Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• JesssssJesssss Posts: 8 New Member
    > @Leila_ said:
    > Hey Jess!
    >
    > It's lovely to meet you, How are you finding Sims? I hope you enjoy talking to other Simmers.
    >
    > Take care :)

hi. I’m 17 so new to it. I like making babies wiv the family
  • Leila_Leila_ Posts: 421 Member
    Jesssss wrote: »
    > @Leila_ said:
    > Hey Jess!
    >
    > It's lovely to meet you, How are you finding Sims? I hope you enjoy talking to other Simmers.
    >
    > Take care :)

hi. I’m 17 so new to it. I like making babies wiv the family

Ah! you're young! Yes, that is a good way of expressing yourself is by making lots & lots of Babies! My favorite thing is to build the garden up into a magical place where it's nice to come and chill in the evening when it's sunset. Ah, I just realized I talk for ages LOL.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    edited March 2023
    Jesssss wrote: »
    hi. I been playng sim for 4 days now. It going good. Glad to be here

Hello @Jesssss :) Welcome to the forums and simming!
    It is great that you have started simming and are enjoying playing it. The Carls Sims 4 site has many helpful guides about the game that can help you
    https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/
    Happy simming! :)
  • CrayliciaCraylicia Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello. I am Craylicia. I've been playing the Sims ever since the late Sims 2 release, but my favorite series thus far is the Sims Medieval and Sims 2 Castaway. I do wish that they expanded on that.
    Craylicia wrote: »
    Hello. I am Craylicia. I've been playing the Sims ever since the late Sims 2 release, but my favorite series thus far is the Sims Medieval and Sims 2 Castaway. I do wish that they expanded on that.

Hey Craylicia, lovely to meet you, hope you enjoy being here, so lovely to meet you! <3
    Craylicia wrote: »

Hello @Craylicia :) Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing the game, creating sims and building homes.
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
  • AngelBabyDoll94AngelBabyDoll94 Posts: 24 Member
    Greetings.
    I’m AngelBabyDoll94, joining in on the fun of gaming. The Sims 4 is a favorite creative outlet, 🎮
    Greetings.
    I’m AngelBabyDoll94, joining in on the fun of gaming. The Sims 4 is a favorite creative outlet, 🎮

Hello @AngelBabyDoll94 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Simming is a great way to express our creativity, and is fun at the same time!
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @AngelBabyDoll94 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > Simming is a great way to express our creativity, and is fun at the same time!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks @rosemow! Began playing in college, now kind of cannot stop 😅lol. How long have you played?
    > @rosemow said:
    > Simming is a great way to express our creativity, and is fun at the same time!

@rosemow Also, did I reply to your post/comment correctly? Just curious because the format looks different..
    > @rosemow said:

@rosemow Also, did I reply to your post/comment correctly? Just curious because the format looks different..

You’re welcome @AngelBabyDoll94 :) You did post correctly. The quotes don’t appear in the format like they usually do until you become a full member. From then on, quotes will appear correctly in your posts :)
    > @rosemow said:
    > You’re welcome @AngelBabyDoll94 :) You did post correctly. The quotes don’t appear in the format like they usually do until you become a full member. From then on, quotes will appear correctly in your posts :)

Ok, thank you @rosemow !
  • Princess of Da'varhPrincess of Da'varh Posts: 344 Member
    Hii @AngelBabyDoll94 nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum! ^^
    > @Identity said:
    > Hii @AngelBabyDoll94 nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum! ^^

Greetings @Identity Nice to meet you too! Looking forward to the fun
    Greetings.

