The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Kieran had a really rough morning
    pUNbbp3.png
    4ZKwwWE.png
    edited March 2023
    I added two more bedrooms to Beau's house to fit his ever-growing horde of offspring. Most of them are currently too young to care about bathrooms, but I can't imagine what's going to happen once they get older, as the 6-bedroom house only has 2 bathrooms and not really room to add any more. He's extremely lucky that he's my baby and I love him, otherwise I would've fed him to the first passing vampire or a werewolf approximately 6 kids ago for the headaches he gives me.
  • UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    The Benjamins went on a short vacation to Sulani. Brandon and Jade were both tense from work so it was needed. Chance got his “first vacation” milestone and Niko was constantly sad or angry about his parents showing attention to Chance. Get over it kid! He’s a helpless baby. By going on vacation, Chance’s tried foods (which was all of them) reset. So, it’s back to square one with that. As soon as they got home, Niko got the homesick moodlet. It was only 3 days kid 😒
  • OceanbornAngel13OceanbornAngel13 Posts: 104 Member
    EJoXDbq.png
    This is what happens when I let the AI take the Wheel:

PTa4PN7.png
    I was minding my business with my control Sim when I heard a lightning strike on the lot. So I'm looking around to see if anything was
    charred and needed to be replaced when I saw this poor sap walking down the sidewalk. Now I know what that bolt of lightning had hit.
    You know, I don't just play The Sims 4. ^_^
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Chloe had her graduation and finished school. She graduated with honors and her friend Ellen was the valedictorian which was nice. Also her dog biscuit aged into an elder but is still very small.
    374-D7-F5-C-1-E75-432-B-8-EE6-1-E33-F96-BA16-A.jpgDC9-A5-C50-CE82-4-E7-C-9835-ACA8626-F74-E1.jpgC17399-C2-59-FA-4-B0-C-A6-FF-AF6867-F20-CCB.jpg
    EFFEA49-E-89-E1-4897-A95-A-EBBE4-E466-DFE.jpg

This brings her time in Henford to an end and the first of my four grandparents is on her way to Growing Together. I’m really happy with her and enjoyed trying Cottage Living. Next I will play a very different sim in a very different place.

D6-FD480-D-EC4-B-450-A-96-D1-A7-E0-CB71-E40-A.jpg052-CDD85-5913-4640-A039-EEBEC71-D6961.jpg

• Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member

Too many best friends. :D

udjFvam.png
    mGpDmPP.png
    6e4NAZn.png
    VkfsRj0.png
    FlRniFy.png
    phV5qSP.png
    UeXLqAG.png
    vSk4pBI.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

I finished Kieran's rotation - he still hasn't managed to grow a perfect quality overgrown vegetable - and did a short check in with few households to see if everything's fine after all these updates and mess I had with my mods.
    Siobhan wants to have a new baby, but she should probably finish her degree first to have more free time to care for them. It will likely be a science baby, as I can't see any man currently in her life being up to co-parenting with her. At the same time, both her son and daughter want to adopt either cat or dog or both, so there are bound to be busy times ahead for them all.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,836 Member
    That was amazing @Admiral8Q XD
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Thanks for making me laugh today, @Admiral8Q ! Cool 😎 story!
  • hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    I visited Jodie and her boyfriend Jonathan, and their dogs!

It was walkies time.
    m2rZSjF.png
    5cUXWun.png

Jodie glitched with Dog.
    60tjuSE.png

The following day, Jonathan came home stressed and needed a break so I had them go away for a couple of days with their dogs. :) I think they had fun. It was their first holiday together!

There are a lot of images so I'll spoiler them.
    I have really bad anxieties and I can't go out anymore, so it made me miss going on my bike when I saw them cycling around. But it was nice to watch them.
    Fm6Dw8w.png

As a cyclist, it made me cringe when Jonathan didn't get off his bike and walk it across the crossing. (And that they were riding on the pavement lol.)
    2KsM8HQ.png

Back at their lodgings, Dog was wondering when he'd be fed...
    kLDQv9n.png

And Beryl found somewhere to have a nap.
    LUfIv0f.png

Honestly thought Jodie had split her jeans for a split second. First time I'd had any of my Sims cycle so I didn't know the seat would show through her backside.
    Q0Z5IfK.png

