Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your top items for resize

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
edited April 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
  1. Cottage Living's chicken coop. A vertical/walled one should work, with less options and interactions.

milk-crate-NESTING-BOXES-3.png
  2. Eco Lifestyle's fog catcher. Also a vertical one, like the one used in Peru.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F161117121650-fog-catching-chile.jpg
  3. Eco Lifestyle's hydroponic planter. A vertical version too, much like the one included with this pack.

81F7vTqwiSL.jpg
  4. Growing Together's treehouse. Seriously, a single tree option with less customization.

7b863e7aaaea3004eec3e93f08aab8bc.jpg

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I would like a free standing chicken nest that I could place anywhere.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited April 2023
    1. cow/llama shed in CoL there should be option thats just the door so we could build our own sheds of any shape

2. teleportation gates in RoM the times i have aspired to use them only to realize wall height/ space is not enough i need wall height 1 version of it *sighs*

3. games table I don't understand why games can't go in the middle of any dining table or at least any square dining table same goes for chess really

oh or imagine putting them on the low tables from snowy escape it be so nice

4. speaking of which single seat low table to use as a desk now the only configuration is middle of the room which sure works but wouldn't it be nice to have more options

5. the streaming table from get famous its such a pain trying to fit that in any regular house

okay bonus(6): bar obviously on community lots you need those full bars but at home???? can't we have like wine fridge or drink tray or something
    I do use the globe one heck a ton but it seems strange all my sims own that item :lol: i don't even drink irl

you know what this is about to be top 10 now

7. Karaoke machine
    i need one size of game console that you can put next to tv and then its karaoke tv that machine is too big for these apartments

8. arcade machine i need smaller version for one sim use

9. microscope cause i never use it unless my sim is on science career and in science lab

10. roller rink well more like version without those view blocking side protection thingies
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    @Simmingal I agree with a smaller bar. I am using cc by Tuds nectar cellar and love it a lot very nice to use in the game.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Children dollhouse and the tree house is so big compared to the worlds filled with tiny lots.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"