Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I missing something? I not seeing an option for female to shave her legs

I am playing a married couple, with hair growth enabled on both. The male I have no problems with being able to have him shave his face. The problem I'm running into is the wife. I can't find an option for her to shave her legs. I have clicked on the tub, her, and the mirror, but nothing. She is pregnant, could that be the problem?

Comments

• Options
    ThisSentenceIsALieThisSentenceIsALie Posts: 78 Member
    Have you tried the shower? I noticed that shaving legs in the tub doesn't seem to be an option, but the shower works fine for me.
    /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ ノ
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 711 Member
    I have only seen the option in the shower, not the tub. I don't think it is possible to turn off this feature for teens. It drives me nuts. No matter how many times I go into CAS and turn it off, the hair just keeps growing. Ignoring the hair gets her taunted and puts her in a mood that totally takes over the entire rest of the day. So I must own a shower, or send her to a place with a shower, often. Owning a tub is not enough.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    That is my problem at the moment, my family can't own a shower tub combo yet. They have a new baby, so just having a shower is out of the question at the moment.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    That is my problem at the moment, my family can't own a shower tub combo yet. They have a new baby, so just having a shower is out of the question at the moment.

The university shower is very cheap and can be placed literally anywhere and sims will use it. Sims will also not get shy when using it. I place it often on community lots too, sims can use it and it's presence is almost unnoticeable. :)
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 711 Member
    The university shower can be used in a doorway and can be walked past to get to the toilet or sink. It can be squeezed into spaces that otherwise need to stay empty for walking. I love that shower and use it all the time in my 2x2 and 2x3 micro homes.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

I am finding in-game, all this excessive body hair all over every Sim that ages up from child to teen now quite annoying.

I guess that's what I get for buying the "High School Years" and "Werewolves" packs at the same time. :#

"Who needs clothing or censor-blur when you're covered in body hair?" :D
    AOu4xkv.jpg

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png