Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: March 2023 Infants Patch

Comments

• starlitkonekostarlitkoneko Posts: 3 New Member
    > @ShinjiM said:
    > @luthienrising
    > the Better Father Winter BetterFatherWinterV1, FatherWinterMoodPackV1 (Zafireria) - previously cleared
    > ask me to login when I visit patreon, is it necessary ? I mean, is it a public post on their patreon?

Removing the word "edit" from the end of the link fixed it for me :smile:
  • catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    edited March 2023
    post deleted
    Post edited by catalina_45 on
    Words are soul's image
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited March 2023
    ops, sorry…
    Post edited by LuvMySimz on
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    @catalina_45 and @LuvMySimz, could you please edit those posts? That mod is one not permitted on the Forums.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • anhaeeynanhaeeyn Posts: 29 Member
    edited March 2023
    Post edited by anhaeeyn on
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member

Mod and CC Updates

Note: KiaraSim is currently updating social interactions. I'll post here when there's a clear stopping-point for the day (or in the morning). KiaraSim has also corrected that for the updated romance interactions (posted yesterday), romance interactions WILL (not will NOT) be in the romance pie-menu subcategories.

New Bugfix Mods
    • Relationship & Telemetry Hookup Error Fix (UCFSIFBA) (LeRoiDeTout)
      This mod fixes an error that occurs upon the loading of a household in an affected save, in which the game attempts to update family dynamic information. In saves with this error, loading any household causes the problem

Outdated Mods - remove these
    • Streaming Errors Fix (LeRoiDeTout)

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    @catalina_45 and @LuvMySimz, could you please edit those posts? That mod is one not permitted on the Forums.

sorry, I didn't know. Post canceled.
    Words are soul's image
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    @luthienrising you are literally the most amazing person in the world thank you so much for these lists!!!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    @luthienrising you are literally the most amazing person in the world thank you so much for these lists!!!

Totally agree, would be totally lost without this wonderful thread! THANK YOU @luthienrising
  • briesimsbriesims Posts: 75 Member
    BE keeps reportig littlemssam mods as outdated mods even when I already update all of them???
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 845 Member
    briesims wrote: »
    BE keeps reportig littlemssam mods as outdated mods even when I already update all of them???

RANT INCOMING

It's fine to use mods at your own risk. But they WILL NEVER get marked cleared on lists if players (not other modders) clear them based on LEs or what they see in-game. And I'd really, really like if this post DOESN'T get cluttered with debate over uncleared mods and whether they work for players or not. It slows the time for me to do this catching up, which I'm doing for players this time round at the expense of actually playing -- I haven't even launched the game yet, for features I've been asking for literally SINCE SEPTEMBER 2014. I'm a Simmer. I love this game like you would not BELIEVE. I want to PLAY the game. I started this list because I was looking for the information in it for ME. But it's very time consuming, and some of you are making it more so.

Don't ask about things not on p. 1. Don't ask for help. Don't report that mods work for you. Don't get into debates.

Respect the rules of this list or be part of why I stop doing it at all. Because it's very tempting to stop.

READ Luthienrising's post. DO NOT COME TO THIS THREAD FOR HELP. It is NOT a help thread.

HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • TStimberwolfTStimberwolf Posts: 8 New Member
    Sims4Studio has been updated: https://sims4studio.com/thread/31336/studio-updates-infant-patch-growing?page=1&scrollTo=186803
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Updates from Ilkavelle!

Following mods have been updated:

Ask Parent About Dating - interactions updated for new features (e.g. Family dynamic) and put under sub-category (Friendly>Deep Thoughts). I chose this sub-category, because "Ask about woohoo" was also placed there, so it relates.
    Express Pride Or Disappointment - interactions updated for new features (e.g. Family dynamic) and put under sub-category (Friendly>Affection and Mean>Arguments).
    Realistic Swimming - general update for the patch, including updates of interactions and putting them under sub-category (Friendly>Interests)
    Music Station and DJ booth give both skills - general update for the patch
    Sell Adult Pet - general update for the patch
    Video Station Interactions Add Followers - general update for the patch
    Check Today's Events & Sneak Out - actually this one did not require updating after the patch, but I increased possibility of HSY events for teens and created 2 versions of the mod (1st for HSY events only and 2nd for HSY and City Living).
    Rest of small modifications are fine.

