Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Sims

1151617181921...Next

Comments

• johnycanon8johnycanon8 Posts: 18 Member
    Such a beautiful family! I love the new focus on teens since the high school pack. I have not gotten the pack myself but I will soon. Great attention to detail on each sim!
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Such a beautiful family! I love the new focus on teens since the high school pack. I have not gotten the pack myself but I will soon. Great attention to detail on each sim!

@johnycanon8 Thank you. I still have a few more families I will be sharing here soon. Hope you enjoy the pack when you get it. Feel free to share your Sims here too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    The Allen Family (middle class inspired)

Well hello there! I'm Jason Allen and I'm a student at Copperdale High. I live with my parents, little brother, and dog Harry in Brindleton Bay. Let's see...what could I tell you about me...I play football for my school and actually, I'm pretty good at it. I make good grades and I'm very popular with fellow students and staff members. I have a girlfriend at my school that is a cheerleader. She is super cute, sweet, and smart. She reminds me of my mom. My mom is one of the sweetest and kindest people I know. She works hard to make sure my brother and I are good. My father however, I mean don't get me wrong...I love my father, but he is one of the most selfish and self absorbed people I know. He has his good moments, but seems lately a lot less of them. My parents marriage is hanging on by a thread. My parents don't think I know what is going on, but I do. My dad has a major juice drinking and staying faithful to my mom problem. He's had and is still having several affairs. I think my mom stays with him mostly because of us and she hopes that he will someday love her again as she loves him. My dad has a great job and is a total sports nut. He usually only gets involved with me when it has to do with sports and same for my brother. He rather call his buddies over and hangout in is "man porch" where they can drink, cookout, watch sports, pass out, and puke the night away. My little brother makes good grades and someday, he's going to be a famous artist...well that's what he says. Well it's about time for bed. Need to get some good rest tonight...big game tomorrow. You should come and watch the game...I'm the cute blonde one...you can't miss me...and if you do...I'll be the one with the super cute redheaded cheerleader...you surely won't miss her. Go Team!

Jason Allen: Teen and student at Copperdale High
    Traits: Active and self assured
    Aspiration: Body builder
    Personality/fun facts/ school activity: Popular, hottie, big ego sometimes, nice, kind, and football

Justin Allen: Child
    Trait: Outgoing
    Aspiration: Social butterfly
    Personality/fun facts/school activity: friendly, good kid, funny, and art club

Cindy Allen (Job) Retail
    Traits: Family oriented, creative, and clumsy
    Aspiration: Big happy family
    Personality/fun facts: kind, loving, and very slightly introverted

Zackary Allen (Job) eSports competitor
    Traits: Bro, noncommittal, and self absorbed
    Aspiration: Beach life
    Personality/fun facts: outgoing, sneaky, cheater, and juiceoholic

Harry: Family dog
    Traits: friendly, hairy, and loyal

Zackary and Cindy Allen
    RxTNe1e.png

Jason and Justin Allen
    rkJxsWf.png

Harry
    1CPv4Jp.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    If you would like to see the homes that my featured Sims for the HSY EP live in, go to my build thread and the builds are available on the gallery too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited August 2022
    This is a continuation of the Allen Family

Hi! I'm Diamond Sparkles I work as a mixologist and burlesque performer at the Vampire Burlesque Lounge in Forgotten Hallow. I live in San Myshuno in the Salt house with 2 roommates that also work at the lounge. I don't really date much. I'm a free spirit with no strings attached kind of lady...if you get what I mean. I just like to party, have fun, indulge in many pleasures and desires. I don't like anything or anyone holding me down. I recently starting having a fling thing with one of my regular customers. He's a good looking guy, but not really my type. I go for those bad boys. Zackary comes in about 3 times a week and walks out the door a couple hundred dollars short. For a guy who just pays that for a couple minutes of my time to watch me dance, why not see how much more I can get for showing a little special attention. Like I said, it's just a fling for me. These guys come and go. Although, he has made it very clear he wants more than a fling. I don't know...maybe a guy like him is what I need in my life for a change. Wouldn't have to work as much...maybe at all. This is sounding better by the minute...hmmm...Sugar Daddy.

