Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For no reason, what, if anything did you do with Kyle Kyleson?

I couldn't decide what to do with some of my nonsense but with it being mostly tied to growing together here we are, so I got the call that he knew Eleanor and he ended up close to Xochitl(I had to look it up but this is pronounced sow-cheel, yes it was bugging me I couldn't say it.). Anyways, she started off getting a science baby from Christopher which started their affair and now as a single father he was too distant for her. So she says anyhow, hadn't heard from Kyle in a while but invited him over because being swamped with infants with Eleanor who can be a handful herself she just was lonely.

Tell me why he moved in papa-mode ready, I just love him now.
JTOfu9Sl.png
First off, before(science) Ryan was saved by Kyle...I blame Eleanor for my baby being outside several blocks from home.
q6BvEbbl.png
Okay I made Xochitl go get him but as soon as he was down, bug of everyone wanting the baby aside Kyle took right over, after taking care of both babies he was already adoring the other kids in the house and I had him go ahead and adopt them all the caregiver option so he just feels protective around them a lot.
OEmTLbUl.png
Even Eleanor's daughter she adopted seemed to benefit from him kid really follows him around she wants to talk or steal the babies from him whatever he's her new best friend almost like it's the first time she had a dad figure. Went right in on her first day to snag good grades and a prom date, lol. Anyways while she was bonding with Eleanor "shopping" for her prom dress it was back home where he could chase after all the younger kids in the house.
lTpGDFAl.png
Fast forward a bit he, hawt right?, is just adoring the most precious thing he's ever seen.
GdhY5VMl.png
Baby Tatum, fresh up from a nap with a horrible blowout situation he will fight for this child.
CqG9BPQl.png
something about him just being perfectly content with his new family even when all his needs are slowly tanking because the babies can and will take over your life.
y3VONNHl.png
I just realized she has glasses in her swimwear for no reason she let him nap that is I cancelled him getting up to get the baby and she tended to him till five am to make sure Kyle was well taken care of and proudly said 'Your turn'.

Fun times.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
All the sims err'day
PmyCqgA.png

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    My simself found Kyle throughly irritating
    she wasn't really vibing with the whole growing with Kyle thing

but I have indeed already found him a perfect match, someone who really appreciates the Kyle

so I am excited to explore that story in my main save :sunglasses:

that is, when i have finally sorted my save out :sweat_smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Nothing yet, he's just a background sim in my saves. Not even sure if anyone knows him yet lol
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    but I have indeed already found him a perfect match, someone who really appreciates the Kyle

Ooo! Hmm, who could it be...
    Knox Greenburg?
    Ulrike Faust?
    Salim Benali?
    Greg?
    gen3-banner.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    Well can't wait to hear about it @Simmingal
    I mean he's good in the background too @WildIrishBanshee
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    The nanny took my sims infant with them had to send my sim to go get them when they were placed on the ground.
    edited March 2023
    Simmingal wrote: »

Ooo! Hmm, who could it be...
    Knox Greenburg?
    Ulrike Faust?
    Salim Benali?
    Greg?

I'll wait for my lawyer :lol:
    you are making it really hard for me to not just tell it :joy:
    I shall be the very cloud of mystery and not utter a word more :sunglasses:
    Okay I'll say one thing
    its not Greg
    *audible gasps from the audience*
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    my kyle got married off by mcc mod
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    I thought about moving him in a household and making him playable but I was worried my other Sims wouldn’t get calls from him to randomly stay over anymore, so I decided against it.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    My sim met Kyle at the Hijinks festival, he was dressed in white tie tuxedo, looked good. Then she met him again, he's working as a bartender at the lounge in Tartosa. :smile:
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    edited March 2023
    I don't have GrT yet, but I already have a good idea about Kyle's backstory. See, my main save is focused on the sims in the detective career, so three guesses where they know Kyle from... "Have you heard? Kyleson is out of the slammer. What did we arrest this guy for again?"

Whichever of my sims gets called by him first will get assigned as Kyle's parole officer.

In the rare event that I'll play a non-detective household (it happens) when Kyle calls, I think I'll still make him an ex-criminal.
    I don't have GrT yet, but I already have a good idea about Kyle's backstory. See, my main save is focused on the sims in the detective career, so three guesses where they know Kyle from... "Have you heard? Kyleson is out of the slammer. What did we arrest this guy for again?"

Whichever of my sims gets called by him first will get assigned as Kyle's parole officer.

In the rare event that I'll play a non-detective household (it happens) when Kyle calls, I think I'll still make him an ex-criminal.

Well now that you mention it...
    qDzL1qs.png
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    In my current save I've invited him to a few parties. He shows up and mostly chats up the other guest. I haven't brewed up any ideas for him yet but in the future I plan on starting another save file just for him.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
    I heard a lot of people were fond of him fun mix of what to do with him.
    @EnkiSchmidt oh that is interesting, he is quite the charmer though it would be funny to see how he gets his way with a parole officer.
    @Simmingal gotta say a little disappointed he wont be having a gregacy lol.
    iigBjLal.png
    Now for my Kyle, I am rotating but just have to check in on him the man is total family teddy bear.
    yql7mPsl.png
    A slight glitch, sims may not move when competing for baby you can just cancel it without a reset and it is fixed in like a couple seconds but no matter how hard Eleanor and Xotchli try they can't beat him to the baby.
    m163nw2l.png
    I know sometimes it is timing but he really seemed so irked that she wanted her son, stop hogging the baby man.
    cgKxtjvl.png
    They have a pool so they are always trading pjs for swimsuits and....Eleanor I see you eyeing him, stop it.
    CQmHH9rl.png
    Now on Summer's end, last day to get the fun out of course, Stella got very upset that papa Kyle hadn't spent enough time with her I had him apologize which had her all sunny once again.