Half of aspirations are also fine and second half of aspirations require updating. You can check which are compatible and download the updated ones from the list:

https://ilkavelle.wixsite.com/simsquest/mods-status

Rest of the mods still need to be checked. I think I should finish by Tuesday.
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 845 Member
    briesims wrote: »

Then go to the S4S website for help.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Flauschtrud has updated Ask to Invite Family Member. The update is available on Curseforge.

https://curseforge.com/sims4/mods/ask-to-invite-family-member-interaction
  • s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member

Thank you so much for all you do @luthienrising !!!! - Enjoy your time off !!! I would have to start my Mods folder ALL OVER after every single update if not for your amazing dedication to the Community on this forum.

You literally, keep my game running! I cannot thank you enough, for the joy you allow me to continue finding, with updated Mods (and new Mods) for TS4.

<3<3<3

From the bottom of my heart.

• carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    s_stutler wrote: »
    Thank you so much for all you do @luthienrising !!!! - Enjoy your time off !!! I would have to start my Mods folder ALL OVER after every single update if not for your amazing dedication to the Community on this forum.

You literally, keep my game running! I cannot thank you enough, for the joy you allow me to continue finding, with updated Mods (and new Mods) for TS4.

<3<3<3

From the bottom of my heart.

well said i have played the sims since sims 1 im almost 44 and i have always used cc and mods this was the most hardest pack i have ever dealt with with having to downloading updated mods nearly every mod broke well done to cc and mod creaters and of course for this thread
  • szanne7777szanne7777 Posts: 43 Member
    I hope you have all the fun and rest that you want (and need, AND DESERVE!). Hugs!!! ❣️🧸❣️
  • KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    snip for space

AND A PERSONAL NOTE...
    The support folks at Deaderpool and Sims After Dark decided to all take a couple of days off. And that sounded like such a good idea, that I'm taking one too. I'll watch the end of the hockey game, catch up on work (I hope), talk to my Mom, and maybe even make Infants. See you sometime Tuesday. Be excellent to each other, as the great ones say.

Enjoy your well-earned time off! You deserve it. Thank you for all you do! Have some fun with the game!
  • DellaLunaDellaLuna Posts: 9 New Member
    @cfcharada This is not a help thread. Please re-read everything on Page 1, then take the appropriate steps to find out which mod it is.

> @luthienrising said:
    > RANT INCOMING
    >
    > It's fine to use mods at your own risk. But they WILL NEVER get marked cleared on lists if players (not other modders) clear them based on LEs or what they see in-game. And I'd really, really like if this post DOESN'T get cluttered with debate over uncleared mods and whether they work for players or not. It slows the time for me to do this catching up, which I'm doing for players this time round at the expense of actually playing -- I haven't even launched the game yet, for features I've been asking for literally SINCE SEPTEMBER 2014. I'm a Simmer. I love this game like you would not BELIEVE. I want to PLAY the game. I started this list because I was looking for the information in it for ME. But it's very time consuming, and some of you are making it more so.
    >
    > Don't ask about things not on p. 1. Don't ask for help. Don't report that mods work for you. Don't get into debates.
    >
    > Respect the rules of this list or be part of why I stop doing it at all. Because it's very tempting to stop.
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Enjoy your much deserved break, Luth. You're a star for doing this thread and I'm sorry that some people are completely incapable of reading.
    I hope you can put your feet up and relax and do stuff for YOU. Have a wonderful break <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • cfcharadacfcharada Posts: 18 New Member
    mc command center is my doubt if it is working correctly or not
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    cfcharada wrote: »
    mc command center is my doubt if it is working correctly or not

RANT INCOMING

It's fine to use mods at your own risk. But they WILL NEVER get marked cleared on lists if players (not other modders) clear them based on LEs or what they see in-game. And I'd really, really like if this post DOESN'T get cluttered with debate over uncleared mods and whether they work for players or not. It slows the time for me to do this catching up, which I'm doing for players this time round at the expense of actually playing -- I haven't even launched the game yet, for features I've been asking for literally SINCE SEPTEMBER 2014. I'm a Simmer. I love this game like you would not BELIEVE. I want to PLAY the game. I started this list because I was looking for the information in it for ME. But it's very time consuming, and some of you are making it more so.

Don't ask about things not on p. 1. Don't ask for help. Don't report that mods work for you. Don't get into debates.

Respect the rules of this list or be part of why I stop doing it at all. Because it's very tempting to stop.

@cfcharada This is NOT a support thread. We can't help you here.
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png