Diamond Sparkles (Job) Mixologist and Burlesque performer (Mistress/fling thing of Zackary Allen)
    Traits: noncommittal, party animal, and materialistic
    Aspiration: mixologist
    Personality/fun facts: fun, friendly, and always wants more.
    thz81pT.png

Hello! Before I start, I want to thank all my fans for their support. For those who don't know me, my name is Carissa Cartwright. I'm a swimsuit model for Simssuit magazine and a celebrity style influencer. Modeling is what I love doing the most. I moved to Newcrest a couple of years ago and I really like it there. I have plenty of room for my family when they come and visit. Family is so important to me...I love you guys! My plans for the future...I have a major modeling deal coming up for Sims beauty magazine in a couple of months. I will be modeling of course swimsuits, party, and formalwear . I will also be showing some new cosmetics that has genuine diamonds, sapphires, emeralds, and rubies in them. I can't wait for you not to only see everything, but to try them as well. They are fantastic! I always get asked if I'm seeing someone....but yes, I am. His name is Zackary and we have been dating for about a year. He's very handsome and doesn't mind me dragging him to the endless parties, interviews, and everything else. He's a trooper. Are we exclusive...yes we are. I think things are heading in really good solid direction for a future together. Only time will tell and of course I will always let my fans know if and when it happens. Thanks for coming by and chatting with me. I have to get to my next photoshoot. Don't forget to buy the next copy of Simssuit and Sims beauty magazines. Here are a few teaser pics from the next issues. I hope you enjoy them. To all my fans, have a great day and thank you.

Carissa Cartwright (Job) Swimsuit model, Celebrity Style Influencer (Girlfriend of Zackary Allen)
    Traits: High maintenance, outgoing, and self assured
    Aspiration: Friend of the world
    Personality/fun facts: friendly, kind, outgoing, and appreciative
    eQBDH9m.png
    O4Dj9lm.png
    QC2wK1d.png

Note: Zackary likes each girl for a different reason including his wife. Neither girl knows he's married and has children. His wife knows about past indiscretions, but only has a feeling by his behavior that he's back at it again. She doesn't really know about them either. Neither girl knows about each other. What web he weaves...how long can he keep it up until the truth unfolds.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Not sure when I will be able to get to the last 3 families as some personal things have come up. I hope I can soon.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    For those who love that ring ring girl...Callia Maebey, you will love this family too. I will let you in on my little secret with this family. This is the only family that I have made in CAS for this EP that used a donor. I used Callia Maebey and my simself to make the first teen and then I just used the "DNA" button with the rest. So, if they look familiar....well they should. :D

The Maybelline Family (Vintage inspired) Note: Parents and home are more vintage inspired. Kids not as much.

Hello! I'm Michelle Maybelline and I'm a student and cheerleader at Copperdale High. My family and I live in Newcrest in a old vintage mansion my parents bought when my mom was pregnant with us. Yes, us...TRIPLETS. My parents didn't know they were having triplets until the day we were born. They were told they were having twins. I will tell you about my sweet parents first. My dad years ago, was a celebrity music and record producer. Every year my dad would hold a really extravagant dinner to raise funds for the children's ward and terminally ill at the hospital. The hospital would send a representative to attend the dinner. This representative would talk about the wonderful work they were doing in science to help find cures. This is when my dad met my mom. She was the representative from the hospital and the moment my dad saw her...he was smitten and there was the start to they never ending love story. They got married a couple years later and 2 years after that we were born. My mom still works as a RN at the hospital and my dad has since retired. My dad spends his days listening to his records, vintage/antique shopping, charity work, and loving his family. He's a little old fashion and doesn't always get the new ways of things, but nevertheless he's a wonderful father. My beautiful mother is an Angel. She loves helping others. She has devoted her whole life in doing so. I can truly say, that us kids have been blessed by wonderful and loving parents. Not many kids do these days and that saddens me. Makes me very thankful for what I have even more.

