Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For no reason, what, if anything did you do with Kyle Kyleson?

Comments

• belleceebellecee Posts: 47 Member
    What are these calls that everyone is talking about?
    I seen Kyle working at the bar and I thought he looked really cute so I wanted my sim to get to know him better but my sim and Kyle just kept disagreeing and weren't vibing together at all
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    @bellecee while playing you can get a pop-up Kyle says he knows one of your sims and you can decide if you want to trust him or not.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    I didn't know about Kyle at first because I went into the game basically blind. I started a new game, telling a story of a young couple starting their life together. Got the call from this Kyle person, I thought I'd accept it because its a new pack so why not.

I found him intrusive and annoying very fast. I locked him out of my house for three sim days, watched him have many bladder failures and be miserable before I ended his visit abruptly.

Maybe a future sim may find him amusing, but the Duncans couldn't stand him.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm waiting for him!! He may become vampire food or we may become best friends 😁
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    edited March 2023
    JustinB113 wrote: »
    I think he’s San sequoia only? I was living in Henford and the new start girl wanted to do the thing Kyle does.

I just started new game with single teen living alone in Copperdale and she befriended Aurelio Robles. He was the one who called and asked if he could have a stay over. Never got the call from Kyle with her, but I assume that’s because she isn’t an adult. Not that I want him to come, lol. Other worlds seem to have random people.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    edited March 2023
    I found it strange they didn't give Kyle like for fitness given his whole entity seems to suggest that so I added it for him

ur welcome Kyle
    now go back to enjoy your push ups
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I gave Kyle a bit of a makeover & his last name is now Dude.

@SERVERFRA Haha that's immediately what I thought too when seeing him in the trailer :)
    9abcf5f70090d1856c8a8e3c0b2324ca1b09d6c279b2132ab533778cf1ea7edf.jpg
    4yiSXlEl.png
    Tatum is a little too aware for my tastes I blame Kyle.
    XozHzisl.png
    The man is a good dad I'll give him that.
    pyEeT0Cl.png
    Xochitl had a chance to get out of the house she is working towards a new wedding dress.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I found it strange they didn't give Kyle like for fitness given his whole entity seems to suggest that so I added it for him

ur welcome Kyle

He has lazy trait so I don’t think he will. They get uncomfortable pretty quick.

• SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I reenabled neighborhood stories to handle the death of Kyle Kyleson.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    Olalla1986 wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »

ur welcome Kyle

He has lazy trait so I don’t think he will. They get uncomfortable pretty quick.

he can still enjoy it until he gets uncomfortable though :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    edited April 2023
    My Aspiration Challenge sim Jenna Roswell (daughter of Ted and Meredith Roswell from Strangerville) moved to San Sequoia as a teen with no money. She wanted to make it on her own. I'm assuming that the reason she didn't get a call from Kyle was because she was a teen. Jenna used to hang out at the festivals in San Myshuno quite a lot and she saw Kyle working as a food stall vendor. As soon as she aged up to a young adult she decided to make a move. She quickly romanced him and hooked up with him on a rocket at the Geekcon festival. She needed to make a start on the family aspirations and from what she had heard about how good Kyle was with kids she thought he could make a good father to a child. Because she was so focused on her challenge and she hadn't rolled any of the romance aspirations Jenna decided to ask Kyle if they could just be friends and Kyle agreed. It wasn't long before Jenna discovered that she was pregnant. Kyle was thrilled with the news. Even Jenna's parents seemed excited about becoming grandparents and invited themselves over for a six day stay even before the baby was born. Jenna eventually gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who she named Millie. She invited Kyle over and he was delighted to meet his daughter. So far he is making a great father and Millie seems to adore him. When Jenna eventually rolls the romance aspirations she may decide to give things another go with Kyle as she finds his qualities as a father to be very attractive. For now, the little family are happy with the way things are. Millie is developing well and I am looking forward to seeing what she looks like as she grows up. She certainly has a strong resemblance to her father at the moment!

52786561207_9f0b7079f2_o.pngJenna Roswell and Millie Kyleson by Kerry Sayers, on Flickr
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Ok, so my Kyle & his long lost twin sister Kyla have now accidently landing in Georgian Times & are living in a cottage in Sequoia. They have gotten a bit older but not so wiser because they still can't get back to 2023. Silly Siblings. :D:p
    Gotta love these responses, I think I'll move this into my story thread but at least wanted to show off his wedding picture.
    NjyKALu.png
    oxQ5bFl.png
    Now I would say he got a happy ending but growing together has really trapped me in a vicious hold once again aren't they just the best? <3
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    In one of my game saves I aged down Aubrey Bloom to an infant, and moved her in with Alex Moyer. Alex adopted Aubrey, and not too long afterward Kyle came over for an extended stay. Without me really doing anything Alex and Kyle really connected, and later were married, and they both adopted little Aubrey. Alex and Kyle ended up getting fat because Kyle loves to grill, and Alex loves food just a bit too much.
    edited April 2023
    So, Kyle & his long lost twin sister Kyla who has been Time Traveling in a Time Machine Phone Booth have finally landed in the year 2525. The are now a bit older & are both thinking of each having a child by Science. That way they can continue their legacy & their children can be raised together as cousins & maybe best friends. :p
  • itsTheSimsGuyitsTheSimsGuy Posts: 77 Member
    He’s wandering around somewhere “out of world” in my game. I see him sometimes but I have no use for him yet. For now he is a potential love interest if I need one lol

One of my sims did meet him out and about by chance (he joined a convo) and she didn’t like him lol I wasn’t really paying attention at the time but whatever happened they were both thoroughly annoyed lol
    @SERVERFRA can't wait to see what their science babies get up to, I mean obviously the world needs more of Kyleson DNA and all that.
    Hu03H4E.png
    When he smiles like that you could almost assume he is their kid.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • rudolpharudolpha Posts: 997 Member
    Finally had a visit from Kyle. Not as a guest as there was one already in the house (one of my butlers who was not on duty but needed to schmooze). Kyle hung around for a while and got a good compatibility rating with one of my sims.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    At first when I first met Kyle I had an idea to kill him using a murphy bed during his week stay, he didn't actually have any unfortunate accidents, but he got along well with my one Sim, as a result I've been using Kyle as a tool of war to help my evil Lesbian Sim get with any would-be taken candidates. She asks Kyle to go do a bit of flirting and woohooing with the husband and hopefully get caught, marriage plummets. Then my Sim swoops in and easily convinces a break up.

Total frat bro behaviour from Kyle, and a bit of well placed evilness.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    He’s just one of my vampire’s Go-To Meals.
    Now my Kyle & his long lost twin sister, now are each single parents with their own Science Babies.
    Kyle is the father of a baby girl named Kyletta. Kyla is the mother of a baby boy named Kyleson. ;)
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Kyle showed up for the first time, and the timing couldnt possibly get any worse since the house he dropped by was owned by a couple (Elsa Bjergson and her husband Richard) that were having severe marital issues.

6PjDQE3.png

Long story short, Elsa is pregnant thanks to Kyle. No one has said anything yet, but both Elsa and Richard know that the baby isnt Richard's (he got the "snip") and that she obviously cheated again. Richard doesnt know who the father is though, but Elsa knows...

1fN8LtG.png
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I just saw him as a fan at the Starlight Accolades lol.
    @InuMiroLover I do love the drama Kyle just can't help himself when it comes to the taken ladies ha.
    @SERVERFRA the kyle line must go on an on until they don't recognize Kyle anymore or something.

My kyle that is being used finally got his somewhat mother in law out of the house and since he stays at home well he could use another baby.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png