Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: March 2023 Infants Patch

Comments

• DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    edited March 2023
    This one is (not) allowed. REDACTED
    Post edited by DarkAudit on
  • puffyamiumi22puffyamiumi22 Posts: 77 Member
    @luthienrising , I said thanks on Discord, but I wanted to extend the gratitude to the forums. As someone who is new to modding (and has played Sims from the very beginning), I appreciate all the hard work that you and the modders have done these chaotic few days. I asked about a mod since it hasn't been updated since last year, but through my own research, I found out that MCCC could do what that mod does and I've had MCCC for years. I saw how hostile DeaderPool and Sims After Dark's Discords were becoming and it saddened me because you guys were and still are doing your best.

All of this is to say that, although there are hostile people, there are some that appreciate and love all that you do (and know that there are humans behind the screen names). I hope that you and all of the modders enjoy a much needed break and we'll see you guys soon. <3
  • KennyishnessKennyishness Posts: 2 New Member
    @luthienrising
    Hiiii <3 , I've been following your threads for a little bit now and I just wanted to tell you how very very very much I appreciate all your hard work that you do to put this thread together (EVERY single little patch day) because it helps me so freaking much with my modding experience (I'm still new at it, and this is my first comment here I think) and getting my game to work smoothly!
    @puffyamiumi22 put into much better words what I actually was trying to say! I very very very much agree with EVERYTHING they said and I hope I can extend their and my own gratitude even further to you and every modder out there because THANK YOU so very much!!! :'3
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 701 Member
    Good for you @luthienrising and much deserved. Enjoy your time off!
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    Flauschtrud has also updated the Indoor Pool lot trait, don’t know how many people use it but I do haha :Dhttps://www.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/indoor-pool-lot-trait
  • KennyishnessKennyishness Posts: 2 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > RANT INCOMING
    >
    > It's fine to use mods at your own risk. But they WILL NEVER get marked cleared on lists if players (not other modders) clear them based on LEs or what they see in-game. And I'd really, really like if this post DOESN'T get cluttered with debate over uncleared mods and whether they work for players or not. It slows the time for me to do this catching up, which I'm doing for players this time round at the expense of actually playing -- I haven't even launched the game yet, for features I've been asking for literally SINCE SEPTEMBER 2014. I'm a Simmer. I love this game like you would not BELIEVE. I want to PLAY the game. I started this list because I was looking for the information in it for ME. But it's very time consuming, and some of you are making it more so.
    >
    > Don't ask about things not on p. 1. Don't ask for help. Don't report that mods work for you. Don't get into debates.
    >
    > Respect the rules of this list or be part of why I stop doing it at all. Because it's very tempting to stop.

@luthienrising I posted my comment earlier before I saw the comment you had written, and then I read it... and it literally broke my heart. That's why I wanted to just let you again know how much I respect you starting this thread because I can't even imagine how much time pressured work it is that you do for this community! If anything you and modders alike should be able more than anyone to enjoy and play the game yourself on your own time for your own leisure because in the end that's what we are all here for! <3 Before I found your thread I was literally thinking how great it would be if there was a place somewhere where people can find out or post what mods are broken and then boom I found your thread! I remember thinking how much work must be put into this because of amazing it is, and hoping I can get more experienced with mods and the game so I could help and support what you have started to build, because it helps so much so I want to be able to part of it and give the help back. Its not fair all the stress that comes with your work and creations causes you not to even launch the game yourself, so I hope I don't clutter this post with another comment but I just wanted to say again how much I admire you and how it inspires me to want to help community too, even tho I'm not very experienced. Therefore I hope you have a super simmlish time playing the game and want you to know that your work is very much appreciated and valued! <3
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    edited March 2023
    Frimlin over at Mod the Sims has confirmed that the Expanded Rewards Store works with the Infants patch and Get Together:
    https://modthesims.info/d/612040/frimlin-s-expanded-rewards-store.html

It's confirmed in the comments of the mod. They also state that they'll update it for the new child traits later on, but as of now, the mod still seems to work:https://modthesims.info/download.php?p=5883069#post5883069

And thank you @luthienrising for everything you do for Sims Community. You are a treasure and very much appreciated. <3
  • anhaeeynanhaeeyn Posts: 29 Member
    Simply Anjuta updated some of her mods:
    https://simplyanjuta.tumblr.com/post/712231257566806016/status-for-patch-196-infant-update
    • No Make-Up & No Accessories On Randomized Sims
    • No More Mirroring Mod
    • No Randomization Mod
    • Mod for Secondary Gallery Poses - Broken Pet Poses Fixed
    • Mod for Distinct Male/Female Secondary Gallery Poses

And cleared all her other mods as still working.

LittleMsSam updates:
    https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/712227697567334400/mod-updates

Better Nanny
    Autonomous Gardening

And reuploaded
    • More Fun Stuff
    • No Sick, Dirty, Sad and Hungry Cats & Dogs
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 369 Member
    @luthienrising you and the support discord channels "Sims After Dark and Deaderpool" have made it possible to notify us of clear, broken and updated mods and cc without us having to go to the modder's site(s) join their paetron or discord channels to discover what mods are broken, which are cleared, updated and still need to check. Us players need to remind ourselves at times like this is to be patient and let the modders do their checking, fixing, and this forum and the support channels hear back from the modders which mods are clear, broken, updated etc. You and the support channels are greatly appreciated. Hope all you wonderful volunteers enjoy your time off playing with the Sims, time with friends and family etc. <3
  • stasiaallisonstasiaallison Posts: 3 New Member
    > @KatAnubis said:
    > Only designated people and the actual creator should be giving this sort of information. If you have a problem with a creator's mod, then you need to let them know in their own forum, not in this thread. Luthienrising has been warning people not to post things like this. Please read page 1's instructions.