My siblings and I are all kind souls and that's because of our parents for sure. We all make good grades and that's about where the similarities end. Like I said, I'm a cheerleader and my fellow students say that I'm one of the popular girls, but I don't really care about being popular. It's nice to have lots of friends and people that like you, but I don't really see myself as popular. I'm just a girl trying to be kind and make a difference in this world. Not sure what I want to do yet when I graduate, but whatever it is, I'm sure helping others will be on top of that list. I like sitting with my dad and listening to his old records. Let's me be part of who he was then as well. I dig the music too. My boyfriend Jason, is a football player for our school. Talking about popular...he is one of the popular ones. He's really sweet and is my total crush. He's the star football player and he's pretty handsome too.

My twin sister Mindy Maybelline is a total nerd. I don't mean that in a bad way, she's super smart. She's lavishes to strive for perfection and that doesn't seem to satisfy her. She's doesn't have much of a social life as she's always studying or working at the lab at the hospital my mom works at. She' a bit socially awkward and clumsy, but when you get to know her...she is awesome! She has plans to work in the science and research field and with how smart she is, I think she could find cures and discoveries for many things. She's in the Chess club at school and 2 of the members have a crush on her. She thinks Kurt is a nice guy and Iris is a nice girl, but has zero interest in anyone. She told me she just doesn't have those kind of feelings for anyone at all. Which we all support her feelings and decision. I told her that someday her name will be in lights as the world's greatest Scientist. I really believe it will. She also has a love for music just like our dad. She plays the piano, guitar, and violin. She could be a famous musician too. Honestly, knowing her...she'll be both.

My twin brother Michael Maybelline totally rocks the 90's vibe. He's a musical genius too. He loves his electric guitar to play "Rock And Roll" music. He's in a rock band that plays a few gigs a month. They play 80's and 90's rock. They must be good, because every concert there are hundreds of people that show up. They rock the stage and give a great performance every time. My brother makes good grades, he's a really nice guy, but he steps to the beat of his own drums. He's a little rebellious and gets into trouble sometimes, but not very often. He and his band members are total love magnets and are extremely popular at school. Not sure what he plans on doing after graduation, but I'm sure it will still include rock and roll.

Michelle Maybelline: Teen and student at Copperdale High
    Traits: outgoing and cheerful
    Aspiration: friend of the world
    Personality/fun facts/school activity: popular, nice, kind, and cheerleader

Mindy Maybelline: Teen and student at Copperdale High
    Traits: socially awkward and overachiever
    Aspiration: goal oriented
    Personality/fun facts/ school activity: nerd, shy, focused, and chess club

Michael Maybelline: Teen and student at Copperdale High
    Traits: music lover and self assured
    Aspiration: musical genius
    Personality/fun facts/activity: popular, little rebellious, 90's vibe, and rock and roll band

Pamela Maybelline (Job) Nurse
    Traits: cheerful, family oriented, and perfectionist
    Aspiration: super parent
    Personality/fun facts: caring, driven, loving, and giving

Eric Maybelline (Job) Retired celebrity music and record producer
    Traits: neat, ambitious, and materialistic
    Personality/fun facts: nice, caring, likes things in order, and loves vintage/antique shopping

Eric and Pamela Maybelline
    r3tzXYN.png

(left to right) Michelle, Michael, and Mindy Maybelline
    iBTMjXP.png

yXW40Hz.png?1
    The Perez-Benson Family (art deco meets modern)