Jonathan had some very unfortunate glitches.
    A0IaTG0.png
    TDiTBGs.png

But managed to dodge this guy?
    Oj25Pw2.png

Beryl waiting like a good girl.
    FtAAQKa.png

Cute couple photo time.
    MIwacvJ.png
    jJJYKgR.png
    IiPpJMS.png

Jogging with dad.
    tAOweJS.png

She was on holiday so I can't judge her for taking Dog for a walk in her cozzie.
    djMGKC2.png

Jonathan needed a shower and left Beryl asleep...
    31R1FJy.png
    GM1eeF2.png

It wasn't so bad because she made friends with this lady. The lady closed up shop at first, then noticed Beryl sitting waiting, and Beryl hoped the lady would pity her and give her some food after showing her all there was on offer...
    kJMPOte.png
    4IxPRDK.png
    myMAtUk.png
    GBIEoa6.png

But nope. (This all genuinely made me laugh when I watched.)
    qZ7WLKI.png

Dog was asleep across the road to the house they were staying in while this was going on.
    7G31zAL.png

Jonathan showering with his clothes on. I think this is the first time I've seen any of my Sims do this.
    zWoNfD6.png

Enjoying a meal together.
    pbtyCAu.png

Spot the Dog.
    ZRUmgyO.png

They bought beds for the dogs...
    wd76e27.png

But they're typical dogs, I guess.
    8r1bdr1.png

On their second day, they went fishing. :)
    ah2mowd.png

Jonathan caught a new pet.
    FBdL2Eb.png

Mr. Motivator joined Jodie. (Any older Brits here will know who I mean!)
    h41aXEU.png

Supportive boyfriend. Jodie's quite a funny young woman so I got her telling some jokes and Jonathan seemed to like them.
    jQDHOjW.png

They had a workout together.
    Otlx90C.png

Random flutterby appeared through the house.
    BxUjF8x.png

Cute doggy time!
    zjUV8es.png
    XxIHEE7.png

They returned home and Jodie certainly looked very relaxed and refreshed after their couple of days away!
    HQpkGcT.png

I hadn't mentioned yet but Jonathan fished a cow fruit? Bulb? Idk what they're called, but he caught one and I thought perhaps it might be able to be planted in the planter he made for them.
    PEsaU7g.png

But nope, so I moved the stuff around in their little garden and found space for it to grow. :)
    Jahy84M.png

(I hope I don't accidentally let this one die like the only other cowplant I've ever had in the game, owned by Jodie's family. It was so sad finding a skeleton of it.)

Meanwhile, Beryl found a present.
    CTNcIYf.png

Then promptly had a bath.
    1EeE45J.png

And I put Jonathan's little fishy friend in a tank I bought them. I called her Amy, after Amy Pond from Doctor Who. :)
    q35Faw7.png

And because I accidentally mounted the other one he caught... so that one's called Rory, because Rory died a lot in the show, so it seemed fitting.
    34qzRl9.png

I left them playing chess together...
    vg4bpyJ.png

They've been together a while so I'm planning to get them married soon, they just need to find the time.
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited March 2023
    @AngeliqueAdelaide

Poor guy, he definitely looks like he’s seen better days. I wonder if he forgot how to change the weather? Or, does he have the Evil Trait?

Just asking because I noticed his plumbob. He’s a merman, right?

@Admiral8Q That update was amazing. 😆😂🤣
    edited March 2023
    The cool kids held a club meeting, which escalated into half the members having mental breakdowns: Mia was terrified because she saw an enraged werewolf at street; Hayley and Jaime both kept having fits because people kept hitting on their future spouse (they both have the loyal trait, so they turned everyone down, but it did not help with anger), Freddie spent majority of the meeting alone at room with a mirror to deal with finding the situation too funny, aka hysterics; Kieran, despite being gay and engaged, kept flirting with Lucie, who seemed more interested in Delilah
  • WightQueenSiamWightQueenSiam Posts: 11 New Member
    Sometimes the Neighborhood Stories + Active Careers gets me to a state of amusement. Started playing with a new legacy following @DinowCookie's Pointers legacy challenge, so my sim Elisha is a detective. I downloaded a bunch of NPC detectives to help populate it, and NPC criminals, because I know if I don't, I'll end up with Blossom Greenburg as a coworker (and I still did, but you do you, queen).

...on day two, though... I'm just sitting, chilling, doing my paperwork and what do I see under one of the police hats? Some familiar medium-length blond hair. "Is that... Kyle?" I ask myself, orienting the mouse to see the face of this Sim before hovering them and indeed. It is Kyle Kyleson.

