Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is good World/Town to raise family besides Willowcreek?

2...Next

Comments

• ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    I mostly play in Willow Creek, Windenburg, and Brindleton Bay because of how well these worlds are designed, they don't feel like empty shells, they're lively and fun, and they've got lot of space and things to do, like parks, libraries, fishing spots, open spaces, gardens, etc.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    I think most worlds are good for raising a family. I particularly like Mt Komorebi because it has school uniforms and the festival of youth. But my sims families also like living in windenburg, Henford on Bagley, brindleton bay and sulani.

A playground area with monkey bars or a pirate ship/space ship in the neighbourhood is always nice. Unfortunately we still haven't gotten any toddler playground equipment in any world.

The only worlds which seem less child friendly are forgotten hollow and moonwood Mill but even in those you could add child friendly items to every lot if you want to.
  • RapidRabidRabbitRapidRabidRabbit Posts: 134 Member
    For some reason, I always feel at home in Oasis Springs, so I’m currently playing through Growing Together in that world
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Well, if you have Growing Together, San Sequoia is catered specifically to that. Apart from that, I like Newcrest, Brindleton Bay, and Windenburg.

Same here. Glimmerbrook in a pinch. Maybe Oasis Springs if you like the southwest USA vibe.
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Moving to Sulani is probably the best for playing with a beach setting. You can actually swim in ocean, buy a boat and take up fishing, or try out one of the jobs there, such as lifeguard, marine biologist or environmental manager. If you are looking for a beach life with a relaxing atmosphere, Sulani would be my first choice.
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    edited March 2023
    @fazemanpress Depending on the assortment of lots you put in Newcrest, it can be a great place to raise a family. I've also had fun with family life in Brindleton Bay and Henford-on-Bagley. I haven't tried Copperdale yet, but I think it would work, too.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,031 Member
    I loved having my family in Sulani, it was a great place to raise kids. Every sunday morning there was family fun day at the public beach (not beach lot, but the communal one), where everyone would go with their kids. Twice a week you get out of cooking for bbq night and potluck night, making it easy to make everyday work. People come by a lot so the local community is great. All and all, I found it one of the best worlds to play with just because there was so much to do all the time, even without loading screens as most of the community is open and you can move freely.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    Wow omg tyvm for the great feed back - alot of great suggestion - For my legacy im doing like The Reeds have regular home in Willow Creek and few vacation homes? like home in Sulani or Granite Falls

since Growing Together came out - i want to rebuild Willow creek - like take the old buildings there Municipal Muses Museum/Magnolia Blossom
    park /Willow Creek Archive Library