Hola! I'm Deanna Perez and I go to Copperdale High. I live with my mom, stepfather, stepsister, and cat Glitter. My mom and dad were high school sweethearts and got married one day after graduation. A few months later I was born. When I was 11 years old, one night our house caught on fire and my dad got my mom and me to safety. My cousin Mia was living with us at the time and he went back in to get her out, but they didn't make it out. A few seconds after my dad went back in, the house just engulfed with flames. The fire department arrived within a few minutes, but it was to late. After that, we moved in with my grandparents until we could get on our feet again. My mom thought it would be good for both of us to be around family. About 3 years later, my mom got a really good job offer and so we had to move. I still had a couple of months of school left before summer break. I decided to stay with my dad's parents for that time and mom went to get things together before I came. I love shopping and love fashion even more. I have plans to do modeling and maybe even a fashion designer. My mom found love again and got married to Brian Benson about 2 years ago. He has a daughter who is my age and we are really close. She lost her mom too when she was young. We packed up and moved to Copperdale into a lovely old art deco house. We really had fun decorating it with a mix of classic beauty meets stylish modern. I like to believe my dad is happy Brian is here with us now. He's a very nice man and is really good to all of us. Anyway, I need to get my outfit, jewelry, and make up picked out for school tomorrow. If you ever need some advise on fashion and make up...I can hook you up.

Deanna Perez: Teen and student at Copperdale High
    Traits: high maintenance and party animal
    Aspiration: admired icon
    Personality/fun facts/school activity: popular, outgoing, fashionable, and modeling

La' Toya Benson: Teen and student at Copperdale High
    Traits: geek and neat
    Aspiration: So many things I want to do...
    Personality/fun facts/school activity: colorful, loud, friendly, smart, and computer club

Stacey Benson (Job) Wellness/Fitness Guru
    Traits: outgoing, family oriented, and cat lover
    Aspiration: Zen Guru
    Personality/fun facts: wellness, outgoing, polite, and friendly

Brian Benson (Job) Doctor
    Traits: genius, bookworm, and art lover
    Aspiration: Knowledge (nerd brain)
    Personality/fun facts: smart, polite, friendly, and caring

Glitter: Spoiled Cat
    Traits: fluffy, spoiled, and friendly

Brian Benson and Stacey Perez Benson
    KEwB5QX.png

Deanna Perez and La' Toya Benson
    WdJb31Q.png

no pic of Glitter
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    edited August 2022
    The Spinelli Family (art deco and upper class inspired)

Hey...I'm Chloe Spinelli and I'm a student at Copperdale High. I'm not one for introductions as everyone knows who I am and if you are worthy of my friendship...then I know who you are. I live with my parents and 2 siblings in Copperdale. My father is a politician and my mother is his hostess. Most people know who were are and the powerful family and ties we have. One thing you never do...is cross a Spinelli. My father will kiss your baby and promise you the moon while making some sneaky deal that puts more money in his pocket. My mother host the parties, meetings, and makes sure that whatever my father does, stays in the family. I love how my parents work together as a power couple. At school, I have a few friends that I have specially picked. If you want to be my friend, you have have to prove you are loyal only to me and understand what I say is what goes. If I don't like you which is pretty much everyone, then you may feel my wrath and I don't care if I hurt your feelings either.

Phillip Spinelli (Job): Politician
    Traits: ambitious, materialistic, and jealous
    Aspiration: Mansion Baron
    Personality/fun facts: sneaky, snob, crooked, lies, and loyal

Vivian Spinelli (Job): Hostess
    Traits: snob, materialistic, and high maintenance
    Aspiration: fabulously wealthy
    Personality/fun facts: snob, thinks she's royalty, will lie to protect, and loyal

Chloe Spinelli: Teen and student at Copperdale High
    Traits: mean and self absorbed
    Aspiration: drama llama
    Personality/fun facts/school activity: mean, bully, and spoiled

Olivia Spinelli: Child
    Trait: hot headed
    Aspiration: social butterfly
    Personality/fun facts/school activity: very social, snob, and a little mean

Anthony Spinelli: Toddler
    Trait: Independent
    Personality/fun facts: stubborn and bossy

Phillip and Vivian Spinelli
    yO81A3G.png

Chloe Spinelli
    xJUPiWm.png

Olivia and Anthony Spinelli
    4WA3hTt.png

Post edited by mamasquirrel on
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    As you know, one of my many simselves that I have running around in my save files married Lou. We ended up having 3 wolf pups in total. Was going to go for 4, but after that last one, 3 was good lol. We have 2 boys and 1 girl.