Hey! It's lovely to meet you, How are you? welcome to Sims forum :). what sims is your fav? Mine has to be Sims 4! hope you enjoy being here, everyone is awesome and lovely <3

Leila x
    > @Leila_ said:
    > Hey! It's lovely to meet you, How are you? welcome to Sims forum :). what sims is your fav? Mine has to be Sims 4! hope you enjoy being here, everyone is awesome and lovely <3
    >
    > Leila x

Hello @Leila_ I am well, thanks! And you? Nice to meet you too! I have the sims 4, and was only able to get the dogs & cats and city living at the time. The other packs have yet to be brought lol. I was also able to use mods which makes the game that much better. Which packs do you like?
    > @Leila_ said:
    > Hey! It's lovely to meet you, How are you? welcome to Sims forum :). what sims is your fav? Mine has to be Sims 4! hope you enjoy being here, everyone is awesome and lovely <3
    >
    > Leila x

Hello @Leila_ I am well, thanks! And you? Nice to meet you too! I have the sims 4, and was only able to get the dogs & cats and city living at the time. The other packs have yet to be brought lol. I was also able to use mods which makes the game that much better. Which packs do you like?

Hey Angel, I really wish I could get the new pack but sadly I can't as I don't have enough money! I also wish I could get the cats & dogs one haha. I'm very well thank you, I was poorly but I'm doing better, thank you for asking <3
    > @Leila_ said:
    > Hey Angel, I really wish I could get the new pack but sadly I can't as I don't have enough money! I also wish I could get the cats & dogs one haha. I'm very well thank you, I was poorly but I'm doing better, thank you for asking <3

Good to hear! Hopefully gaming can bring you some more happiness😊 And yeah, the same with me here, haven't acquired funds for the rest yet. Maybe when a special occasion comes... To make the game more fun for me, I've took screenshots and added captions, which made me realize, I've got a comic on my hands lol. It's still in the works. Hopefully I'll share them here in the near future.😉
    > @Leila_ said:
    > Hey Angel, I really wish I could get the new pack but sadly I can't as I don't have enough money! I also wish I could get the cats & dogs one haha. I'm very well thank you, I was poorly but I'm doing better, thank you for asking <3

Good to hear! Hopefully gaming can bring you some more happiness😊 And yeah, the same with me here, haven't acquired funds for the rest yet. Maybe when a special occasion comes... To make the game more fun for me, I've took screenshots and added captions, which made me realize, I've got a comic on my hands lol. It's still in the works. Hopefully I'll share them here in the near future.😉

Sounds amazing! Hope things are going okay, my Sim gave birth to twin boy's today! It was a huge shock haha
    > @Leila_ said:
    > Sounds amazing! Hope things are going okay, my Sim gave birth to twin boy's today! It was a huge shock haha

Thanks! And how cute! What kind of special traits do you think they will have?
    > @Leila_ said:
    > Sounds amazing! Hope things are going okay, my Sim gave birth to twin boy's today! It was a huge shock haha

Thanks! And how cute! What kind of special traits do you think they will have?

I put "calm" as their trait as everyone loves a calm sim :D
    > @Leila_ said:
    > I put "calm" as their trait as everyone loves a calm sim :D

That's convenient! I gave mine specific traits that will enable me to keep them alive and non-problematic such as; 'genius', 'immortal', and 'good' so they're easier to operate/control for me.
    > @Leila_ said:
    > I put "calm" as their trait as everyone loves a calm sim :D

That's convenient! I gave mine specific traits that will enable me to keep them alive and non-problematic such as; 'genius', 'immortal', and 'good' so they're easier to operate/control for me.

Ah! what colour hair is you're sim? Mines Blonde :)
    > @Leila_ said:
    > Ah! what colour hair is you're sim? Mines Blonde :)

Cool! It's kind of process, but my first generation couple started with red hair, and black hair. Now Generations 6-8 have blonde and black hair. It's been interesting 😂
    > @Leila_ said:
    > Ah! what colour hair is you're sim? Mines Blonde :)

Cool! It's kind of process, but my first generation couple started with red hair, and black hair. Now Generations 6-8 have blonde and black hair. It's been interesting 😂

I have multiple storys, it's very interesting, making different characters, it's very fun!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top