Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lot types for Sim State Business Mod

Does anyone have success stories of using the Sim State Business mod? I'm trying to do a sort of rag to riches with a toy shop in Midnight Hollow and I've already bought a lot and opened the store except the lot is listed as a Hangout and constantly says closed when I go into map view. I've tried listing the lot as Visitors Allowed however it sells the lot and I don't have an option to buy it back.

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I did have a close look at it when it first came out. I did get it to work but forgot details now. I had a few issues with it. I don't know if anyone has fixed them. I know the original creator wasn't interested but hoped someone else would take it on. I think you could have fun with it as it is if you were prepared to work with the issues.

I made my stores very complicated because I do that sort of thing. I think if you are aware of the issues you might be able to manage the store in a way to work around them.

This is a link to the video I put onto YouTube about what I found at the time.

https://youtu.be/kVYkmJWRmZA