Now, I dunno who's in charge of the police force in Willow Creek, but WHO thought it was a good idea to hire KYLE KYLESON as a detective? HUH?! CHIEF GORDON, WHY, WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS CHOICE?! THIS IS KYLE KYLESON!

...anyways. That was my day.
    Update: holding a meeting at full moon is not a good idea.
    I quit without saving and started over. This time, everyone would gang up on Mia and start picking fights with her for no reason whatsoever, insulting the poor girl and yelling at her. Mia may be even dumber than her younger twin Freddie, but she is a sweet thing who has never hurt anyone.
    Take three: there will be no gathering. Everyone stays at home and does their chores, since clearly they can't behave like sane people.
  • WightQueenSiamWightQueenSiam Posts: 11 New Member
    Decided to start the 100 Baby Challenge, using Leslie Holland from Strangerville. Motherplant infection translates directly to 'MUST PRODUCE OFFSPRING' in my brain, apparently... Decided to use the Ratsave version of Leslie, so she comes with a cat, too.

Why do we do these things to ourselves? Wish me luck. Hopefully I don't smother myself under the deluge of infants.
    Siobhan wants to have a new baby, but she should probably finish her degree first to have more free time to care for them. It will likely be a science baby, as I can't see any man currently in her life being up to co-parenting with her.

I find that amusing. (As a newbie at the time) When I first played my very first Sim ever, Teresa Calhouni, I wanted a born in game Sim. So she was running around, making friends, and being romantic with any male guy she encountered. (Completely base game no packs) Had alot of turn-downs. :# But Don Lothario was the perfect date. Then well, (you know) got the woo-hoo going on.

She got pregnant. Then came home from work early and gave birth. I thought it was a glitch because I put the name in for the boy, Terry. Then it said there was a girl. "Uhhh, ok, Meressa.". A boy, asked for a name... :o Rhober! So it was triplets. Yikes!

Convinced Don to move in. He ended up taking care of the babies while Teresa was at work. But even so, had to hire a "Nanny". He ended up being a cool nanny. So needed money and had Don Lothario join the athletic career, (of course) :D

After loosing all my saves a few months back, this time it was Marcus Flex. :D I did cheat having triplets though to try and regain that part of my original game. Honestly? He was a better "Dad" than Don. lol
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    edited April 2023
    mUH67M4.png
    Started a new save, so I put the Bheeda pregnancy on pause and added the University Premades to one household. Angela Pleasant needed to view paintings in a museum for her aspiration, so I downloaded this marvelous lot called Burg Henford (by grooovebeaver). While she was viewing paintings, the entire group, along with Creature Keeper, Michael Bell, rushed downstairs to view this skeleton. There is a cauldron nearby so my backstory is that this is the skeleton of a dark magician who troubled the Burg in medieval times.

IThQGhV.png
    I also had a successful wedding on this beautiful lot by Octobinx (simply called Cottage Living Wedding). Congratulations Becca and Cameron! I did have to add a wedding aisle to the lot, but for the first time I was able to have a Sim of Honor walk down. My problem before was double booking the Sim of Honor as a guest. So she did a few push-ups afterwards, we can put that off to excitement, right? Right??? (Julia! Sit Down!)

I had Angela prepare the meal instead of adding banquet tables though, and the game didn't recognize it as a group meal. Fortunately everyone was in the same household, so it still worked when I had everyone take a serving individually. Only Angela seemed to get the notification to gather for the first dance, but maybe that was because Lilith and Julia were sitting on nearby hay bales already. But the first dance was done, everything completed, and I am happy!

