Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Did You Know Thread on Growing Together

Comments

• UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    Too lazy to scroll to see if it’s been mentioned but today I learned that toddlers can’t go to the movies/cinema with their parents. Not even to see a children’s/family movie. Definitely a missed opportunity. Could’ve given a new milestone for watching quietly or making a scene.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    edited March 2023
    If you send your sims on a vacation, San Sequoia will have this vacation info:

x2x10vdv640b.png
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Warning. There are sharks in San Sequoia. I don't exactly know the exact water danger level (which could be mild (shark encounters but no attacks) or dangerous (shark encounters and attacks)), so for now I assume dangerous due to the livestream.

There are no new death traits after all...

After doing the classic "sim soup experiment" (name because 8 sims swimming nearby remind me of a soup), I have determined that the water danger level in Gilbert Gardens is:

Mild.

This means that your sim can encounter sharks there, but won't get pulled underwater.
    So fortunately, no need to fear traumatizing your sims family with a death caused by the ocean threat (death by drowning).
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,957 Member
    edited March 2023
    there is Forgotten Lady statue from vampires somewhere in SS since its in growing together world debug but I have yet to find it

theres also bunch of items from other packs in growing together debug which is rather interesting
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Warning. There are sharks in San Sequoia. I don't exactly know the exact water danger level (which could be mild (shark encounters but no attacks) or dangerous (shark encounters and attacks)), so for now I assume dangerous due to the livestream.

After doing the classic "sim soup experiment" (name because 8 sims swimming nearby remind me of a soup), I have determined that the water danger level in Gilbert Gardens is:

Mild.

This means that your sim can encounter sharks there, but won't get pulled underwater.
    So fortunately, no need to fear traumatizing your sims family with a death caused by the ocean threat (death by drowning).

They will also encounter a large Crocodile in the swimmable lake.
    edited March 2023

This isn't sensitive content. I don't know why it says that.
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    What is sensitive about a lovely woman carrying a cute infant?
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Couple of milestones I got with my teenager in the Pancake household. Prom Royalty and Puberty being a few.
    IyCKPNE.png
    5vJrxmT.png

Mild.

They will also encounter a large Crocodile in the swimmable lake.

I actually haven't seen that. They were there for days! Usually attacks happen within a day in dangerous waters, so this is where the conclusion came from.

I do know that the crocodile is in the unswimmable part though...
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    rebekah512 wrote: »
    Jay Robles is non-binary! :)

Randomly selected the household-got a very nice surprise there.

And Celeste Michaelson is trans.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Treehouses are not considered tiles
    Then you can place a tiny house and a treehouse at a 20x15 lot
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member

I tried it with Moschino tripod and lmao... my infant hates being held, this is so funny
    nbUFlB5XMyA.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&sign=e725544fc1fef5981227993648d627d5&type=album
    7AT8u8BLAW0.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&sign=0d5318accec8102845bf67fc4ab44eb8&type=album

Also you can take photos with infants without a carrier, though the option "take photo carrying" doesn't work. Better use a subject mark and just stand there holding an infant.
    5ngyFSRYpeY.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&sign=29870314318ff69f4e374e63014a1528&type=album
  • RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    edited March 2023

I think she is the dog of Supriya Delgato :#. San Sequoia lifts the ban for dog walkers :D

P.S. I don't know how to attach an image that is a screenshot showing Supriya and Blue spawning in the subway entrance of Anchorpoint Wharf.
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member

Not sure about that being lovely. What about the other kid? 😂
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,876 Member
    I tell minisprite she's my favorite all the time, but, she is an only child :p
    Did you know?
    There is a lot of fog especially around the beaches.
  • somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    You can knock out a tooth while skating. One of my kids just lost her tooth when she was trying skating for the first time.

Oh, nice! More cross-pack compatibility. :)
    This pack brings two new mean interactions to children and teens:
    • Claim the Sim is a PlantSim
    • Claim the Sim is an Alien
    The second interaction on aliens is renamed to Claim the Sim is Not an Alien, even when the sim doesn't know the sim's alien identity.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    This pack brings two new mean interactions to children and teens:
    • Claim the Sim is a PlantSim
    • Claim the Sim is an Alien
    The second interaction on aliens is renamed to Claim the Sim is Not an Alien, even when the sim doesn't know the sim's alien identity.

What, plantsim and alien are now meant to be derogatory?