Nashoba and husband Tae
    deEIVBG.png

Nokomis and wife Natasha
    H6Clekk.png

Lycan and wife Joanna
    PYkNJBj.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @mamasquirrel Long time no see... ;) I am, as always, really impressed with your creations and shares. It's been a while since I've spent any real time in game, but I thought I might share a sim with you and your readers here. Her name is Emmy and she has quite the imagination. A little while back her step-brother Adam gave her some advice about relationships... warning her that "....it's a jungle out there."
    GwW0TJv.png

Emmy put a lot of thought into what Adam told her...
    ftiRlzG.png

And decided it's best to always be prepared...
    XwsyAGf.png
    IRDwQNp.png
    61ZzOUT.png

These shots of Emmy were taken in game at my photo studio venue (available both with cc and cc free on the gallery).
    Anyway.. missed you and hope to see you out here again... thanks for the forum to share on and of course ... since the season has started and I know what a fan you are... Happy Holidays!
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    kirivian wrote: »
    @mamasquirrel Long time no see... ;) I am, as always, really impressed with your creations and shares. It's been a while since I've spent any real time in game, but I thought I might share a sim with you and your readers here. Her name is Emmy and she has quite the imagination. A little while back her step-brother Adam gave her some advice about relationships... warning her that "....it's a jungle out there."
    GwW0TJv.png

ftiRlzG.png

XwsyAGf.png
    IRDwQNp.png
    61ZzOUT.png

These shots of Emmy were taken in game at my photo studio venue (available both with cc and cc free on the gallery).
    Anyway.. missed you and hope to see you out here again... thanks for the forum to share on and of course ... since the season has started and I know what a fan you are... Happy Holidays!
    kirivian wrote: »
    GwW0TJv.png

ftiRlzG.png

XwsyAGf.png
    IRDwQNp.png
    61ZzOUT.png

@kirivian So nice to hear from you. I hope you are doing well and thank you for sharing your lovely sims with me. You know that you are always welcome to do so. I see she is learning fast lol. Thank you for liking my creations too. I've been taking a Sims break for a couple of months. Holidays have been really difficult since my father's passing. I plan on getting back into the swing of things and making more creations soon. I may not do as many builds or Sims next year as I have several things going on, but we shall see. Can't wait to see what's next for the Sims. Take care and Happy Holidays.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Wishing all of you a safe and Happy Holidays. I've been on a 2 month break from the Sims. I hope to get back to building and the Sims after the new year. The Holidays have not been easy as I lost my father a year ago. He loved the Holidays so much ( not the same without you). I may not build or share other creations as much in 2023 as I will have lots going on. I do hope whatever I share, you will enjoy and that it will be of help in your gameplay. Take care and may peace be with you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Family for my build "Historic Evangeline Manor" which is for the EP "Growing Together".

Louis Monet McBatten being a vampire, had many lovers in his life. There was only one that he wanted to make his wife. Sweet, loving, and beautiful Evangeline. They married and settled into a beautiful manor they would call home. They set sail on their honeymoon and traveled the world. Then one night, there was a horrible storm at sea. Lighting struck the ship and it was engulfed in flames. All Evangeline could do is jump to escape. All Louis Monet could do, is watch his bride plunge into the deep cold water and be swept away into the sea. His sweet Evangeline never to be seen again. He still looks out into that sea to this day. Remembering what was and what could have been. He never found love again. Even after all these years, his heart still belongs to Evangeline.

Louis Monet McBatten and Evangeline Fleur
    bTJUBk4.png
    IEAsiNW.png
    8NloZZA.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    The second family that I will be adding to my game for the new EP Growing together is the Anderson's. I don't have a backstory for them, but with this family it's all about family. Building a strong family bond and relationship. You have Danetria and Angelo "Angel" Anderson. Danetria is a RN and Angel is a teacher. They have 3 children and dog Kash. Their older children are twins Zola and Zavier. Their infant is Creed.