I read page one's instructions, it said not to say that mods have been cleared if you're not the actual creator. This is what it says about reporting them broken:

>If you need to test a mod instead of assuming it broke, fully test mods before you report them broken. For instructions, see the previous mod post linked below. Tell me how the mod is broken and how you tested. I cannot list mods as broken without this.

I apologize if I misunderstood. I'm not asking for help, this is listed as cleared and it isn't functioning properly. I've also scoured the web trying to figure out how to contact bienchen and haven't been able to find anything so if someone could point me in the right direction I would be happy to do so. I removed everything except said mod and did the action the LE is saying caused the problem, and it caused it again. Again, if I've misunderstood, please let me know because I attempted to follow the instructions given.
  • stasiaallisonstasiaallison Posts: 3 New Member
    > @FatTribble23 said:
    > Don't post that here. This is not a help thread. We can't help you. READ page 1 and do what it says.

I read page one's instructions, it said not to say that mods have been cleared if you're not the actual creator. This is what it says about reporting them broken:

>If you need to test a mod instead of assuming it broke, fully test mods before you report them broken. For instructions, see the previous mod post linked below. Tell me how the mod is broken and how you tested. I cannot list mods as broken without this.

I apologize if I misunderstood. I'm not asking for help, this is listed as cleared and it isn't functioning properly. I've also scoured the web trying to figure out how to contact bienchen and haven't been able to find anything so if someone could point me in the right direction I would be happy to do so. I removed everything except said mod and did the action the LE is saying caused the problem, and it caused it again. Again, if I've misunderstood, please let me know because I attempted to follow the instructions given.
  • TStimberwolfTStimberwolf Posts: 8 New Member
    Sims4Studio released a hot-fix for infant garments.
    https://sims4studio.com/thread/31351/studio-hotfix-infant-garments
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    edited March 2023
    > @KatAnubis said:
    > Only designated people and the actual creator should be giving this sort of information. If you have a problem with a creator's mod, then you need to let them know in their own forum, not in this thread. Luthienrising has been warning people not to post things like this. Please read page 1's instructions.

Bienchen has a thread in the Gameplay Mods section of the modding forum. She's on there fairly often, but may not get back to you right away as, well, you know how it is after an update.

I didn't see your post as inappropriate for this thread. You weren't asking for support, just reporting a broken mod as per instructions. So many people have been posting inappropriately that some are quick to pounce. I think it's meant well in support of Luthien who has been totally awesome through this.
    More updates from Ilkavelle!

(19/03/2023):

Aspiration Perfectly Balanced - update of interactions and putting them in sub-category Deep Thoughts

Aspiration Dracula - update of interactions and putting them in Vampire category

Aspiration SImternet Conqueror - update for the patch

Aspiration Voice Virtuoso - update of interactions and putting them in sub-category Hobbies

Hobby Aspirations - update of interactions and putting them in sub-category Hobbies

Aspirations by Itsmysimmod - update of interactions and putting them in sub-category Hobbies

Debate Event - update of interactions

Spiritualist Seance - update of interactions

Coworkers Hangout - added venue

Movie Evening - added venue

School Dances - added venue

All updates and current status can be checked here:

https://ilkavelle.wixsite.com/simsquest/mods-status
  • megalizardon4736megalizardon4736 Posts: 7 New Member
    lot51 has updated Fashion Authority and PlumbBros https://lot51.cc/
    > @WildIrishBanshee said:
    > This has nothing to do with this thread. Support information is on pg. 1.

Well, it does. Not only are there broken mods, but also a broken system to play the game.

But maybe you know how to repair the problem?

This is a thread for broken mods. There are other threads to discuss the EA app. Here is one of them:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/1005204/ea-app-required-now/p1
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited March 2023
    MizoreYukii has updated Stand Still in CAS (& No Occult Animations Version) (Shimrod101 & Shooksims) on MTS to add support for the lastest game patch (infants).

https://modthesims.info/d/630172/stand-still-in-cas-shimrod101-amp-shooksims.html

:warning: If you're experiencing stretched out infants in CAS an outdated version of this mod might be the cause. :warning:
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    Mod Fixes From LittleMsSam!

Fixed Relationship not showing up in the Profile Panel after the Patch

First Love
    Foster Family
    My Pets
    SimDa Dating App

Fixed Interactions not showing up.

Improved Yoga Mat

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/712310169486393344/mod-fixes
  • thatnoelthatnoel Posts: 2 New Member
    KiaraSims4 updated all holiday traditions mods

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1Rk3K_Z_6Wf1t5V02PDA008wOOKfKjVwIWpw8mlglngM/htmlview
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rk3K_Z_6Wf1t5V02PDA008wOOKfKjVwIWpw8mlglngM/edit#gid=576300437

Looks like all Kiara Sims Traditions and Interactions are updated. You can check the site above for all of these.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    PandaSama have updated the Childbirth Mod

Get it here: https://www.pandasama.com/child-birth-mod/
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Gator1964Gator1964 Posts: 5 New Member
    SimRealist has updated Home and Land Company and Organic mods:

UPDATES

HLC 0.2.3.1

- Fixed compatibility with The Sims 4 patch PC: 1.96.365.1030 / Mac: 1.96.365.1230 (March 14th, 2023).

- Added German, Korean, and Swedish strings

ORGANIC 0.3.3.1

-Fixed compatibility with The Sims 4 patch PC: 1.96.365.1030 / Mac: 1.96.365.1230 (March 14th, 2023).

- Added Korean strings
    https://ilkavelle.wixsite.com/simsquest/mods-status

Ilkavelle has all events updated or marked compatible.