Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Growing Together (bug?)

UshioUshio Posts: 108 Member
Hello, I'm here to address a bug that i have and i believe a few others been having since the new EP came out.

For me I have tried everything and anything to figure out what the issue is. When it comes to the babies / Infants they don't stay in the cribs, sims get reset, sims don't do what i queue them for etc.

here is a example i have experience since i had the game + update. NOTE i have removed MODS that expand the gameplay MC, UI etc etc i have out of my game and tried to see if it was any of them. I also made sure to update them as well.

I also started to experience crashes. Again no mods just a few CC in the mods folder. I have open and close my game too many times to count. And I understand that it could be this or it could be that. And i didn't want to just post something without some evidence to backup.

Any idea of what could be causing this would be very helpful ^_^

Comments

• Options
    SimTalonSimTalon Posts: 49 Member
    This is just what started happening to me this evening after I updated! The parent can place the infant on the play mat, but as soon as it goes to sleep, there it is, underfoot again!

I tried resetting the parent (can't reset the infant), resetting the crib, different crib, nothing works.
  • Options
    SimTalonSimTalon Posts: 49 Member
    Ok, I ran across an idea, and took out the two files I had from Pandasama that were for cribs. Yep, that was it for me! Thank goodness... I still started a new save file though :)
  • Options
    UshioUshio Posts: 108 Member
    Okay, if it was that I'll double check to remove it!
    Thank you for replying :3