Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What new to the franchise content would you like to see?

Many of us are hoping to see the return of various things we enjoyed in the Sims 1,2, and 3. What are some things you would like to see that haven't been done before?

I'll start- I would like to see a cruise related pack. Sims would select how many nights to sail and on certain days of the cruise you would end up at a different destination. It could be Caribbean themed or Mediterranean. Each destination would have a map with lots the player could create or update and Sims would visit that destination during the time frame that the cruise was in port.

What are some of your ideas for new to the franchise content?

Comments

• RapidRabidRabbitRapidRabidRabbit Posts: 134 Member
    I love that idea! A pack where you could go on a cruise would be so fun. Maybe it could also reintroduce hotels and resorts and just be a luxury travel pack.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I would like some motorbikes that sims could ride and work on, and also some small airplanes that could sit upto 8 sims that they could travel in, go sightseeing in and also work on. Also, a chocolate factory machine that makes boxes of chocolates and real flamingo birds.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I would like some motorbikes that sims could ride and work on, and also some small airplanes that could sit upto 8 sims that they could travel in, go sightseeing in and also work on. Also, a chocolate factory machine that makes boxes of chocolates and real flamingo birds.

I would love the ability to make chocolate and run a chocolate shop.
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I want that Dangerous stuff pack we had the survey on. In this pack our sims could hurt each other physically but it won't kill them. They would live with body aches for a duration of time. For instance your sim could be held responsible if you leave a puddle of pee on the ground and some other sim slips and fall. There could be cross pack compatibility of hiring a lawyer, getting arrested or being fine/repo'd to pay settlement. I want this to be the most dangerous world to live in, so some dangerous stuff could be caused by accident because of city neglect.
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    I would like to see a pack where your sims can go on vacation in the Bahamas on a cruise ship
  • cammeray552cammeray552 Posts: 25 Member
    Something that's not based on features from prior series like Makin Magic>>Magic Realm, Unleashed>>Cats and Dogs

Hopefully something totally new
  • XYZ20XYZ20 Posts: 2 New Member
    The Sims 4 the Future expansion pack.
    (with awesome elevators)
    The Sims 4 the Circus dlc.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    XYZ20 wrote: »
    The Sims 4 the Circus dlc.

I hope that one of the things that comes with this is reintroducing the fears/wants from The Sims 2 just for fear of clowns to be in the game
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    I want a world where you can go to the circus and go to concerts in the sims 4 please
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Time travel to the past.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Ooo, Time Travelling to the past. Yes pretty please. I so want that too. :p
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    We actually had a pack in the sims 3 in which you could time travel.
    MichelleW wrote: »
    We actually had a pack in the sims 3 in which you could time travel.

Only to the future though. I bought it when I was trying to revive my flagging interest in the game before I switched back to 4 and bought packs for it, and because I wondered if I could somehow manipulate the future to a historical scenario, but I never managed it. It was one of several Sims 3 purchases I ended up regretting.
    Dorjidruk wrote: »
    > @Mariefoxprice83 said:
    > Only to the future though. I bought it when I was trying to revive my flagging interest in the game before I switched back to 4 and bought packs for it, and because I wondered if I could somehow manipulate the future to a historical scenario, but I never managed it. It was one of several Sims 3 purchases I ended up regretting.

In Sims 3, you can travel both to the future, and to the past. The past time travel is a rabbit hole, and uses the time machine that engineer sims can make. You can come back from the past with a new kid.

It's been years since I played 3 so I don't recall it too well. I wasn't really interested in rabbit hole time travel, I guess.