(Edited to say that everyone graduated with honors!)
    I am furnishing the house for Beau and his (currently, there's 3 sets of twins on the way... yes, I am crying. I can never escape them) 11 children: 3 babies, 2 infants, 2 toddlers and 4 kids. The kitchen and kidrooms are almost done, but there's still livingroom, main bedroom, the backyard and bathrooms to do. I hate furnishing bathrooms, because there's always either too little or too much space.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,467 Member
    Though I have been gone for a bit, I have been playing my game. Kayleigh gave birth to a healthy baby boy they named Jamison. And the couple settled into the rigors of early parenthood. Erik produced another album, which makes twelve, now. And he won his eighth Best Song Accolade for his In the Wake of Time. His garden has gone by the wayside, as he's now highly focused on Jamison's progress. The Infant is learning rapidly. He sat up the traditional way (on his bottom) but wobbled and fell over. The next thing he did was sit up in his crib with his knees bent. For the record, not all of us can sit that way. He refused to crawl, once he discovered he was able to do that rather creepy, weird, scoot on my butt thing. :open_mouth: He does pull himself up and I have one picture where he appeared to be standing on his own. He can clap, giggle, blow out his shorts, wave and blow a kiss, so far and he had a wider range of likes when it came to exploring solid foods until I inadvertently wiped it out by taking the family into cas.fulleditmode. (I had no idea this bug existed.) So, we just sally forth. Now he hates applesauce that he loved initially. He still doesn't crawl, although he has demonstrated he knows how, but he prefers the other slightly disturbing method. Erik keeps asking Jamison what planet he's from. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited April 2023
    I have been playing the "Greenburg" residence. Knox met an angry eco-freegan-woman. They ended up getting married (LONG STORY!!!) :D
    After his two Moms died, Knox and his spouse worked hard to keep building the green-dream of renovating the old crane's area. (I mean the industrial crane lot, not his moms) (Couldn't resist a bad pun :p)
    Gardening, recycling, composting, even dumpster-diving, heh heh!
    (Summed up a long interesting drama in short, sorry!)

I have been building their skills, and their home lot. Keeping with the old industrial crane theme. "The Portsmouth Promenade"
    Working on yet another lot build. Put that hexagonal greenhouse shelter overhead to make the plants grow better. Keep out the 'acid-rain' I suppose. Made it all look semi-feasible 'industrial' built.
    Even made the crane operator room more livable.

yizKl6i.png

lEX28Vr.png

q4oOjbM.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited April 2023
    I have been working on my second grandparent for my small legacy family. He is in Strangerville which is my first time playing it. I want him to solve the mystery and also join the military. He is self assured, party lover and is a very athletic sim in the school football team. He orders pizza and lives off the leftovers.
    573-D1783-6882-405-B-BC61-79219912746-B.jpg9-E67-BC30-C24-F-447-B-9-D27-1777-CC8-A1-C03.jpgC52-D4-D7-F-6-AF7-4-D19-9-B68-BA8-EF1-BCEB60.jpg750-BDB09-DBE9-47-AB-B883-3-D9-B76-E5-AA91.jpg950377-B3-FF37-4-F91-A547-C470924-E1-F9-D.jpg7476-A157-B8-CD-4-EB9-A798-70-E2-B7-E3-F32-E.jpg
    I am enjoying playing as him but there’s not that much to do as a teen because he can’t join the army yet and I don’t want to get through the mystery too fast. I built a my fitness stuff gym in Strangerville and he goes there and uses the martial arts dummy.

I’m looking forward to playing Strangerville and seeing how he develops.
    1-D88-C0-FB-4359-4489-88-CE-B972-CCC06824.jpg
  • hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    edited April 2023
    I was all set for Sylas and Alden to be an item because they were getting on well during their first date, and because the boyfriend I made for Sylas (Luke) didn't seem to like him much in that way. I kept getting negative reactions from them both whenever I got them flirting, but they're really good friends so that's something.

But now, according to their compatibility, Sylas and Alden aren't so great together and he and Luke are perfect for each other. So... huh? Lol. I gave it one last go between Sylas and Luke, and the flirting was actually working. Out of nowhere, with only a tiny bit of pink in the bar, Luke started flirting with Sylas all by himself! I did get one negative response from them, but I don't know what their relationship is gonna be like. I'm so confused by them. Sylas's twin sister, Jodie, was so much easier to set up. She's at marriage stage and he's barely had a kiss! He may be the nerdy type, but that's just a stupid stereotype and he deserves love too. I have such a soft spot for him and I want his relationship, whoever the heck it's with at this point, to go well!
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,836 Member
    @hely0t Yay for surprises :)

@JustinB113 I actually did most of the Strangerville mystery with a Teen. (Had adults tag along sometimes though.)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

I deleted most of Rosaline's garden. While in theory, most of 40×30 lot covered in rosebushes in various colors sounds beautiful (and it did look like a fairytale), it started giving me a horrible lag when playing her household. I kept about 1/4 of the roses, so it still has the aestetic I was going for, but it's way more manageable.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top