Danetria
    wwktLdA.png
    Angel
    eo6WmRM.png
    Twins Zola and Zavier
    YRmQiQ9.png
    l3gKri2.png
    Creed
    VvGGSd6.png
    Kash
    WidaoMX.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Here is my 3rd family for the EP Growing Together. Rick is a scientist and Miranda works from home as an artist so she can be a stay at home mom. They have 4 daughters: Avery, Bailey, Carey, and Dagney. They just had their 5th child and his name is Erick. Rick's father just moved in with them as Rick's mom passed away a few months ago. He wanted to make sure his father was taken care of and had all the time he wanted to spend with the grandkids.

Rick and Miranda Carlisle
    jsY32fn.png
    tosNDX1.png

Daughters: Avery, Bailey, Carey, and Dagney
    69y4gnO.png
    rX8gFMQ.png
    dT1PjqK.png
    3pzmdHH.png

Son: Erick
    4nTdcrS.png

Rick's father Sam Carlisle
    vfAgCVp.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Congratulations to my daughter on the 5th anniversary and conclusion of her story "Nightsade: The SimLit." Thank you for sharing your creative mind and Sims with us. <3
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I made a couple of Sims for the new EP "Horse Ranch." Sandy and Marsh (not pictured) Meadows and their son Maheegan. They are werewolves.
    9HzkE87.png
    ZXMEmaD.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    After the untimely death of her husband by a cow plant. The Reaper's (my simself or at least one of me) and son Jr are packing up and starting fresh in Chestnut Ridge. Here is a pic of them together and yes, the cow plant will forever be part of the family. It broke the chains of unhappily ever after. With the new found freedom, we embark on a journey of sheep, goats, and horses. They will live in one of my builds (River Wolf Ranch) that is available on the gallery. Make a toast to a new life, new beginnings, and new adventures.
    R14I0JH.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Loved seeing everyone's Sims!

Just made these two for Halloween:
    Trent and Drake Uula
    N2z3tLR.png

Trent Uula
    UylChL7.png
    sgxF9PF.png
    C4z33Jn.png
    NZJO5wp.png
    9TRPh2V.png
    DIUG8pD.png
    etbvRbL.png
    MbcpYsX.png

c0er5lH.png
    leLR1eU.png
    J71BL7I.png
    HlseJU6.png
    oYlVowj.png
    xGXIWlE.png
    IxecRlU.png
    1UUkm5H.png

Drake Uula
    uETicx8.png
    YpCRgkF.png
    pNwuBuy.png
    UZliH8i.png
    pOyusFu.png
    JwICKYS.png
    3HQ8HRF.png
    fa9IXAf.png

PmdsebO.png
    rJ2XDsy.png
    h8eBLrb.png
    SkUzJtE.png
    B2Rejyh.png
    Yd13WLg.png
    Sb8FWka.png
    SIzQGDw.png

Hope everyone has a good week!
    TeeSea wrote: »
    Loved seeing everyone's Sims!

Just made these two for Halloween:
    Trent and Drake Uula
    N2z3tLR.png

Trent Uula
    UylChL7.png
    sgxF9PF.png
    C4z33Jn.png
    NZJO5wp.png
    9TRPh2V.png
    DIUG8pD.png
    etbvRbL.png
    MbcpYsX.png

c0er5lH.png
    leLR1eU.png
    J71BL7I.png
    HlseJU6.png
    oYlVowj.png
    xGXIWlE.png
    IxecRlU.png
    1UUkm5H.png

Drake Uula
    uETicx8.png
    YpCRgkF.png
    pNwuBuy.png
    UZliH8i.png
    pOyusFu.png
    JwICKYS.png
    3HQ8HRF.png
    fa9IXAf.png

PmdsebO.png
    rJ2XDsy.png
    h8eBLrb.png
    SkUzJtE.png
    B2Rejyh.png
    Yd13WLg.png
    Sb8FWka.png
    SIzQGDw.png

Hope everyone has a good week!

@TeeSea Thank you for sharing your sims here. They look great! Feel free to share more if you like.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top