You can't have your new dad all to yourself girl.
    bZONgipl.png
    Ryan and Tatum have been a surprisingly well off pair, raspberries for brother's tum <3
    UZaGLiCl.png
    Then Tatum needed a diaper change so as if proving she is Kyle's daughter now she thought to fight him for it and actually beat him, which is funny, Though she had to give up as it was time to go to prom.
    q0KhPNvl.png
    Jeb didn't show up the no good bag face.
    t8u9sPrl.png
    Ever confident, probably because of Kyle I don't know she didn't mind and had fun with Kiyoshi instead, however, Jeb called so she could sneak out, which yes I think could be a glitch but it was so fitting. Like he knew there was another boy giving her attention, I said okay and she left to go chill with Jeb, I sense a love triangle.
    GFir2csl.png
    Back at home, Kyle developed the loyal trait, and also liked when his lady was just her silly self, so naturally, he wasn't going to let Christopher get another chance with her he blew it.
    27Q6DJhl.png
    Can't wait to try planning a wedding around tired infants...heh.
    BqKazMhl.png
    Also before bef Ryan decided to use his bad token to destroy Karmine's dollhouse, he had to fix that, and he was only awake because Tatum was crying but his future wife had a rare victory. At this point Stella slipped back in, the perfect plan, to prom then somewhere else.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I’m sad to say that Kyle hasn’t shown up in my game yet.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I gave Kyle a bit of a makeover & his last name is now Dude. Plus, I gave him a long lost twin Sister named Kyla Dudette.
    They are now Time Travellers since they accidentally found an unusual Phone Booth that’s secret a Time Machine.
    (Yup, I so had to have them living in all my different Timeline Game Saves)
    They are saved in the Gallery if any simmer wants to check them out. :p
    @RedDestiny92 Yeah I just have other plans for Greg that I do not have sim for yet :sweat_smile: so the guys gonna be tad lonely for time being
  • Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    I hate him to be honest, lol. My mermaid accepted him as a guest after the call and they became friends. He then had the audacity to stalk my sim on the island where her boyfriend proposed and then married her and Kyle asked her (during ceremony) if she wants to be best friends. She declined because her BFF is her husband and Kyle ended up staying in the background with sad, pathetic face. I was honestly considering deleting him at this point. (Although I know it’s because of stupid BFF system that we have now in game, not his fault). I also dislike his “meaty” body type. Comparing this guy to Greg is like comparing greasy hamburger to a gourmet dish, 😆.
    Olalla1986 wrote: »
    I hate him to be honest, lol. My mermaid accepted him as a guest after the call and they became friends. He then had the audacity to stalk my sim on the island where her boyfriend proposed and then married her and Kyle asked her (during ceremony) if she wants to be best friends. She declined because her BFF is her husband and Kyle ended up staying in the background with sad, pathetic face. I was honestly considering deleting him at this point. (Although I know it’s because of stupid BFF system that we have now in game, not his fault). I also dislike his “meaty” body type. Comparing this guy to Greg is like comparing greasy hamburger to a gourmet dish, 😆.

You can have more than one best friend now.
    edited March 2023
    Olalla1986 wrote: »

You can have more than one best friend now.

Really? When was that changed? Because before infant update my sim could still only have one BFF and I don’t see in patch notes that it was updated.

I’m not really upset that they can’t have more BFFs, but I hate that they get bad sentiments like the world is going to end, and that they burst throw the unlocked doors or crash the party to ask. Stalker-like and very creepy.
    edited March 2023
    Either the infant update or with Growing Together - not sure which one, as I didn't play in the 2 days between them. My sim currently has 3.
    edited March 2023
    Either the infant update or with Growing Together - not sure which one, as I didn't play in the 2 days between them. My sim currently has 3.

Oh good to know. But sadly they still get grumpy if we say no. And still invade privacy of sims.

Lol okay I could see that being an issue to some @Olalla1986 but come on he is so huggable.
    @Simmingal okay I can accept that but now I am even more curious.

I haven't played yet today but I'll be back cause why not.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • rebekah512rebekah512 Posts: 881 Member
    My poor little teen mom had quads and when Kyle came to visit he came, as you say, in full papa mode.

Hannah has the loyal trait, and managed to graduate with honors from high school, with Kyle's support. I moved him in, they now have a dog and a new baby.

Game had assigned him a house, so when I moved liquidated that, effectively, he became a trust fund kid turned house husband. He seems to be a little bored with Hannah now, but he loves those kids and they love him-so, we shall see...
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    I think he’s San sequoia only? I was living in Henford and the new start girl wanted to do the thing Kyle does.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Haven't seen him around or heard from him yet.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01