again. My gods, that took forever to edit.
    Im now reminding :smiley: it looks great tho :smiley:

And thats pretty much all i can say, as now im out of english words :smiley: Amazing chapter <3

He had no name. She named him Pendragon.

Uther?

Im sorry for being "dummy", hehe, but the language problem is now showing itself well :smiley:

3.58 – Antebellum, Part I

Loosing Ygraine really hit that bad to Gorlois...I understand the bitterness, both, father and daughter.

Indeed, Uther needs to die.

Cenred, without wings... hmm.. handsome, but he looked more handsome with wings and horns :D Or maybe it was the mystery around him, not wings and horns :D

OOOOH, is Lance okay????????????!!

Oh Morgana... but you can sense it somehow its not good wine, can you? Magic?

Tales of Henford
    Hello, Kip! Nice to meet you and I will be following his doings, sure :smiley:
    My favourite world and pack. Sulani coming second :)

@Lucy_Henley
    Let’s hope she doesn’t end up drinking that wine. Who knows what’ll happen…

@Ellupelluellu no worries! I’m happy with your comments just as they are 😊
    Not Uther himself, but one of Uther’s ancestors. This happened hundreds of years ago, but as it turns out, that’s where the name Pendragon came from.

Bwahaha, I share your opinion that Cenred looks better grey with wings 😂 I made his normal version first, went “dang, you’re good looking”. Then I made the Fae version, went “holy COW you’re good looking!” And now the normal version has lost all of his charm to me. 🤣

Fingers crossed that Lance will be all right and Morgana notices something’s off with the wine…

I did the thing! It’s on the thing! 🐔 It did get its own forum thread, though. Those of you who are interested can read it here on the forums, or here for Wordpress directly 😊
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    What's this? A chapter without a month of waiting? Yes! 😆Turns out the chickens in Henford are highly motivating for other stories, as well. Though the lack of purple sky and tiny faeries to edit in this time definitely helped, too 😂 Right, enjoy! ...I think.

oJPyOvS.jpg

J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited April 2023
    again great chapter <3
    Once again i have lot to say but no idea how to say all in english :)
    Close call with Lance there, and yes, poor Arthur, all coming right now.. just so much to handle.

Morgana.. blood is blood after all, she shares that with arthur, not with Cenred.. and blood is thicker than water.. also in death, in this case.

Also its funny that i react like "ogh no , Morgana, dont drink!" Even so unless you totally change the way the lore goes, she cannot die now. But still I am "nononooo, dont drink... oh she took a sip.. 🐸🐸🐸🐸.." :D
    Post edited by Ellupelluellu on

@Ellupelluellu Thank you! 😄
    No worries, even with a language barrier your thoughts still reach 😁 Lancelot sure was lucky to have Gawain around. If he'd gone home, that scene would have ended very differently. 😦

Oooh true, but how much have I changed the lore, that is the question... A lot of people are not nearly as safe as you might think...
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi , hehe yes, I know you can change it :D
    Like in film version of one mystery of Agatha Christie, they took a bit big artistic liberties .. not only they made Miss Marple in it, who was not there in book, they also changed the murderer :D